BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!

Go down 
+9
nicolefan75
SMOOCHES
Mechanical Bliss
SuzieQ
Colton
leahtahd
barbwc
Erika
Lorraine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Its OVER!! Hard to believe! Join us for finale night!!

Click the link to listen live!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAfterDark/2009/09/16/ITS-BIG-BROTHER-FINALE-NIGHT
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 pm

Lorraine wrote:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/BigBrotherAfterDark/2009/09/16/ITS-BIG-BROTHER-FINALE-NIGHT

I may cry when I hear you guys sign off:(
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:51 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

awwwwww Dont do that!! Its not the end! We will be having some HG interviews most definitely and of course we'll be back for season 12!!! Its not Goodbye but see you later!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

awwwwww Dont do that!! Its not the end! We will be having some HG interviews most definitely and of course we'll be back for season 12!!! Its not Goodbye but see you later!!!

absence makes the heart grow fonder. lol. I am looking forward to those interviews. Maybe if somebody that I can't stand(Chima, Natalie, Kevin, Lydia, or Ronnie) then I might call in and "express my feelings";)
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:07 pm

336 has some stuff to say!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:04 pm

I can't get to chat? Where is it?!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 11:39 am

Hey Ladies! Thanks for the shout out during the show last night! I'm listening to the archive now. I'll definitely do my best to make it for a live show when you can take callers again!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 am

Thanks for a great season, ladies!

It's always nice to be in an environment where there's no stigma attached to having a BB addiction. And I hope it's not over and we'll all be able to tune in if you get some other HGs on the show. I wish I could have made more of the shows live (but thanks to the archive could still listen each week) and even maybe call in, but maybe next time. I still can't believe the season's over yet.

And P.S.

Happy Birthday to you, Erika (a day in advance, though I guess). Now that BB's over, I guess you'll actually have the time to celebrate it properly, so have fun! BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 164601
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 am

I really enjoyed all you final 3 interiews! Tha Natalie interview made me hate her a little bit less. I actually belive that Jessie wanted her but settles for Lydia. I do think that he really did want her.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 am

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Thanks for a great season, ladies!

It's always nice to be in an environment where there's no stigma attached to having a BB addiction. And I hope it's not over and we'll all be able to tune in if you get some other HGs on the show. I wish I could have made more of the shows live (but thanks to the archive could still listen each week) and even maybe call in, but maybe next time. I still can't believe the season's over yet.

And P.S.

Happy Birthday to you, Erika (a day in advance, though I guess). Now that BB's over, I guess you'll actually have the time to celebrate it properly, so have fun! BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 164601

Thank you! big smile
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 pm

OK, so I had to leave chat. We finally got some action, I'm into the feeds and Libra wasn't keeping my interest. Was waiting to talk because I had a lot to say. I'll listen to the rest of the show later. Good show Ladies!

PS- I can not stand Rachel and a lot about her. But I am happy she won HOH after what Andrew did, because I want to see Kristen sweat. The extra shit that Andrew said already has the house buzzing. Enzo was pissed during a look at the HG on the show and was already asking who questioned his intelligence. Another thing about Rachel I do like is she is a BB fan. I can't stand these "look good for tv" they cast to play the game. I love the game! Bringing that up, had I been Hayden or Kristen after what Andrew did, I would have voted to keep him and let the house think Brendon did it which would have made the heat in the house even oppose to being in the shitty side of the house all week. But again I'm a fan!

Andrew got me pumping and Rachel being so pissed that Kristen kept calling her to play HOH this may a good night.....lol FINALLY
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:35 pm

Great show ladies and Thanks for taking my call. I was very happy my schedule cleared so I was able to call to speak with Libra. See you all in the forums and have a great weekend! BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 767614
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Ladies, thanks for taking my call. Luckily Mark, TJ, and Smooches saved the show after my yawnfest...Smooches for BB13...absolutely! woohoo
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Another great show ladies......Thank you so much nicolefan, I would love to be on BB13!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:41 am

SMOOCHES FOR BB13
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:38 am

CC123 wrote:
SMOOCHES FOR BB13

Thank you CC! cheerleader cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:23 am

CC123 wrote:
SMOOCHES FOR BB13

I'm with you on that CC and BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 615360 to the forum!!! Hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Join us after tonights DOUBLE EVICTION!!! Chat will be open during the CBS show tonight!! Join us!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark/2010/08/27/bbad-radio-with-erika-and-lorraine-big-brother-discussion
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:31 am

Another fun show last night ladies!! When asked by Lorraine how fast this season has gone after mentioning that we're finally down to the Final Five, I must admit that this season although very boring most of the time did seem to move along rather quickly. I think having the DPOV and Double Eviction week back to back helped tremendously. But I agree with Mark and was also asking the question: is this season over yet? Well, the remainder of the Brigade are finally winning competitions, with Hayden and Lane both winning HOH's back to back. WTF I guess in the back of their minds, Matt was their security blanket, and it was time to make their mark on the game. Congrats to Lane! Goodluck to Ragan and (yikes) Britney! popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Great show as always ladies especially you SMOOCHES!!!!

But Smooches you actually liked the nerd herd from season 6?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Thanks Jay, and yes I liked the nerd herd lol.....but it was for personal reasons.

Great Show last night Ladies!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:20 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
[color=blue]Thanks Jay, and yes I liked the nerd herd lol.....but it was for personal reasons.

The only member from the herd I liked was the winner Maggie, the rest of them I couldn't stand.

Same for the Sovereign 6, I only like Janelle because she kicked ass in comps, but Howie, Kaysar, and James I really didn't like much
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Chat will be open during the airing of BB tonight! Then stick around for our show!!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigbrotherafterdark/2010/09/03/bbad-radio-with-erika-and-lorraine-big-brother-discussion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!   BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BBAD Radio show TONIGHT!!!! Immediately following Big Brother!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next