BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World Empty
PostSubject: BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World   BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:34 pm

E4 BBUK's Stations did a nice homage of all the big brother's that are around the world. I enjoyed waching this program it gave me insight as to interesting twist and shenanigans that I never thought can happen in the BB house. Please take a look and enjoy!

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World   BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 am

just so everyone knows, embedding is disabled on these youtubes so give them a double click to view them! Good find PJ!
Back to top Go down

BB TV Special: Big Brother Around the World
Page 1 of 1