BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH

Go down 
+5
bostongirl
SuzieQ
jaychel
Erika
Lorraine
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:
I don't know why Kevin would put himself in jeopardy though especially over someone like Lydia she's a mess! He would be better off teaming up with Natalie because if the other side of the house were to win again he would be their target at least this way they would have Natalie still to go after. Lydia has done nothing for Kevin in this game, he's got to see she is more of a liability than anything.

i agree. i think kev should leave things alone if he wins, but he told lyd last night he would take her off and for some reason he is extremely loyal to lydia.

I also think he should also just leave it as is if he wins it. He is safe and thats what matters. I could have sworn I read where he told Nat he would use it on her. I wish he would stop protecting Lydia and let her do something for her OWN game besides being a miserable pycho bitch..sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:
I don't know why Kevin would put himself in jeopardy though especially over someone like Lydia she's a mess! He would be better off teaming up with Natalie because if the other side of the house were to win again he would be their target at least this way they would have Natalie still to go after. Lydia has done nothing for Kevin in this game, he's got to see she is more of a liability than anything.

i agree. i think kev should leave things alone if he wins, but he told lyd last night he would take her off and for some reason he is extremely loyal to lydia.

Yeah I caught some of that conversation about him wanting to take of Lydia off if he won POV, but I think he would have a better chance at staying in the game with Natalie rather than Lydia. By keeping Lydia in the game over Natalie it's almost like him against the whole house. She threw Kevin under the bus when there were many houe guests in the house before to go after, I can just imagine how she would start burying him tonight if Jeff, Michele or Russell were to win it tonight. As far as Natalie wanting to go after Jeff and Jordan she should want to go after them, it would be in Kevin's best interest too.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 pm

here it is...but this was much earlier in the day and I guess he had second thoughts about saving Nat, now if he will only have those same thoughts about Lydia.

Wed 1:35 PM BBTkevin telling natalie if he wins veto he will take her off the block not lydia, he says she is weaker and not too keen in the game, they basically - vlps5122
make a strong final 2 deal and commit to each other
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 pm

Kevin is fucked either way you see it, whether he stays partnered up with Lydia or partners up with Natalie... they both suck but the other side isn't looking much better.

I want Russell to stay and win HOH and toss Michele up on the block ... is that too much to ask?
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 pm

I can see Kevin throwing POV, so he doesn't have to be put in a position to decide to save Lydia or Natalie. I think he knows he's safe no matter what, so why not promise both Lydia & Natalie that he'd use it to save them? He's just trying to win some more brownie points, which is one of the ways you get further in BB.
I ready for Nat to go. Hopefully Kevin will tell J/J about her lying ways.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 pm

tj2377 wrote:
I can see Kevin throwing POV, so he doesn't have to be put in a position to decide to save Lydia or Natalie. I think he knows he's safe no matter what, so why not promise both Lydia & Natalie that he'd use it to save them? He's just trying to win some more brownie points, which is one of the ways you get further in BB.
I ready for Nat to go. Hopefully Kevin will tell J/J about her lying ways.

But if Lydia or Natalie were to win POV (total long shot) they would take themselves down and if J/J were to want to keep Russell they would have to put Kevin up which could put him in jeopardy of going home. And by telling about Natalie lying would risk outting his lying as well. At this point in the game because there are so few people to put up it's in no one's best interest to be throwing the POV, it's 100% safety
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Erika wrote:
Kevin is fucked either way you see it, whether he stays partnered up with Lydia or partners up with Natalie... they both suck but the other side isn't looking much better.

I want Russell to stay and win HOH and toss Michele up on the block ... is that too much to ask?

Not at all Erica...i wish i could grant you your wish. The problem here is that now Russ isnt even playing in POV so he is more vulnerable. Here's hoping in the next few hours they change their minds and send Natalie to the jury house so she can make Jesse wash the asu sweatshirt. smiley_yikes: teehee2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:36 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:

Not at all Erica...i wish i could grant you your wish. The problem here is that now Russ isnt even playing in POV so he is more vulnerable. Here's hoping in the next few hours they change their minds and send Natalie to the jury house so she can make Jesse wash the asu sweatshirt. smiley_yikes: teehee2

Speaking of the infamous ASU sweatshirt... Last night Lydia was telling Natalie you will have to give me something of yours in case one of us leaves to remember you by, and immediately I thought Lydia wants the ASU sweatshirt... a minute goes by and she's like what about the ASU sweatshirt, I earned that! LOL What a whore! She's like c'mon it's not like you're going to wear that now and Natalie was like yeah I love my ASU sweatshirt... eww! I would have thrown it in Lydia's face but since Natalie isn't the poster child for hygiene I'm sure she doesn't mind Jessie's cum on her sweatshirt that Lydia so skillfully worked at.

I really believe Lydia would hold onto that ASU sweatshirt to remember Jessie by, if Natalie gave it to her. She's a sick bitch and not just a sick bitch but the whorey kind!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

Jordan believes it's a sign from God that it's Russell's time to go home since his name wasn't picked to play in the POV... eyeroll
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm

LMAO at the ASU sweatshirt! vomit smiley
I'm SO looking forward to tonight's episode!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:01 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:

I also think he should also just leave it as is if he wins it. He is safe and thats what matters. I could have sworn I read where he told Nat he would use it on her. I wish he would stop protecting Lydia and let her do something for her OWN game besides being a miserable pycho bitch..sheesh.

Lorraine, you're right he did tell Nasty that a few days ago. But he has gotten super suspicious with Nasty making a deal with J/J and he told Lydiot last night he would take her down. I am in agreement with you all, that if Kevin wins he should leave things the same, but remember we are talking about the worse players in BB history. Just a few more hours before we will know. Doing the POV live is taking the place of the double eviction.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm pretty sure JEFF is the new HOH!
Awesome!!!!!!!! He & Jordan are safe for one more week and this is the time to take Russell or Natalie out. It should be an interesting week, since Jeff seems to believe all bullshit that comes his way. I can only imagine the stories that will start going around the BB house....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3