BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCelebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:05 pm

Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 143808 yippee So just got done watching the season finale of CA2! Did Annie get screwed??? Of course she did. Do I care? Not in the least. devilish banana laughing
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:37 am

3 freakin hours to commit to watch this finale show? pulling hair out That's ridiculous!
bitch bitch bitch
Thank goodness for Tivos/DVRs ... Anyway I disagree Annie did not get screwed the better person one.

I was glad Dennie backed Joan ... Love THE WORM!

SO WHAT that Annie raised more money than Joan did... I really do think Donald got it right with Joan winning. She's 70 some years old and obviously does have the energy to still run with the big dogs. I thought she was entertaining and more importantly I thought she genuinely cared about her charity and that's why she was there. Like Pierce said she won 3 of the 5 critieria's, it wasn't and should never have been based on how much money was raised. Joan seemed to genuinely want to win for her charity where Annie just seemed out to get Joan and thought for sure she'd win by raising a lot of money. Joan definitely got under Annie's skin because a lot of the times Donald was addressing her Annie was left tongue tied, probably surprised by the overwhelming cheers Joan was getting. cheerleader dancing banana
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:56 am

I loved it! I do however think that Annie was more productive overall through out the season. Yes, she is an egotistical whore pit viper Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 143808 but I still think she was the better CA. Did I want her to win....hell no! But this season was so NOT about who was the best, it was about who The Donald liked and who he didnt. Hmmm I noticed that Kloe and Tionne werent there at the finale last night. Wonder why? Hopefully it was a statement and not other obligations.
I agree about the 3 freaking hours though! I mean WTF?? Overlapping the season finale of TAR was just wrong!! lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Natalie the golf pro wasn't there either.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Yeah but I dont think anyone noticed teehee2
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:39 pm

Did ya'll see Claudia?! Haha at Donald saying she "became nice all of sudden". Haha, I love her! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2   Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebrity *cough* Apprentice 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3