BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine

Go down 
+7
pajamajon
SMOOCHES
sammyf
MissChriss
leahtahd
Lorraine
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:32 pm

I should tell Dominic that he owes me money anytime he mentions pajamas. SInce I am the OG of Pajama anything!.
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Yaaay!!! Heart Dommy! I may even call in :)

Siiiiiike! lol
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:13 pm

I appreciate you guys having him on. As much as I like him, I just couldn't watch you know who's show.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:34 pm

MissChriss wrote:
I appreciate you guys having him on. As much as I like him, I just couldn't watch you know who's show.

He drops the eff bomb every other word! After I watch it I feel the need to pray, so i just stopped watching...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Just a heads up to our forum members! Tomorrow night after the Double eviction, Dominic Briones and Matt Hoffman will be joining us!! We'll have chat open during the airing of Big Brother! Join us!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2150369

Just a reminder!
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:55 pm

leahtahd wrote:
MissChriss wrote:

He drops the eff bomb every other word! After I watch it I feel the need to pray, so i just stopped watching...

Great, he should have Jeff on immediately after he wins the game and the they both can just f to each other!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:20 pm

A heads up to our forum members, Rob Cesternino from Survivor Amazon/All stars will be on the show this Thursday!! We are very excited to have him on. If you havent caught him on the Dick at night show or on Matts Gremlin cave you are missing something. This guy is hilarious and he knows his Big Brother!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2162697
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
A heads up to our forum members, Rob Cesternino from Survivor Amazon/All stars will be on the show this Thursday!! We are very excited to have him on. If you havent caught him on the Dick at night show or on Matts Gremlin cave you are missing something. This guy is hilarious and he knows his Big Brother!!

Uh-oh!! Anyone have a cheat sheet on Survivor stats? LOL
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm

Lorraine wrote:

worship
Cesternino is amazing! His Shelly impression is spot on! It's a crime that he wasn't on Heroes Vs. Villains!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Big Brother Finale LIVE aftershow tonight!!! Join us in chat for the finale viewing party!!!!

http://tobtr.com/s/2266651
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:22 pm

I opened chat early everyone! See you there!

http://tobtr.com/s/2266651
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Here is the link to the Porsche and Adam interviews that Erika and Lorraine did on the radio show earlier today:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio/2011/09/15/big-brother-2nd-and-1st-runners-up-join-us
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Here is the link to the Rachel interview that Erika and Lorraine did on the radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bbad2/2011/09/15/big-brother-13s-grand-prize-winner
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Great interviews ladies!Rachel was super excited lol
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:01 pm

She was so excited she was about to blow out my headphones. It was good excitement though rather than that competitive/gloating side that comes out when she wins comps in the game, so that was nice.

Adam was baffling. It seemed more than just being asked the same questions, I sensed some bitterness, as he might be awakening to the fact that he was not a favorite. For example, it seems like that's why he couldn't answer that question about who he'd take to F2. He has an answer, but he doesn't want to be criticized. Then again, did he really think he had a shot at America's Favorite HG?

Interesting interviews, so thanks for those.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I just listened to your interviews and you did a great job with all 3!! I loved that you didn't, as Rob Cesternino would say, "suck knee caps"! There are very few HGs that I still dislike outside of the game(Sheila, Lydia, Ronnie, Noonan, and Dick come to mind), but after that interview, I feeling Adam will be added to that list, possibly along with Dani. I still don't get the Jordan-Porsche thing, but they sure as hell don't like eachother! Can't wait to hear the other interviews you ladies are working on! ...Well some of them. I may have to have a glass or 2 of wine before listening to some of these people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine   B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio with Erika & Lorraine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3