BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Keeping up with the Kardashian's Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALKeeping up with the Kardashian's Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Keeping up with the Kardashian's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Keeping up with the Kardashian's Empty
PostSubject: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm

I thought we had a thread started for this show but I couldn't find it. E, didn't you start a Kardashian thread? Anyway, just wanted you to know, after you telling me numerous times to watch this show, I am finally hooked. These people are nuts and I like it! lol
Anyone else watch this show? Drama drama drama! Keeping up with the Kardashian's 371818
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I thought we had a thread started for this show but I couldn't find it. E, didn't you start a Kardashian thread? Anyway, just wanted you to know, after you telling me numerous times to watch this show, I am finally hooked. These people are nuts and I like it! lol
Anyone else watch this show? Drama drama drama! Keeping up with the Kardashian's 371818

It is so addicting!!! This is the best reality show about a famous family since The Osbournes!!!

Khloe and Kris make the show because Kim and Kourtney are kinda boring...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Is Khloe Kardashian Being Used by Lamar Odom?

March 06, 2010 10:28 AM EST (Updated: March 06, 2010 11:46 AM EST)

Uh-oh. The Kardashian babes are having a pretty bad week. All of their relationships are being publicly scrutinized. Are they picking the wrong men? Reggie isn't proposing to Kim...boo-hoo...who cares. Kourtney is on the verge of being a single mom because her baby’s father is refusing to grow up. Women always bond with the baby first. Scott will come around...or so Kourtney thinks. BUT Khloe...herein lies the real drama.
Khloe married Lamar with all of America watching after only one month of dating. Bold move! Now it has been less than six months and the relationship is on the rocks. Is the honeymoon over? Maybe just for Khloe. It is becoming quite evident Lamar has been using Khloe for fame. Who knew reality stars would be leeched off of...though I suppose they are the easiest to sucker.
Khloe is aware of the issues in her marriage. To her credit, she and Lamar are seeing a marriage counselor. So perhaps there is genuine feeling there. Nice. However, on the flipside Lamar's stock has grown considerably since hooking up with Khloe. Lamar wasn't even on the public radar until her married Khloe and now endorsement deals are being thrown at him left and right. And that is not all, Lamar has a clothing line in teh works. This is one busy newlywed!
Need more proof...Lamar once said he wanted to be the "Puff Daddy of the NBA." Around this time he attempted to launch a clothing line but was unsuccessful. Then...suddenly...he married Khloe and his line gets picked up Kitson. You do the math! Add this to the equation, he has been overheard talking about leaving the NBA to focus all of his energy on his clothing line and get this...being a TV personality! Looks like he is one babe closer to accomplishing his goals!
In all fairness, there are reports citing Lamar is a stand up guy who is head over heels in love with Khloe and would never marry as a career move.
Hey Khloe, hang on to this guy if you can! He makes you look so petite. Girls love that!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian pregnant

The cat is out of the bag as it was announced that Lamar Odom's wife Khloe Kardashian of E! "Keeping up with the Kardashians" is expecting.

Kardashian and her husband, Los Angeles Lakers star Lamar Odom are to be parents, a family friend told RadarOnline on Tuesday (June 1).

Kardashian, sister of Kim Kardashian, allegedly wants to announce the news on her show “Keeping Up With The Kardashians." Kardashian will follow her sister Kourtney who gave birth to son Mason Dash Disick in December.
“Khloe was inspired by Kourtney having a baby,” the Radaronline source said.
“Lamar is happy and ecstatic” about having a baby with Khloe.
“Khloe is having cravings of fruit and ice cream,” the source said.
Kardashian’s pregnancy is expected to be featured on “Keeping Up With The Kardashian”, the E! series which follows the life of Kardashian family in Calabasas.
Odom, 30, has two children with his ex-girlfriend Liza Morales. Odom and Morales also had a son who died at six-and-a-half months from SIDS.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Awwww, I didn't know Lamar Odom had a child who died from SIDS. Very sad. Keeping up with the Kardashian's 659159
I hope Khloe is pregnant!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Oh no, the pressure is on Kim now!

Happy for Khloe.

I wish Kourtney would get rid of that a-hole Scott. I do not see what she sees in him. Does he even have a job?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Khloe is my fav Kardashian.... I'm surprised Kourtney puts up with Scott, dude has zero motivation
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Ive now read that the split was filmed months ago and she's back with that douche. Keeping up with the Kardashian's 455519
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:33 pm

I heard on Access Hollywood that Khloe is denying the pregnancy rumors and just saying she's fat. Perhaps they are waiting to break the pregnancy news on Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami show.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:46 am

I think Scott & Spencer Pratt should go off to a remote island together and never return!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping up with the Kardashian's   Keeping up with the Kardashian's Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping up with the Kardashian's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV-
Jump to: