BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
I can't stand Ronnie!!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALI can't stand Ronnie!!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

I can't stand Ronnie!!!!

Go down 
+2
Lorraine
Erika
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

I can't stand Ronnie!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:49 am

Just sayin'...

I can't stand Ronnie!!!! 4510I can't stand Ronnie!!!! 3%207-12-2009%2011.41.4%20PM-1303918
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:35 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fugly
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Ronnie said he was "so good in bed that he gave a woman 2 black eyes and her blood vessels busted.... I am so disturbed by this... are you fucking kididng me?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:01 pm

Well what he is not telling us is that the reason why she had two black eyes and broken blood vessels (and probaby broken bones) is because he had to beat her into submission to even lay next to his pasty white filthy body. puke

what a geek!
Back to top Go down
barbwc
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 pm

I like that i can't stand the same people as you. I cannot wait till everyone figures mr smartypants out. What show does he think he is on The Mole...... kiss ass
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:56 am

barbwc wrote:
I like that i can't stand the same people as you. I cannot wait till everyone figures mr smartypants out. What show does he think he is on The Mole...... kiss ass

You and me both Barb. Can't wait to see the worm squirm!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

ROTF @ Braden...he just called Ronnie the "mastermind". Trying to figure out if he is trying to butter his ass up for a vote or if he is just fucking with him...no matter what, it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:01 pm

barbwc wrote:

LOL @ What show does he think he's on the Mole ...too funny!

He's so fucking annoying but I'm soooooooooo glad everyone is on to his bullshit

He keeps saying shit to others about others that are so NOT even believeable what a dumbass.

Example he told Jessie that Michelle told Ronnie that once the cliques are split up she is coming after him (Ronnie) because he's a big threat. Jessie was telling this story to Russell that Ronnie had told him and they were both smart enough to know that is BS and not even believeable... Ronnie keeps trying to plant these seeds and put targets on other peoples backs but you have to do it with a story that's half ass beleiveable... THIS GUY IS A DUMBASS!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Ronnie is getting sun...lol Fucking dork!

I can't stand Ronnie!!!! 3%207-14-2009%2004.11%20PM-1419124
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:06 pm

I was never a fan..
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 am

I thought it was HILARIOUS when Russell called him out for telling Braden he was getting backdoored. Ronnie looked that he was going to shit himself!
LOL laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 pm

LOL tj.....Russell looks like he wants to blow up at Ronnie but is REALLY holding back. Ohhhhh I just cannot wait until that little weasel is under the gun or on the block!! I want to see him squirm!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 3:10 pm

tj2377 wrote:
I thought it was HILARIOUS when Russell called him out for telling Braden he was getting backdoored. Ronnie looked that he was going to shit himself!
LOL laughing

Russell is smart is on to Ronnie. It was hilarious when he called him out, and Ronnie looked SOOOOO guilty and pale as a ghost... he's can't be much of a poker player
His antics are wearing thin and he's going to be a mess when the shit hits the Ronnie fan!

I can't stand Ronnie!!!! Lyle_beaker
Back to top Go down
richardsscottj

PostSubject: Videos that feature Ronnie   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Hi Jeff!!! welcome all to the forum!!!! Talk to you tonight!!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:10 am

It will be interesting to see what kind of moves the little liar makes this week as HOH....
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm

tj2377 wrote:
It will be interesting to see what kind of moves the little liar makes this week as HOH....

You mean what moves the sphincter muscles will allow him to make. UGH!! this is going to be a long painful week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 pm

OMG!!!!!! This little TURD!!!!!! I just read on Jokers that last night Ronnie said....."After this, it will be Dr. Will who?"

He's kidding right?? He couldnt lick the bottoms of Dr. Wills shoes.

Loser2 smiley_cussing: assholesmiley: shithead:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Ronnie busting a move eyeroll
He doesn't get the are laughing at him not with him!

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:06 pm

what a turd.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:07 pm

His voice is on my LAST nerve! shoot
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 6:48 pm

That face he makes when he does his lip inside the other..I just want to punch him!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 9:10 pm

Colton wrote:
That face he makes when he does his lip inside the other..I just want to punch him!

oh please do that Colton! pray
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:32 am

Our show with one of our callers and members calls in was a friend of Ronnie's and tells us about Ronnie.
He reveals some things about Ronnie
such as him being an actor and Ronnie being gay or at least bi... he predicted he'd be "a cocky little bitch"
this week in the house... exactly what Ronnie has been too!

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:57 pm

He thinks he's so fucking clever...what a douche!

I can't stand Ronnie!!!! Algqk7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stand Ronnie!!!!   I can't stand Ronnie!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't stand Ronnie!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next