BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALJeff Schroeder - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Jeff Schroeder

Go down 
+5
jaychel
casey_gabbard
Lorraine
tj2377
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:37 am

Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 675361 CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 238712 Thats so awesome TJ!!! woohooooooo!!! What did you have and what did you name your baby if I may ask?
Gotta tell you, I am out of the loop as well. Pretty much enjoying a NON big brother life right now...LOL!!!
As for J and J, I think they are together, thats the word on the street! Not sure about Jeff on the show at this point, to be honest, after the Natalie show, E and I needed a break..LOL!! We didn't go balls to the wall to schedule anything after that. Hey, you never know what may happen in the future though...like always, we will keep you posted!!!!!! Enjoy that baby!!!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Thanks so much Lorraine!
I had a girl, named Cameron. Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 238712
I now have a boy & a girl and I'm done! LOL
I hear ya, that Natalie interview was pretty crazy!!! Of course, like I said, I've been out of the loop, but it seems like this cast kinda faded away.
I will say, I was pretty shocked when I got on the forum today and read about Adam getting busted for having a drug ring! I had NO idea about that!
Take care & I will try to check back in when I can. Life is pretty hectic with 2 kids! Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 164601
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:43 am

Who knew Jeff was such a video vixxen! laughing
yikes!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff Schroeder   Jeff Schroeder - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff Schroeder
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2