BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! Empty
PostSubject: The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!   The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Congratulations to Julie and Les on their new Babybot!!!

ET has learned that CBS Corporation President and CEO Leslie Moonves and his wife, CBS' "The Early Show" co-anchor and "Big Brother" host Julie Chen, welcomed their new bundle of joy Thursday!
Chen gave birth to a son, Charlie Moonves, in Los Angeles at 9:40 a.m. on Thursday. ET has learned that both mother and child are doing well.
Chen announced her pregnancy on "The Early Show" back in April.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!   The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Phew..that was close..lol. I thought she wasnt due til Oct. It could have been quite the finale.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!   The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Phew..that was close..lol. I thought she wasnt due til Oct. It could have been quite the finale.

LOL, I was thinking the same thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!   The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chenbot welcomes a ChenTOT!!
Page 1 of 1