BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALTotal Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
casey_gabbard
BB Fan
BB Fan
casey_gabbard

Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House Empty
PostSubject: Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House   Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:04 pm

I saw this earlier today ---and had to share...

Apparently bbdish picked up on some of the potential details of the house through a post in their comments section:
Kitchen Table looks like a canopy tree. Whole kitchen/dining area looks like a forest with fake grass from the backyard as “carpet.”

Living room has huge rocking chairs that recline. No couch. A huge triangular tank (at least 8 ft. tall) is nestled in the corner and filled with jelly fish. Textured walls sparkle different colors like fiber-optic.
Bathroom looks like a public restroom with urinals along the wall, but they don’t work. Green tile floors. Shower doors are completely see-through with only enough curtain to cover one side at a time.

Check it out at:

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2009/06/big-brother-11-media-day-results.html

I dunno... either someone is having fun... or maybe there's some truth to it... Don't know how green that makes the house.

Anyhoo, just wanted to share!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House   Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Hey Casey ...thanks for sharing!

I don't know either how true it is but the more talk about BB11 the more I can't wait for the season to finally begin... 2 more weeks!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Total Rumor... or Scoop on the Inside of the BB House
Page 1 of 1