BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB attention whores or not? Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB attention whores or not? Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB attention whores or not?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB attention whores or not? Empty
PostSubject: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:16 pm

I saw this post on another message board regarding this pic that I guess Steven tweeted regarding Lydia and Michele kissing...ick!

BB attention whores or not? 56271163

A poster posted this...
Selling merchandise with "Neurodork" on it?
Calling into Natalie's interview to go mental on the radio?
Selling your wedding ring on ebay as BB merchandise?
Wanting to publicly argue about a houseguest and call them out on twitter?
Publicly arguing on your marital arguments on a fanpage?
Publicly arguing with you mother on twitter?
Posting pics daily and videos of what they do on twitter?
Michele calling herself a model and partying nonstop?
Talking about who hooked up and with whom then calling them out?

The list is endless.

The likes of Lydia, Michelle, Chelisa, JamesR, StevenBB10 are famewhores compared to other houseguests like Jessie, Jeff, Kevin, Laura, Jordan.

It's all about the intentions, some intentions are in good nature to just update fans on a random basis. Kevin saying he was having dinner with his parents, J&J posting a pic of her in Chicago, Jessie announcing he had a TNA wrestling match.

However, posting a photo making out a Survivor reunion party is for famewhore attention. James, Chelisa, & Steven fighting on twitter about who slept with who in Vegas? Famewhore attention.

I think that it's nice to have some interesting info here and there from fans but to update on daily on stupid shit is crossing the line of an attention whore ... I say attention whore rather than fame whore because they will never be famous no matter how hard they try. Perhaps we fans of BB give them a warped self image of themselves when they get out of the BB house and they think they are bigger than they actually are... then again there are those who do seem to be able to keep their sense of self in perspective. With Michelle selling merchandise with "neurodork" on it reminds me of Dan and Memphis and their "clothing line" lol ....nobody is gonna buy this shit...get over yourself! sickening! Loser2

your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

BB attention whores or not? 0111_big_bro_females_kissing_exp
'Big Brother' Girls Stay Connected - at the Mouth

Posted Jan 12th 2010 12:15AM by TMZ Staff

"Big Brother" 11 losers Lydia Tavera (left) and Michele Noonan (right) were caught sloppin' up each others' faces at Here Lounge in West Hollywood on Saturday night.

The lovely ladies may have gotten away from the Big Brother house, but not the cameras.

Well they got the losers part right.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:41 pm

well they got what they wanted didnt they? Mission accomplished, they made TMZ. BB attention whores or not? 290276
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Why is Steven considered a "fame whore"?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 pm

ok I don't know if this is true or not, but this might be why some consider Steven to be a fame/attention whore. Apparently, the pic of Lydia and Michelle kissing was first tweeted by Steven and then later sold to TMZ. Here are some tweets that back that up.....again, I am just stating what I am reading, I have no idea if its true or not. I do know that Steven tweeted the pic but I think he was out partying with Lydia and Michelle. As far as the selling the pic to TMZ, I do know that they have that exact same pic soooo....................you make the call. Then the whole Vegas thing comes into play. When Steven was on our show giving his Vegas recap, he said that Chelsia hooked up with Earl from Survivor and that James Rhine hooked up with Eliza from Survivor. This is the way I see it, there were a lot of fans at the Vegas bash who already KNEW about this!! If you are going to hook up with random people and have sex uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh maybe you should do it privately and in a discreet fashion instead of at a Vegas bash with tons of people filming and taking pictures of you....duhhhhhhhhh. James Rhine is a tool, the guys tweets when he is going to sleep, going to the gym, combing his hair and on and on and on......attention whore much? pot meet kettle.
anyway, here are the tweets...

jamesrhine: @BigBrotherDish thank you. One particular "alum" needs to get his own life and stop selling out the rest of us
about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

Racedayfan: @jamesrhine "stop selling out the rest of us"....oh come on like Mich and Lyd didn't know the pic was going to be tweeted & want the atten?
about 2 hours ago from web

jamesrhine: @Racedayfan then let them send it out to twitter or TMZ.

thisFriday: @jamesrhine "One particular "alum" needs to get his own life and stop selling out the rest of us" LOL! That's too funny & a bit hypocritical

jamesrhine: @thisFriday posting is one thing. Selling to TMZ is classless
about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

jamesrhine: @Racedayfan stop drinking from the toilet... Selling it to TMZ was wrong

jamesrhine: @Racedayfan I was told they were upset otherwise I wouldn't give 2 *****.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Oh for fucks sake if they don't want their business out there then they need to quit putting it out there, plain and simple. I question if Steven even sold the pic to TMZ anyway. One of his friends on his twitter works at TMZ he probably just copy and pasted it like anyone can do and boom its on the site. Besides, I don't buy it for one second that they were upset by the picture being posted on TMZ. Probably if they were upset by anything it would be the fact nobody was impressed with it and could really give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:28 pm

yup, bottom line, if you don't want the shit out there...why in God's name would you pose for a picture? I could care less who or what you kiss but if you don't want it out there ummmmmmmmmmm maybe stop trying to extend your 15 SECONDS of fame??
I also do not think for one minute that they were unaware that this picture was going to be twittered. My guess is that it was the plan all along. I am actually surprised that TMZ even cared enough about the pic to publish it.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:09 pm

That nasty lisping son of a bitch! Janelle's already kicked your ass..now I'm guess I'm gonna have to. fussing No one messes with my cowboy <3333
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Colton wrote:
That nasty lisping son of a bitch! Janelle's already kicked your ass..now I'm guess I'm gonna have to. fussing No one messes with my cowboy <3333

LOL @ nasty lisping son of a bitch!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 pm

I actually like James.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB attention whores or not?   BB attention whores or not? Empty

Back to top Go down

BB attention whores or not?
Page 1 of 1