BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Bachelor Pad Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBachelor Pad Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Bachelor Pad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:31 pm

ABC orders 'Bachelor' spinoff

Ex-contestants to live together in 'Big Brother'-style house

By James Hibberd

Jan 12, 2010, 09:00 AM ET

ABC has ordered a spinoff of its "Bachelor" franchise in which former contestants live together in a "Big Brother"-style house.

"Bachelor Pad," produced by Mike Fleiss' Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon, will bring back 20 contestants from the previous 13 cycles of "The Bachelor" and five editions of "The Bachelorette." The series will represent the first "all-stars" reunion for the franchise.

The recent season finale of "The Bachelor" was seen by 15.5 million viewers and provided the network's highest ratings in the adults 18-49 demographic in 21⁄2 years.

Executive producer Martin Hilton said the concept was inspired by the real-life relationships that have continued among former "Bachelor" casts.

"All these people have been friends, been enemies, they date each other and bring all this great backstory to the show," Hilton said. "It seemed like there was an opportunity to combine that world with a new competitive reality show."

Contestants will live together in a house and compete in challenges, with some competitions inspired by incidents from past seasons. Each episode will conclude with evictions from the residence.

ABC has ordered seven episodes, with "Bachelor" host Chris Harrison on board to emcee. Although scheduling plans are not set, expect ABC to premiere the show in the late summer coming out of the "Bachelorette" finale. It's not clear whether the show will air opposite CBS' venerable "Big Brother" franchise, which has continued to perform solidly for that network across multiple nights each summer.

With "Bachelor" debuting last week and "Bachelorette" typically launching at the start of summer, the addition of "Bachelor Pad" gives ABC a version of the franchise on the air year-round except for the fall.

Names of the cast have not yet been released, but Hilton said that top players, including former winners, are on board.

"Bachelor" returned this month with its debut climbing slightly in the ratings for its 14th edition.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:01 pm

I don't know how many of you are planning on watching this- but I am! I'm a total Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie. Reality Steve posted what he's heard to be the cast list this week and they are:

Kiptyn Locke
Wes Hayden
Natalie Getz
Dave Good
Jessie Sulidis
Tenley Molzahn
Nikki Kaapke
Juan Barbieri
Gia Allemand
Craig McKinnon – Ali’s season
Jonathan Novack – Weatherpud
Elizabeth Kitt – Jake’s season
Ashley Elmore – Jake’s season

Jesse Beck – Ali’s season
Jesse Kovacs – Jillian’s season
Michelle Kujawa – Yes, crazy Michelle from Jake’s season
Krisily Kennedy – Charlie O’Connell’s season
Gwen Gioia – Aaron Buerge’s season
Peyton Wright – Andy Baldwin’s season
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm

I might check it out. Anyone know when its starting?
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm

It's starting the week after this version of The Bachelorette ends. I want to say August 9th....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 pm

I do watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette and was planning on watching the Bachelor Pad when it comes out.

I'm actually glad to see Craig from Ali's season is going to be on the Bachelor Pad and wish he would have lasted longer only because he came off so abrasively, I thought he made the show fun to watch the couple of episodes he was on. Especially would be good if the Weatherman made the Bachelor Pad show with Craig so Craig could ride him some more lol
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah... Craig was a weird one... but he'll definitely have the Weatherman to pick on! That's Jonathan Novack.
He's...um... interesting. I think it'll be safe to say a second storm front of social awkwardness will be showing up on our televisions this summer!
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: WOOHOO   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

I can't wait to see this show. This is the first I have heard of it, and I am sooo looking forward to it. Bachelor Pad 5569
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi Jennie27! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:23 pm

This show was pretty good... so scandalous! I was kind of surprised Juan was such a douche bag to do what he did to Nikki

And I can't stand Elizabeth, I thought she was annoying on Jake's season with the whole I know you wanna kiss me but you can't kiss me crap, but now on this show we get to see how she's a complete whack job....poor Jesse to have to put up with her BS!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm a Tenley fan, but homegirl was gettin on my last never with her giggly, bubbly shit...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I'm a Tenley fan, but homegirl was gettin on my last never with her giggly, bubbly shit...

Tenley comes off as very fake... I don't buy into all the giggly bubbly bullshit, but Elizabeth is still the worst!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm

Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

Tenley comes off as very fake... I don't buy into all the giggly bubbly bullshit, but Elizabeth is still the worst!

Don't even get me started on that psycho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bachelor Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bachelor Pad   Bachelor Pad Empty

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Pad
Page 1 of 1