BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAdam (baller) Jasinski arrested Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested

Go down 
+3
Colton
Lorraine
bostongirl
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested Empty
PostSubject: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:02 pm

BREKAING NEWS !!!!! Adam was arrested here in MA for possesion with intenet to distribute. The funny part is he admits he's been selling up and down the east coast funding it from his Big Brother winnings...what an idiot to admit it all...lolAdam (baller) Jasinski arrested 618921Anyway here the link to the article

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/undercover/big_brother_winner_adam_jasinski_charged_with_dealing_drugs_101909
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:41 pm

whoa....not too bright Adam. Thanks Boston for posting that!!!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:05 pm

How did this troll ever win Big Brother in the first place? How pathetic..
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:27 am

Who in their right mind would tell the police all that extra information about running drugs up and down the east coast with his winnings...obviously he had no lawyer with him while all that was being said.

Wasnt he the same guy that was going to donate his winning to the children...how'd that go for ya baller...lol
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:54 am

Yes, and he also called people "retards"..I think we've found the "RETARD."
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:14 pm

He was arrested in Boston, wonder if he paid a visit to Matty? I was thinking about that last night and while I highly doubt that Matty was/is involved, if Adam went to see him they (the police) may wonder about his association with Adam. Hopefully Adam DID NOT get together with Matt.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Lorraine wrote:
He was arrested in Boston, wonder if he paid a visit to Matty? I was thinking about that last night and while I highly doubt that Matty was/is involved, if Adam went to see him they (the police) may wonder about his association with Adam. Hopefully Adam DID NOT get together with Matt.

Its funny you say that because i was thinking the same thing, that i hope Matty had nothing to do with this. Reason being Matty is from a part of Boston called Charlestown. Its a very small tight knit community with alot of "STUFF" going on...if you know what i mean. If you dont feel free to google the Irish mob Boston. I found it interesting that it was the feds that made the arrest and not state or city police. Usually when the feds are involved it's on a much bigger scale. It will be interesting to hear more on how Adam had these connections in Boston.

From what i've been reading he was set up by a guy who was arrested a while ago and gave up Adam to save his own ass...aka..a snitch...lol. I doubt Adam will have that same option (there is always someone bigger than you they want) because he's been all over the tv and it sounds like he spilled all his beans already. Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested 46541 I'm sure his lawyer is having a fit about all that he revealed. Anyway, i will keep everyoe posted if i hear anything on thurs. I have a feeling they are trying to hold him on a no bail status because he lived in Fl. he would be considered a flight risk.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Yes, please keep us posted Boston, you living there and all you probably can get the inside scoop...LOL! Love it!
Still shaking my head at Adam's stupidity though....he could do some serous jail time.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Adam really fucked up this time!

When they mentioned him getting busted in Boston I immediately thought of Matty and the guy picking him up from the airport being Matty... Hope Matty isn't involved in all of this nonsense!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

totally agree E. You win a half million dollars and this is what you do?? Come on now!! Too bad for Adam as he may end up doing serious time in jail.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:09 am

Dang the only HG from BB9 I thought was cool, guess not.........
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 am

I liked Adam too Jay. He was funny and I thought that anyone who could put up with Sheila for 2 1/2 months deserves a half mill...lol. Too bad that he is just incredibly stupid and makes incredibly poor choices. Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested 455519
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:00 pm

I thought he was funny too Lorraine, and yeah Sheila was very annoying, lol!! How he put up with her I'll never know
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Court hearing postponed for 'Big Brother 9' winner

BOSTON — A court hearing for a winner of the reality TV show "Big Brother" on drug charges has been postponed.

Adam Jasinski (jah-ZIN'-skee), of Delray Beach, Fla., is charged with attempting to sell 2,000 oxycodone pills. He was scheduled to appear in U.S. District Court in Boston on Thursday, but his detention hearing has been postponed until Oct. 30.

Jasinski was arrested in North Reading, Mass., last weekend after he allegedly showed a government witness two plastic bags filled with oxycodone.

Jasinski won $500,000 on "Big Brother 9" in April 2008. A federal drug agent says the 31-year-old told him that he had been using his winnings on the CBS reality show to buy thousands of oxycodone pills and resell them along the East Coast.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm

I was just going to post this but you beat me to it Erica. I'm assuming it was postponed because there was a big case going on Boston involving a planned terrorist attack. Its been all over the news so Adam must have been put on the back burner...lol.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah I read about that planned terrorist attack... crazy! I guess Adam gets postponed another week... Hopefully for his sake he's cooperating with the Feds. I would be singing like a bird if I were in his shoes about now!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 pm

Am I the only one NOT surprised at Adam getting arrested? When he was on BB his arrest history was all over the internet. And I too liked Adam and as mentioned earlier he deserved the money for putting up with Sheila, however I didn't want him to win because all he talked about was how much drugs he used and I thought to myself doing drugs is your business, but someone else could really use that money. The only thing that surprised me is it took this long for him to get in trouble. To be honest I thought we would hear he would over dose. Such a waist and a stupid ass! Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested 447350
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested   Adam (baller) Jasinski arrested EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Big Brother fans strike again. Unreal the people posting shit on Adams FB page. They must have liked him at one time to add him as a friend and now I guess they think its cool to kick him when he is down. I highly doubt he is reading his FB page now or anytime soon but that doesnt make it right. Maybe his family is reading it. Parker was standing up for Adam and now he is getting the wrath from some truly ignorant people. Someone even went so far to say "what do you expect, he's black" UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Of course he is getting alot of support from his fans as well but damn, whats wrong with these people who feel the need to spew their hatred on the internet?? I know a lot of people are down on Adam right now but for crying out loud...STFU ASSHOLES!!!

This is why I always liked Adam, he has a huge heart. Check this youtube out. Josh was playing him but Adam didnt know that. Not only did Adam get teary eyed himself but he kissed him on the head and wiped his nose.