BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!

Go down 
+9
nicolefan75
SMOOCHES
Mechanical Bliss
SuzieQ
Colton
leahtahd
barbwc
Erika
Lorraine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Chat will be open during the airing of BB tonight! Then stick around for our show!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark/2010/09/03/bbad-radio-with-erika-and-lorraine-big-brother-discussion
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:01 pm

I listened to the last show's podcast. That woman who did the Kathy impression was hila--rious! I can totally see Kathy busting out a vote for Jeff.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:09 pm

Hey guys will there be a show on Wednesday and Thursday!!! :D
LOVE YOU GUYS kiss hearts
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

We think so CC but I keep hearing different stories about Wednesdays show. Maybe you guys know...is it live? Is part one of the final HOH starting that night? If so, yes, we will be having a show.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Let me add to my previous post....I keep reading that Wednesdays show is NOT live like we had anticipated and neither is Thursdays show. If anyone knows for sure, please post it here! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
lana0929

lana0929

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Hey ladies - Lovin' your show this season - as usual! Everything I've heard says that Eviction will be taped on Tuesday and air on Wednesday. Thursday's live show will include first part of final HOH comp.

PS - Laugh your asses off during shows - don't hold back!! It makes me smile as I'm listening whether live or on the podcast! Oh . . . and LOVE Smooches, too!!!!! heartz BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:08 pm

thanks so much for that Lana!! We love to laugh on the show because sometimes the callers are just so funny and plus we are reading what everyone is saying in chat and the chatters simply crack me up!!! Thanks for the info on this weeks schedule. For some reason we thought that part one of the HOH was going to start live on Wednesday and part one is always endurance so we like to have a show when that happens.

welcome all to the forum!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:38 pm

Don't forget, chat will be open during the airing of the CBS show. To get into chat early, you have to go to www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark and then click on the green chat button.

Here is the link to the actual show but if you use link, the chat will not open until about 15-20 before the show starts.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark/2010/09/10/bbad-radio-with-erika-and-lorraine-big-brother-discussion
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:50 pm

:bump:

chat will be open in just a few...see the link above!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Thanks for the great show tonight ladies. Stacy was funny and very down to earth. Had a lot of fun tonight!! Can't wait to read the Britney interview.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:55 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Thanks for the great show tonight ladies. Stacy was funny and very down to earth. Had a lot of fun tonight!! Can't wait to read the Britney interview.

Why didn't you call in? I didn't even know you were in chat!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Erika wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

Why didn't you call in? I didn't even know you were in chat!

I just listened to the show tonight, Erika. I didn't feel like calling in tonight...just one of those days. I am not huge fan of chat rooms either. Sorry for being a downer, but you and Lorraine had a great show tonight.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 pm

I haven't listened yet, just been reading around and it seems that tonights show has caused some controversy. Funny thing is most of the commentators haven't listened to the show either but are making judgments.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:36 pm

What controversy?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:40 am

MissChriss wrote:
I haven't listened yet, just been reading around and it seems that tonights show has caused some controversy. Funny thing is most of the commentators haven't listened to the show either but are making judgments.

why is that not surprising to me?? Gee I wonder if I can figure out YET AGAIN what site it is that continues to stalk, pick, poke, put down and criticize everything we do yet surprisingly they are never at our show?? Why do they even listen????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3