BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST

Go down 
+8
Colton
MissChriss
babydoll
mCoop
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Thanks Belle! It was awwwwwwwkkkwwwwwaaarrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddd to say the least...LOL. Probably the hardest interview we ever did....I bit my tongue so many times last night it may never recover.

BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 615360 to the forum!!
Back to top Go down
mCoop

mCoop

BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 12:14 am

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Erica and Lorraine ...the Nat/Lydia interview/fight is the talk of the town on alot of BB boards. You guys are "movin on up"... pretty soon you might be invited to guest host on The View...lol. Great job Ladies !!!!!!

lmao @ that Bostongirl!
We do have someone harrassing us today...she thinks we should be fired. I wonder who should do the firing? Donald Trump?

LMAO @ being fired! Srsly? Wow! I'm not a Natalie hater, I enjoyed her a little bit, but you guys did your best, you didn't intentionally allow "Natalie Bashing"
Some people should get a C-L-U-E! bitch bitch bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/BigBrotherLeak
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:54 am

mCoop wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Erica and Lorraine ...the Nat/Lydia interview/fight is the talk of the town on alot of BB boards. You guys are "movin on up"... pretty soon you might be invited to guest host on The View...lol. Great job Ladies !!!!!!

lmao @ that Bostongirl!
We do have someone harrassing us today...she thinks we should be fired. I wonder who should do the firing? Donald Trump?

LMAO @ being fired! Srsly? Wow! I'm not a Natalie hater, I enjoyed her a little bit, but you guys did your best, you didn't intentionally allow "Natalie Bashing"
Some people should get a C-L-U-E! BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 828935

Thanks mCoop! yup....FIRED! Well as long as she isnt OBSESSING...lol.

People think we screened the calls....um not true. Pretty much took them the order they came in and were prepared to disconnect if they got out of line. I thought the phone calls were pretty good actually. We knew it was going to be a tough interview and that there would probably be some ugliness but we had no idea how much...lol. BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 609271
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:23 pm

So I finally I got a chance to listen to the Natalie interview. And Bravo Lydia BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 786367 . I think Natalie is a lil dilusional because she kept saying her final speech was towards Jesse, however she had no idea that Jesse wouldn't vote for her. That was the one vote she knew she had and the one person who knew her real age, so he would have been the last one she needed to plea too. Did Jesse like & want her, yes we all seen that, but I think she took things to another level with all that "he want me". "I can have him if I want". As we all seen on the feeds Jesse liked her and Lydia and she had no clue how Jesse was into Lydia. Although Lydia was psychotic towards Jesse, he was into her also. As you all know I AM NOT a Jesse fan, but I think Natalie is the bitter one.

Ladies, although that wasn't planned, that was a good interview. And to top it off Natalie said several times that her and Chima and her and Kevin were so close and they were sitting there when Lydia called in and probably egged her on to doing it. So I guess that tells you how close they really are to her. I respect that you ladies have to respect your guests, but Lydia was freaking awesome calling out Natalie. "I WASHED IN THE HOUSE, DID YOU?"----Priceless! BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 145103
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:07 am

I just got to listen to the Natalie/Lydia segment..... BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 143808 BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 143808 BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 143808

That was AMAZING! lol...

I thought you girls did great. You didn't squash it as long as both parties were willing to let it continue... as any good journalist would do I might add. And when Natalie had enough, that was that. Exactly as it should be.

NICE job and a fantastic clip to hear!

Kudos to both of you!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:02 pm

OMFG.....after listening to that interview I like Natal now but I LOVE Lydia!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:08 pm

OMFG.....after listening to that interview I like Natal now but I LOVE Lydia!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:29 pm

you all know that I was NO Natalie fan but this is the kind of thing that makes me sick to my stomach. Is this really necessary?

DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie ur father looked like 1 of those old faggotts. i bet him and faggot jason were fucking while u were losing. 3 days ago from web
  • BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Default_profile_5_normal DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie not even a real karate champ lol. 2nd place when u were 16? and u got 5 warrants? u are true trash. nxt time dnt plot murder 3 days ago from web

• BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Default_profile_5_normal DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie chima the racist and u the attempted murderer? faggott jason neesds to b caredul with ur smelly ass. live feeders saw it all 3 days ago from web

• BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Default_profile_5_normal DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie even AG knows u didnt leave jess a nasty message. lol u are a pathetic loser who america hates go hide mich's BC u cunt 3 days ago from web

• BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Default_profile_5_normal DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie why didnt u shower on ur period u dirty whore? that faggott jason has no idea what a pig whore u are. america knows though 3 days ago from web

• BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Default_profile_5_normal DallasRider: @ScrappyNatalie hi. just watching my realplayer flashback, the part where u polotted to murder michelle with the red dye. u cant deny it 3 days ago from web
  • Back to top Go down
    Erika
    HOH
    HOH
    Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Ugh! Only a loser would go out of their way to send hateful tweets. Loser2
    Back to top Go down
    https://bbad.forumotion.net
    mCoop

mCoop

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 pm

wow! that individual is sick.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.twitter.com/BigBrotherLeak
    SMOOCHES
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 pm

Hell that might be Lydia doing that crap. So sad how people are. I mean shit we all dislike people on the shows and during the seasons we get real angry and dislike them like no other, but once it's over there is no need to harrass people. Even if it is true!
    Back to top Go down
    Lorraine
    HOH
    HOH
    Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 am

LOL @ even if its true!

Agreed though Smooches, its uncalled for and you have to wonder about the mentalility of someone who does this. BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Icon_scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Jay
    BB Lover
    BB Lover
    Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:08 pm

I finally listened to this Natalie interview last night and I don't care what she says, she had a little thing for Jessie too and was hurt when she didn't get his vote.
    Back to top Go down
    leahtahd
    BB Addict
    BB Addict
    leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Jay wrote:
    I finally listened to this Natalie interview last night and I don't care what she says, she had a little thing for Jessie too and was hurt when she didn't get his vote.

I would have to agree with you.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST   BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB11's Natalie Martinez will join us TONIGHT on BBAD Radio! 9pmEST/8pmCST
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2