BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:43 pm

OMG @ Natalies ass....I'm blind!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:14 pm

I am officially sick for the day. I was watching this morning, but I must have caught them after it was over....THANK GOODNESS! “Two Pump Chump” Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 143808 I am so NOT surprised he is a 5 minute "oh oh oh damn that's it!" type of dude!

Now hoping Casey wins POV, takes Jordan down and team Jeff will be safe and will see how Team Jesse reacts to that!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Feeds have been on trivia for a lonnnngggg time now. Almost 2 1/2 hours. scared2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm

And the winner of POV is.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Poor Casey dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana dancing banana
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 3%207-25-2009%2010.49.29%20PM-2522507

Chima and Russell getting cozy last night
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 New_sh10

Decorating for Chima's bday birthday
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 3758734779_34b71bf1db_mLive Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 3758734877_3736dc50c4_m
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 3758734951_a9b7476ef1_mLive Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 3759530732_0b54247033_m

Chima's Bday birthday banner
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-02Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-03
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-04Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-05
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-06Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-08
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-09Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday-10
Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday11Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Bb11-bday12
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 pm

I have to vent. FINALLY someone spills the beans to Jordan (Lydia) that Casey is going on the block. Jordan tells Jeff and what do they do you ask??? NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! TELL CASEY, TALK TO JESSIE, LET HIM KNOW THERE IS A LEAK...TELL HIM YOU OVERHEARD RONNIE BRAGGING......DO SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok smiley_rantonoff:

now, I hope that we can get Jeff on the show and I am going to tell him "Jeff I love you and think you are the hottest houseguest ever but you suck at BB"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:00 pm

oh and let me add to that above post. Jeff is saying "Lets just wait to see how it plays out at POV tomorrow" NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! TELL YOUR BOY CASEY, STOP IT BEFORE IT HAPPENS...GOD I WANT TO SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA HIM!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Now Russell is telling Jordan she is safe, not to worry. If it's Casey over Jordan... I'm sorry but Jordan needs to go.

And Jeff needs to step it up and cut out this dumb shit. He is driving me crazy with this bumbling bafoon act..... it's a waste to look that hot and be this dumb ... starting to turn me off lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:10 pm

not only that but Jordan says to Jeff "You never talk to Jessie, you need to step it up". UMMM its pretty bad when the "dumb blonde" (and I like Jordan) is telling you how to play. ugh
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:14 pm

well not only that but he completely dismisses it ....argghhh!!!!!! At least start talking to Casey about this!!!!!!!!!!! Give him a heads up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:23 pm

EXACTLY!!! give him a chance to fight to stay off the block!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH
I mean he could sooooooooo plant the seed of doubt in Jessie regarding his alliance and have him wondering who spilled the beans. DAMN IT!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 pm

The fact they know this and are saying nothing and talking about other bullshit is sooooooo annoying. I can't watch any longer I am so annoyed with how dumb they are. You know they coined themselves the Dumb 5 but it really should be Dumb and Dumber with Jeff and Jordan. I can't even watch anymore this is ridiculous! bitchin
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:32 pm

yup, I am disgusted right now. No game, no brain, no nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm

ugh. I am sitting here watch these two stuff their faces while Casey sits there in the banana suit and I literally want to kill them. I feel so bad for Casey right now.
Oh and for those who dont know it, that wormy pasty weasely piece of slimy pigvomit thinks that Casey should lose his job teaching. THE FUCKING LOWLIFE!!! UGHHHHHH!!!!! I CANT STAND HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 pm

OMG!!! So Jeff finally brings it up in front of Lydia, Kevin, Casey, Russell and Michelle about things changing and Jordan interrupts and starts talking about "Should be bring the food in?" . Seriously, I wanted to slap the shit out of her. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Of course everyone was like YEAH YEAH, I"LL HELP!!! IDIOT!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:30 pm

I wish Jeff, Lydia, Kevin, Michele and Chima would vote to keep Casey ....but these people suck they will keep playing it safe
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Michele & Chimapet are wussies and won't make a power move at all. But they are on the "brains" clicque....wow I guess I am officially dumb if that is brains!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:58 pm

I really would love it if Casey could somehow stay over Jordan ....Not that I don't like her but I think Casey could really stir things up more so than Jordan..... but unfortunately it looks like the banana costume will be walking out the door on Thursday and talking to Julie Chen....I don't forsee that changing at all with how these people are playing it safe. They are already working on next week
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 pm

ok....LMAO @ Chimapet! Good one Smooches!
I agree, these are the brains they had to choose from? Ronnie=half wit, Michelle=emotional disaster and Chima hasnt had an original thought since she did her hair and make up today.

So Natalie wants to kick Lydia's ass huh? This is going to get ugly. Watch the fireworks if either one of these girls wins HOH...love it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:04 pm

They'll probably keep one another if they win HOH as to not upset Jessie

oh and shame on Casey for thinking he was too safe and didn't need to win VETO
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Erika wrote:

big time shame!! He kept saying how bad he wanted to win it. What made him lose focus?? prizes? ugh
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:21 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Erika wrote:

big time shame!! He kept saying how bad he wanted to win it. What made him lose focus?? prizes? ugh

To give everyone a margarita party eyeroll drowning in wine
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:42 pm

Yea I was a lil pissed at Casey when I heard him say he didn't play to win the veto. I mean damn, you got played once, why be so at ease thinking it wouldn't happen again especially since he went against that side.

Jesse has both them dumb bitches on lock so they aren't going to put each other up. no2 But the fireworks between them will be nice to watch. bitch bitch bitch popcorn
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm

I think we are all waiting for the Natalie v Lydia showdown .... it's going to happen any day popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:30 pm

VETO TIME!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Michelle used Veto to save herself an Jessie replaces her with.....

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 3 of Jessie's HOH
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next