BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! Empty
PostSubject: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Russell and Michelle will be on our show this Sunday and they will be taking your calls!!! 9pmEST/8pmCST

click the link to listen live!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAfterDark/2009/09/28/BB11s-Russell-Kairouz-and-Michelle-Noonan-join-us
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:29 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Russell and Michelle will be on our show this Sunday and they will be taking your calls!!! 9pmEST/8pmCST

click the link to listen live!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAfterDark/2009/09/28/BB11s-Russell-Kairouz-and-Michelle-Noonan-join-us

BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! 254127 hope to see you all at the show!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Hi Lorraine and Erica..I have company over today and i'm hoping they will leave by 9:00 so I can make the show...in case I cant, can one of you ask Michelle about the whole green room lie that never really happened , and why she didnt stand up and say it never happened? I havent heard that question asked in any interviews so far....THANKS
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:20 am

Hey Boston! I didn't see this messeage yesterday but we did talk about the Green Room lie and the funny thing is, when we were talking about it last night is when Russell realized it wasn't true... I guess he believed it all this time haha
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 am

Erika wrote:
Hey Boston! I didn't see this messeage yesterday but we did talk about the Green Room lie and the funny thing is, when we were talking about it last night is when Russell realized it wasn't true... I guess he believed it all this time haha

That was a great moment!! E asks Michelle about TGRL and Russell starts laughing and says that this was the first time he heard that it wasnt true. Those 2 were a lot of fun and Russell did a whole lot of laughing. I think I speak for both E and I when I say we had a good time with that interview! BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! 876508
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!   BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BB 11's Russell and Michelle on our show this SUNDAY!!!
Page 1 of 1