BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:55 pm

Havent been able to watch the feeds all day and I finally got a chance to turn them on and within seconds I want to bash Ronchys pigvomit maggot face into a bloody pulp. I know its not healthy to want to pulverize this piece of slimy filth but I think its more unhealthy to keep it in. I gotta vent.
I also noticed that filthy nat is wearing the same clothes that she had on yesterday. I am betting she slept in them as well.
I can't verify this for sure but I have no doubt that its true but I heard that pus ball hasnt showered since the have not comp because of the cold water.
Filthy pigs.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 am

Today is suppose to be the big "shake things up" day...

Gee I wonder if it's going to be no more cliques eyeroll

Do they have to be so predictable... who didn't see this coming on premiere night... WTF c'mon keep Casey!

Ronnie would shit his pants rather than shit all over the toilet! ...ugh so gross! Who am I kidding if he shits all over the toilet you know he shits his pants! *hurl*

At any rate it looks like we'll be having our interview with Casey tomorrow
www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark 1:15pm CST/2:15pm EST
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 am

Let's all cross our fingers & hope that Julie says "There is NO eviction this week!"
Ahhh, wouldn't that be wonderful!!!!!!!!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Soooo, Lydiot and Nat are now BFF's and will not nom each other....of course at Jessie's request. I hope its all for show and to please Jessie and that secretly they want to still kill each other. How stupid can these girls be??? The only good in keeping each other safe is that it keeps Jessie safer. UGHH!!! I hate stupidity!
To top it off, Lydiot CONTINUES to throw unsuspecting and naive Kevin totally under the bus. She told Nat and Jessie everything he has been saying and all of his strategy!!! WTF is wrong with this bitch?? Oh please let someone tell Kevin that Lydiot is selling him out!! Does Russell know this?
If something good doesnt happen in tonights HOH, this season might be a done deal for me. Watching this cult run around and lick Jessie's balls morning, noon and night is getting to be a bit much.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 pm

It's Thursday, my most stressful day of the week during BB season. Eviction Night-being happy that someone you hate is leaving, sad someone you like is going and the reality of not really knowing who's going to leave with these HG's. HOH Comp- Will your side win, will the other side win, seeing the mood of the HG's, possible endurance just the drama of it all. Oh how we love this game!

Now to these stupid ass fucks in the house. They all are annoying the hell out of me. They so damn stupid and have no clue on how to play the game. They chit chat to each other about EVERYTHING like this is really high school. It makes me sick that the one person I feel is playing the game is Jesse and I can't stand him, but he learned from his mistakes.

Although I don't want to see Casey go, he deserves it for being a stupid HG and not playing hard for the veto comp and believing those viles of shit.

It's sad I only like 2 poeple in the house (Jeff & Jordan) because all the rest annoy me one worst than the other and Shitty Ass Ronnie, just make my skin itch! Jeff & Jordan are some dumb asses also, but I do hope one win HOH and the cliques are over, so this game can change.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

this is good for a chuckle.....if you can understand it that is...yikes. I am going to hi-light all the parts that are in question or that I dont understand...LOL>

Jessie's HOH Blog:
Alrightyyyyy!!! Wow HOH again!!! Who would have thought...ahhhh I'd like to thank my friends, close loved ones, and most importantly my mom for all the sacked lunches she would pack me while growing up to help me get so big. Ahhh Moms are the BEST!!!

Now to the dirt.

Jessie And Natalie are still in full force. Granted we get into our little disagreements but I have the utmost trust in Natalie thus far though the game more than anyone. We will be hopefully hitting some wrestling moves in the very near future when time permits!!!

Chima is very loyal, respectful in every sense of a person you would want on your side, and very Direct! With Ronnie being in close behind her the reason of that though being is he is still going throughout the house collecting data and then bringing it back to us (Natalie, Chima, And myself) when the time comes. Well in those blocks of time where he is away doing so the three of us are laying low and not stirring the pot. Although those blocks now are windows of opportunity to utilize in their own game to fill with what "they heard" and when that gets back to us as well we have to weed through the BS. Example: Russel during week one when Bradon was going home went out and talked with Jeff and that side of the house, Russel made the comment, "I'm done for the day, I'm shutting off." Thats all and good but just cause he says that doesn't mean others shut off their game for the night they use his actions against him so during week 2 when Ronnie was HOHit made decison for him to back door Russel very appealing to say the least. Natalie and myself did tremendous Damage control and we all dodged a HUGE bullet. While Natalie and my target grew that much larger to put it lightly. The trust that I have in Ronnie is unwavering although its easy to question his methods sometimes during the game. I CONTINUOUSLY feel myself having to keep taking leaps of faith in him as a person with every week that passes it seems though. Thinking out loud I just need to fully commit and but in this game he could lie to me as easy as the others.

Russel has deals with everyone inside the house but inevitably I don't see myself or him beating anyone inside this house, other than one another. In having all these deals with everyone makes him a very paranoid individual on the certain loose ends he has yet had the chance to tighten up. Kevin and Lydia being one for instance, another being with Ronnie, if you want to go WAYY back to week one with Jordan and Jeff, while the biggest mistake of them all is the supposed rumors of Russel trying to get both Little Gunz and Young Gunz out of this house!!! But I'll cross that bridge when we come to it I have to fend for myself first and foremost!!!! As Lydia once stated, "Have you ever heard of lighting striking twice in the same spot!?!" I was like...knowing my luck...yes yes it does. NOT ONE DAY INSIDE THIS HOUSE IS A GIVEN. By no means do I ever feel safe in the Big Brother house AT ALL!!! Well unless I'm HOH of course.

Lydia is very hard to read sometimes more than others but HOPEFULLY she has my best interests in mind when it all boils down to it. Due to me believing in that I will try and keep her out of harms way as best as possible for the time being until proven otherwise. Her down fall seems to be as though she doesn't want to win HOH quite yet, maybe week 4 is her time though?

Kevin has stated a few various times that himself personally would like to have the "Final 5" be Lydia, Natalie, Chima, Himself, and Me. Well thats good to hear, but whether or not I actually believe it is another thing. I would very much like him to believe that and by all means stick to that plan and not waiver from it at all! He seems very content with the way things were panning out for him in the game during both weeks 1 and 2. With him and Lydia not having to win anything to "earn their keep" so to speak. But now due to finally having a few enemies and having a cast of doubt lingering over him. He might actually be trying to win the next HOH as will Lydia possibly.

Now from what I gather on Michele, she has stated that its taken her 3 weeks to get up to speed on where people loyalties are with one another, also that due to her job her people skills are a little ruff around the edges. Well as far as I'm concerned shes a horrible salesman I don't buy that for a minute. What really happened week 1-3 is she got to watch as 3 people she happened to align herself with get picked off byYOURS TRULY MR. PEC-Tacular!!! puke
Buhahahaha!!! And it FINALLY dawned on her, "If you can't beat them JOIN THEM!" Congratulations Michele GLAD your on board. With that in mind now she pretty much cut any and all ties with the other side and filled Ronnie, Chima, Natalie, and myself in on what Kevin and Lydia had for a plan which was to rally up and take down TROY..... apparently. With Michele being the horse we got as a gift but this time she set it un-fire and nobody got to rebel against the Athletes once more. Might have botched the story but you get the picture...(didnt say it was going to be pretty) Anyways that is where the doubt was casted on both Kevin and Lydia in the NBK agreement. Where Kevin now supposedly wants Ronnie, Jeff, and Michele out of the house due to everything that has happened to him in the game.

Jeff and Jordan are doing their own thing best thing about Jeff is thus far he is still an Athlete so with that being stated or still a constant he cant choose Natalie or myself as Nominees for eviction. Jordan HOPEFULLY would much rather see Ronnie walk out the door other than myself, but I could be mistaken!?! And thats if either of them win HOH....

Casey....Mr. MINGLE MIXX himself, has voiced that I am 10 out of 10 on his target list, with that being said heres why I made my decision of him as a POV replacement Nominee. Granted we had arrangements to look out for each other as the game went on BUT some indirect comments can NOT be ignored on my behalf or my safety would of CONTINUOUSLY been in the air. Reasons behind my decision consist as follows: I didn't put him up week 1, he said he owed me and he would look out for me, I stated just vote to evict the other person other than Chima. They get into a tiff after he already voiced that he would vote how I saw fit for him to do so. Well come to find out Bradon is up against Chima it is a personal decision on his behalf to go not only go AGAINST what he already agreed but also he was under the impression that Chima was gunning for him which made the decision all the easier. Im under the impression he was the one who told Laura that Russel, myself, and him were all in cahoots. And when he came up to me in the kitchen he stated, "Dont go tell Natalie, We have the votes to keep Bradon and send Chima packing 6-4." I actually didn't tell Natalie she wanted to ensure the votes that Chima was under the impression she had as solid, and came to find out due to Laura being in a sleeping state of mind and blurted out that she was going to vote for Bradon and let the cat out of the bag. Well that open a can of worms to put it lightly.....as Laura how that worked out for her. ;*) With the INDIRECT comments being: Athletes haven't had to feel any misfortune in the game yet thus far....and at that point NOR HAS HE BARE IN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Athletes have 4 granted I can not dispute that fact, but it doesn't help me by constantly reminding people of that fact MINGLE MIXX!?! YOU WANTED TO PUT JESSIE "YOUNG GUNZ" on SLOP!!! C'mon!!!! Granted you back pedaled just in the nick of time and you didn't get it your way but you tried to do so!!! Then stating that I won 2,500 in the POV lets just keep that to ourself shall we!?! But the grand mother of them all is, "He had his chance at this game last year....he doesn't deserve to another chance." AND WITH THAT SIR, I will help you pack your bags and personally show you the door. All of these I'm just suppose to "look past" because I'm 10 out of 10 on the scale of people hes going after. While on everyone else's list I'm bumped higher and out of the next 9 people I'm now 1,2,3 for me to go out the door. Really... not a betting man but I have a feeling the odds were against me. Well thats my little rant and justifications. Sorry for improper spelling, grammar, running sentences, short sentences, incomplete thoughts, and or things that made the reader go...."What the!?!"

Would like to say that I greatly appreciate this AWESOME ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY AGAIN!!! I cant stress that enough. Thank you thank you thank you!!!

To all my Friends, Family, And Fans, Continuous Expertise God Bless, Jessie "Young Gunz" Mr. Natural Iowa 2008 Youngest Natural Professional Bodybuilder

God, what a douche eyeroll

Last edited by Lorraine on Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:38 pm

I am laughing reading these posts.... funny stuff.

I like Jeff and Jordan too but their stupidity in this game is starting to really annoy me. It's like the blind leading the blind with these 2... but it's not nearly as bad as some others like Lydia and Natalie... I mean seriously these 2 make nice over a garbage bag? I hope that if tonight's HOH is an endurance comp and Natalie is wearing her make-shift suit somehow it hinders her game and causes her to DQ and that whoever wins HOH puts Natalie up on the block and Natalie blames it all on Lydia and they slug each other. I also hope the teletubby is first one out and he has to sit next to Jessie on the side lines while he sweats it out...sweating being something he's very foreign to. Oh and I think I want Kevin to win it and somebody please expose Lydia to him and hopefully the cliques are over and he puts her on the block with Jordan which would guarantee Lydia going home .... I have a feeling none of this will work out at all how I want it ....ugh!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 pm

http://images.yuku.com/image/png/2c025a7a42e9315dcedab303c943ff6550d3061_t.ebb

ROTF!!!! Saw this at Sucks....they sure do have a certain sense of style that I like...LOL!

The image kept disappearing, they probably have it protected somehow but click the link...its worth it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Lorraine wrote:
http://images.yuku.com/image/png/2c025a7a42e9315dcedab303c943ff6550d3061_t.ebb

ROTF!!!! Saw this at Sucks....they sure do have a certain sense of style that I like...LOL!

The image kept disappearing, they probably have it protected somehow but click the link...its worth it.

I bet Ronnie wishes he were that dog
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:24 pm

Don't they still sell HOOKED ON PHONICS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4