BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 pm

is there chat room we can set up?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm

actually on the home page there is a chat room!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Braden got that right!! He said "The best first week in Big Brother history"!!! So true Braden!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:32 pm

OMG Chima!! WTF???? This is live TV you dumb bitch!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:36 pm

Just wanna kno how you guys feel about Dan Gheesling going back to the BB house!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 pm

puke
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:28 am

Uggg!! Finally checking out the feeds. All I can say is I wish it was a fast forward week! I don't know if I can stomach a full week of this!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Official Alliance Name   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:44 am

Last night lydia, jessie, Natalie, Ronnie, Chima, Kevin, and russell decided on there alliance name they are called the NBK a.k.a Natural Born Killers so this is how we will have to refer them as
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:13 am

UGH! Whatever! Natural Born Killers? Give me a break.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 12:41 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Last night lydia, jessie, Natalie, Ronnie, Chima, Kevin, and russell decided on there alliance name they are called the NBK a.k.a Natural Born Killers so this is how we will have to refer them as

I havent hated an alliance more since the nerd herd. I will still refer to them by the sphincter muscles either that or the natural born assholes.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 pm

I didn't know about it being Natural Born Killers but they were talking about "Natural" because they have natural boobs

Anyway - Poor Jeff was stuck on the who is the RAT he put a slice of cheese outside for the RAT lol Jeff was like am I the only one pissed off about who the RAT of this group is? It was pretty funny but all I kept thinking was poor Jeff!!!!

Another funny part is when Jordan was like you know he (Ronnie) did say something about what he can do to people with his persuasive ...and before she could get the rest of it out meaning whatever Ronnie told her about this persuasive championship BS Jeff fired back what is he a magician he can't do anything to people... he was so annoyed with all of what happened last night ....he was very funny and I don't even think 1/2 the time he realizes how funny he is or is he trying to be funny but he just is
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:26 pm

He (Jeff) IS really funny. Last night in the backyard on the couches of course they were pretty depressed about what had happened. So Jeff says, I am going to stop playing the game and just start gunning for the people who drink the most alcohol! LOL...good one Jeff.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Jeff: im the worst player in BB history...his exact words
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:32 pm

so what that's what Jeff says it part of his appeal
he is far from the worst in BB history because he's still in the house ....he is just not cut throat perhaps like you have to be in that house
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10