BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALDancing With The Stars - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Dancing With The Stars

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars   Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

I really like it when Erika gets pissed devilish banana boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars   Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm

I hope Steve-O can continue as he is a TRUE amatuer and you could see how hard he was trying to compete. Its not looking good for him though no2 Maybe they can replace him with Mikhail Baryshnikov though to even out the field. I mean Baryshnikov, even though he has taken ballet his whole life would still have to learn the dances like everyone else right?? laughing eyeroll

Dancing with the Stars: Steve-O Still Ailing from Injury
Despite Steve-O's determination to jump back into the Dancing with the Stars competition, it seems that the Jackass prankster won't be hitting the dance floor anytime soon. According to his professional dance partner Lacey Schwimmer, he hasn't fully recovered from his back injury and is now dealing with internal bleeding.

Steve-O missed Monday night's live taping of Dancing with the Stars since he was rushed to the hospital after he landed on his microphone pack after a spill. Prior to the back injury he sustained this week, he had already hurt his back in a separate incident last week.

He has [a] hematoma," Schwimmer told OK! magazine while attending the What Goes Around Comes Around store launch in Hollywood on Wednesday night.

Still, Schwimmer remains optimistic about Steve-O's recovery.

"[Thursday] morning he has a doctors appointment," Schwimmer told OK!. "If the doctor says, 'It's okay to dance,' then we are in the studio."

Earlier this week, Steve-O spoke quite prematurely about his return to Dancing with the Stars as he addressed the issue on his blog.

"Physically, I feel pretty good today. If I get the opportunity, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't be able to learn and perform a great ‘fox trot' routine," Steve-O blogged. "With 20/20 hindsight, I must admit that I exercised very poor judgment yesterday."

Steve-O later admitted that he was foolish to go ahead with the flip.

"With 20/20 hindsight, I must admit that I exercised very poor judgment yesterday," he wrote on his blog. "Jumping flat onto a bad back with a microphone pack strapped to it was sensationally idiotic, especially after Lacey told me what a bad idea she thought it was. I was a real jerk to insist upon doing that. I really hope that I get the chance to stay in the competition and make it up Lacey and everyone else."

The next episode of Dancing with the Stars will air on Monday, March 23 on ABC.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars   Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:21 pm

DWTS' Holly Madison Injured With a Possible Broken Rib
Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 Holly-b_0
Holly Madison is the latest Dancing With the Star competitor to get injured!

"She hurt herself last week while getting ready for the samba," Madison's rep tells Usmagazine.com exclusively. "There were lots of throws involved. She was a real trooper and didn’t say anything. She just worked through the pain."

Madison complained to Us of having bruised ribs this week and hoped that she wouldn't have to do the elimination round's dance-off. (Madison did end up competing in the dance-off against Denis Richards, who went home Tuesday.)
Now, the Girls Next Door star is headed to the doctor with a possible cracked rib.

She was experiencing pain before performing on this week's show, and while rehearsing for the tango on Thursday, the pain got significantly worse.
"Several of the moves became impossible for her to do," her rep tells Us. "She’s in a lot of pain right now."

Madison signed on to compete in DWTS after replacing Jewel, who suffered a dancing-related injury before the show's premiere. Nancy O'Dell also dropped out of the competition before it even began due to injury. Other current contestants, including Steve-O and Steve Wozniak, have also suffered physical injuries this season.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars   Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:50 am

wow...scary shit

Alleged Shawn Johnson stalker arrested near 'Dancing with the Stars'

An alleged Shawn Johnson stalker who had two loaded guns in his car was arrested outside the set of Dancing with the Stars on Tuesday after trying to sneak into the studio to meet the 17-year-old Olympic gold medal gymnast and eighth-season celebrity dancer.

The man, a 34-year-old named Robert O'Ryan, was allegedly stopped by security after jumping a fence at CBS's Los Angeles studios where Dancing with the Stars' live broadcasts are recorded, People reported Wednesday evening.

O'Ryan allegedly initially told the security officers he had come to the set to meet Johnson, but then changed his story and said he had come to meet fellow Dancing with the Stars Stephen "Steve-O" Glover after Johnson was contacted and said she did not know him. A similar contact was made with Glover's people as well, who also said they did not know O'Ryan, People reported.

A subsequent search of O'Ryan's car turned up two loaded guns -- one shotgun and one Colt .45 handgun -- along with memorabilia featuring Johnson.

In the request for a temporary restraining order that was filed against O'Ryan by Teri Johnson, Shawn's mother, she detailed that O'Ryan had allegedly told Los Angeles police that he had "packed all his belongings and permanently left Florida to drive out here to be with [Johnson]," People reported.

"This incident has caused us severe emotional distress, we have been on the move ever since and have not been able to rest at all for fear that this disturbed person will attempt to make good on his statements and attempt to harm my daughter and possibly us as well," Johnson's mother also wrote in the request which was submitted to, and granted by L.A. Superior Court on Wednesday.

The restraining order against O'Ryan states that he must stay 100 yards away from Johnson and not communicate with her, her parents, or her Dancing with the Stars professional partner Mark Ballas, according to People.

O'Ryan remained in police custody on Thursday, charged with one felony count of stalking and two misdemeanor counts of carrying a loaded firearm in a vehicle, according to TMZ. While his bail was initially set at $35,000, TMZ added that prosecutors will reportedly ask that it be increased to $220,000.

On Wednesday, the gymnast's representative released a statement saying that the investigation had been turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office.

"It is currently an ongoing investigation and we are confident that it will be handled appropriately by all involved," the statement added.

Despite the incident outside the show's studio, Johnson and Ballas had little to worry about on the dance floor during Tuesday night's Dancing with the Stars results show. The couple had finished in a three-way tie for first place on the judges' leaderboard with a score of 27 out of 30 during Monday night's performance show.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars   Dancing With The Stars - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:06 am

I loved Gilles and Cheryl dancing the Argentine Tango - Muy Caliente!