BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCall the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! Empty
PostSubject: Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!   Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! Call_bb_house
CALL THE BIG BROTHER HOUSE
The HGs could use some advice and this is your chance to give it to them! Call the number below and give them your two cents -- from wardrobe to hygiene tips, your advice can have an impact, make them laugh, or just get under their skin. So be creative and your message could be played in the house and even air as part of the show!

Call 1-323-386-2350

Leave your message anytime until August 2, 2009 at 11:59pm PT.

Tune in to every episode to find out when your messages might be played to the house guests! Watch what happened last season!

Charges will be accrued based on your phone service and long distance plan. By submitting a message via the number provided I hereby confirm that I have read, and agree to, the CBS.com Terms of use and CBS Mobile User Agreement, and that I am 18 year of age or older. Standard charges, including long distance charges, will apply.

OHHHHHHHH now this could be interesting!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!   Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:24 pm

Did anybody do this here? I didn't....seems pretty dumb
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!   Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:35 pm

When I saw this "

from wardrobe to hygiene tips, your advice can have an impact, make them laugh, or just get under their skin"
I thought, hmmmm someone call in and ask Natalie when she plans on bathing?
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!   Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:57 pm

Erika wrote:
Did anybody do this here? I didn't....seems pretty dumb

I agree, though I admit I like Lorraine's idea about suggesting to Natalie that she bathe once in a while. I'm waiting for a pigeon to fly out of her wreck of a hairdo.

It was mildly amusing in All-Stars for something different, but then they decided to run it into the ground every year. I don't think it's all that interesting--just like the lame food choices for the have-nots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!   Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Call the Big Brother House??!!!??!!!
Page 1 of 1