BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay Empty
PostSubject: BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay   BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250468790301&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123#ht_538wt_930

BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay All_st10

You are bidding on a VERY RARE, ORIGINAL, signed group photo from the entire cast of CBS Big Brother 7 All Stars.

This photo was given to me personally by one of the cast members.
(I'll tell the story of how and who I got this from ONLY to the winning bidder)

You are not a true BB Fan if you don't own this!!!

Each cast member below signed this photo. It is not a copy
(although, as I understand it, there were several of these signed by the cast and only given to the cast members)

As much as I liked All Stars season I would never buy this nor would I ever buy anything these house guests sell on eBay ...funny though the person selling it claims you are not a true BB fan if you don't own this eyeroll ... I would think a true BB fan who actually bought this isn't much of a fan since they are selling it.

Oh well happy bidding if anyone wants it!
filing nails
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

BB7 All Stars cast photo for sale on ebay
Page 1 of 1