BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDouchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" Empty
PostSubject: Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"   Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:04 pm

But I would never trade in this opportunity of a lifetime. This is a learning process, to bad one mistake and you are out!
17 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Not to mention no music or outside contact and you are stuck with people you don't even like....try that on for size.
19 minutes ago from TweetDeck
to the bordem, and lying its hard to figure out whats real and who is worth listening to. I never expected this to be this hard21 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Just a little insider info....this game is more grueling that I ever percieved. From the day to day grind
22 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Oh and by the way.....that last HOH competition sucked big time....note to self....leave on clothes during wet competitions.
23 minutes ago from TweetDeck
I want to thank all of you for watching us whether you like the Lovemuscle or not we appreciate all of you as fans!
25 minutes ago from TweetDeck
From all the arguments to all the hilarious moments caught on tape
26 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Of course a special thanks to all my UC Davis Wrestlers. I hope all you fans enjoy the show and I am giving you plenty to enjoy27 minutes ago from TweetDeck
This is the new HOH Russell the Mongoose aka The LoveMuscle aka The Shotgun thanking all my fans personally.
28 minutes ago from TweetDeck
HELLO BIG BROTHER FANS!! Thanks to all for supporting us and watching the live feeds on CBS.COM.
33 minutes ago from TweetDeck
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"   Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, he must be pretty bored. In fact, the feeds feel more boring this year than previously. This is exactly why BB should give them more to do (and more alcohol in the evenings like the early seasons).

Erika wrote:
I want to thank all of you for watching us whether you like the Lovemuscle or not we appreciate all of you as fans!

I assume that "we" excludes Bitchima who was complaining yesterday about how we have no life. That's a great way to make yourself a fan favorite. no2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"   Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Yeah, he must be pretty bored. In fact, the feeds feel more boring this year than previously. This is exactly why BB should give them more to do (and more alcohol in the evenings like the early seasons).

Erika wrote:

I assume that "we" excludes Bitchima who was complaining yesterday about how we have no life. That's a great way to make yourself a fan favorite. no2

Oh yeah! I forgot about that remark, course she said it more than once. She should be thankful for us no life live feeders or her snotty bitch ass wouldnt be sitting in the BB house right now. I hate when BB HGs say that about the live feeders. Its the live feeders that keep this show going IMO.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"   Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Am I the only one that likes Bitchima? lol cute name for her btw
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"   Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle" Empty

Back to top Go down

Douchebag's HOH Tweets.... no, the other Douche "love muscle"
Page 1 of 1