BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Final 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALFinal 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Final 3

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
bostongirl
Erika
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 11:05 pm

Final 3 Q%209-8-2009%2010.56.37%20PM-8225735Final 3 4%209-8-2009%2010.57.1%20PM-8225752
Final 3 1%209-8-2009%2010.54.47%20PM-8225539Final 3 2%209-8-2009%2010.52.35%20PM-8225332

After an hour they are all still hanging in there! I thought for sure someone if not all would be out by now...good for them for hanging in!

Last edited by Erika on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:03 am

After 2 hours they are ALL still on! Amazing!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 am

If i worked in production, i would have rubbed gnats side down with some crisco when no one was looking
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:42 am

Final 3 2%209-9-2009%2001.30.23%20AM-913122Final 3 1%209-8-2009%2010.32%20PM-913320

Jordan lasted 3.5 hrs! Who would have thunk it?! clap2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:06 am

Final 3 1%209-9-2009%2001.53.30%20AM-915432

Kevin won the 1st part and the 2nd part will be played out LIVE on Thursdays show
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 9:19 am

Wait- I thought part 2 was today and part 3 was during tomorrow night's show?

Apparently there is/was no gag order because Evel Dick is talking!

Final 3.. The worst final 3 ever? Big CBS Announcement!

Current mood: Final 3 Annoyed annoyed
Category: Movies, TV, Celebrities

Big Announcement....

The
final three is so fucking horrible this year that they are going to
have a triple eviction and tell them all to kill themselves, that they
suck, America hates them (except Jordan, but she won't understand
anyhow) and that they are replacing them with myself, JP, MB & DR.
That way at least someone might watch the final episodes and give a
fuck what happens.

But CBS will have something to say today....
Listen for it and watch thurs

I wonder if this is legit and what it's going to be. Hopefully it's something that will, in some small way, salvage this AWFUL final 3 situation.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:55 am

I dont know what to believe from Evel Dick. I had read somewhere that there wasnt even a gag order, just him playing around. So who knows if he's telling the truth or just trying to screw with us...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Erika wrote:
Final 3 1%209-9-2009%2001.53.30%20AM-915432

Kevin won the 1st part and the 2nd part will be played out LIVE on Thursdays show

well if this is true that leg 2 is LIVE on Thursday, that means leg 3 isnt until finale night. No jury questioning then!!!! WHATEVER!! I know the article in the other thread said that it was speculation but this is kind of confirming it. E, are you sure about leg 2 being on Thursday?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:27 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Erika wrote:

well if this is true that leg 2 is LIVE on Thursday, that means leg 3 isnt until finale night. No jury questioning then!!!! WHATEVER!! I know the article in the other thread said that it was speculation but this is kind of confirming it. E, are you sure about leg 2 being on Thursday?

I had DVR'd last night's episode so when I went back to it to see exactly what Chenbot said because a lot of the times what she says at the end gets by me since I'm gearing up for our show ... yes she did say at the end that the 2nd part will be played out live and did not mention an eviction but I could have sworn she mentioned last week that this Thursday was an eviction. Seems like a last minute thing to me. Which I agree is bullshit!

And as far as Evel Dick is concerned this may not be a dream trio for F3 but him and his bitchy daughter being F2 was for me a worst F2 ... So I am used to having to deal with shitty F3's and F2's so fucking be it. He acts like his outcome was so fucking desireable by all maybe some were drinking his kool-aid but I sure as hell wasn't. And oddly enough if it wasn't for majority of viewers he wouldn't have won... go figure!

Last edited by Erika on Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:32 pm

Oh man... so I guess that means that part 3 and the vote will all take place on Tuesday night. That stinks! Definitely won't allow much time (if any) for jury questions which is BS. A lot of the jurors in the past have based their vote on the answers they get during questioning.

There's a small buzz on Twitter that there will be an announcement by CBS today. I'm sure that it'll just be about America being the 7th jury vote.... but then again if we are the 7th jury vote and the final 2 won't be announced til Tuesday... how do we vote?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Let me add that whoever is evicted on Tuesdays finale, certainly wont have alot of time to collect their thoughts, share info with the other jurors etc. Lets also remember that Jessie has let the cat out of the bag regarding Nats age, if she were in final 2 this info may or may not sway their vote. Will they even learn this fact?? Not giving the last person time to spend in sequestor with their fellow jurors is not only unfair to them but its unfair to the final 2. That last evicted HG will probably still be stinging from being evicted by the final HOH winner and might not give them their vote because of it. Not alot of time to think logically when you are freshly evicted....wouldnt you agree?? UGHHHHHHHHHHH Final 3 986297
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:50 pm

Ok... so the "big announcement" just came out on CBS.

All it's saying is that Evel Dick, Janelle, Danielle (BB3 and All Stars) and Mike Boogie will be appearing on the show Thursday night, in studio, with Julie to talk about the show.

I guess this is CBS' way of appealing to the frustrated fans by showing them sold old faves, since most viewer's BB11
faves have gotten the boot.

If you want to read the whole thing:
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=22690
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Thanks for letting us know Suzie. Personally I wish they would rather stick to the script and not have these past house guests on.

BB are the ones who chose these house guests for season 11 whether you like them or not. It's part of BB to like/dislike the house guests... not everbody is fucking adored.

For fucks sake... Dick? Boogie? old time favs? Fuck you BB! finger

So rather than focus on the vile Natalie and Kevin they bring on the vile Dick and Boogie? Makes perfect sense! Stick to the fucking script! I would rather have the same formula with what I thought was a good 2hr finale but now the 2hr finale is fucked with
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Are we not having a 3 part HOH? WTF?!?!?!?!

09.09.2009 IT'S DOWN TO THE FINAL 3 HOUSEGUESTS AS MICHELE BECOMES THE TENTH HOUSEGUEST TO BE EVICTED FROM THE "BIG BROTHER" HOUSE
Michele Was Evicted Last Night from the BIG BROTHER House After Kevin Used The Power of Veto and then Casted the Sole Vote

Former Houseguests Janelle, Evel Dick, Danielle Reyes and Mike Boogie Join Julie In Studio on Thursday's LIVE Show at 8:00 PM

After being nominated for eviction by Head-of-Household Natalie, Michele was evicted last night from the BIG BROTHER House by Kevin's sole vote.

On Sunday, Natalie nominated Kevin and Michele for eviction. Last night, Kevin won the Power-of-Veto and chose to remove himself from the block. After Kevin used the Power-of-Veto, Jordan, the only eligible nominee, was put on the block against Michele.

During last night's live broadcast, Michele, the 27-year-old neuroscientist from Pasadena, Calif. learned her fate and left the BIG BROTHER House. She will be the fifth Houseguest to be sequestered in the jury house. After her eviction, she was interviewed by Julie Chen about her experience.

After last night's BIG BROTHER eviction, the Houseguests competed in part one of the final Head-of-Household competition called "Log Jam." The Houseguests each stood on a log while holding onto their keys, which were suspended above their heads. As the log began to spin beneath them, the players all fought to stay a top as they were barraged by weather from all seasons including wind, rain and even snow. The houseguest who could withstand the elements the longest without falling off will be revealed on Thursday and named the new HOH.

Also on Thursday, former Houseguests Mike Boogie (Big Brother 2; Winner, Big Brother All-Stars), Danielle Reyes (Big Brother 3; Big Brother All-Stars), Janelle (Big Brother 6, Big Brother All-Stars) and Evel Dick (Winner, Big Brother 8) will join Julie live on stage to discuss this season of BIG BROTHER on Thursday, Sept. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/delayed PT).

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/release?id=22690
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:58 pm

There is some sort of ski ball thing in the back yard..I'm guessing it's for Part 2.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Here's hoping Jordan is good at ski ball then!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:13 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Here's hoping Jordan is good at ski ball then!

Yes..I am hoping that Jordan wins part 2 For the obvious reasons, but most important...so Gnat has zero control. It will drive her crazy that she's not able to play in part 3 and the paranoia will set in hard.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 pm

I'm not sure how true this is but some are speculating...

...that it appears that the winner of the last HOH will not be able to choose who goes with them to the final two as in previous seasons, but will be awarded an extra vote against the others in a final three, thereby eliminating America's vote. After the jury's questioning and deliberations are concluded they will cast the winning votes for the winner of Big Brother 11.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Am i not understanding this..because it could still end up a tie this way. if there is a final 3. Say that Kev won and got the extra vote along with lydias vote (2) gnat gets jesse and russ (2) jordo gets mich and jeff (2) ...now there is a three way tie.
Maybe i'm not getting the explanation right....i feel like i'm having a jordo moment...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

nope, you aren't having a Jordo moment at all. If this is true, its absolutely ridiculously stupid. Sorry, but I liked the whole "final 2" with the jury questioning. If this is some ploy by AG and the powers that be at BB to try to make this season salvageable by keeping Jordon to the end, they could do more harm then good. I am so confused as to what is going to happen tonight. I mean they set up the ramp for Nat and Jordon to practice. Why have a part two if they will both stay? Even if they do have part 2 of the HOH tonight, when will they play part 3? ugh..nothing like making a bad situation worse.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:38 pm

I like the final 2 also. I guess by Russ, Jeff, and Mich all going to jury one after the other, there isnt much to watch. In all honesty with Jordon staying there still wont be much to watch especially being there with dull and duller. They would be better of putting the camera in jury to keep the ratings up, thats where the chemistry is. I would rather they move on with the game..if its Jordo's time to go, i would prefer her to be in the jury house instead of with 2 people that are basically trying to make a fool of her.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:46 pm

interesting...I havent been watching the feeds at all and only have been reading updates. About 20 minutes ago, Kevin apparently swore on his BF that he was taking Jordan to final 2 with him. Of course he also swore on everything to Jeff that he wouldnt screw him and look how that turned out.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:04 pm

He also swore on his BF he was taking Gnat to F2...lol...we'll see
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:17 pm

wow....interesting that Kevin is totally telling the DR that he is planning to screw Nat...if he does that....he will gain back favor with the American public...LOL. Do it Kevin!! All will be forgiven!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:49 pm

LOL, Kevin thinks Nat will get America's vote because of her engagement. Wait until he finds out...BUT, it appears as though they are at least speculating about America's vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 3   Final 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next