Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

Octomom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:29 pm

Exclusive: Octo-Mom Wants to Sue Over New House

Octo-Mom is raising the roof over her new house.

Stressed out and acting erratically, Nadya Suleman has a new problem to deal with – the roof on her four-bedroom home is seriously compromised, an Octo-Pal told RadarOnline.com exclusively.

The roof looks fine from the outside, but people close to Nadya claim it's missing an entire wood layer, so that it is just tile over slats, with no plywood and no tar paper.

That, says Team-Octo, invariably leads to leaks and now everyone is concerned there is mold behind a bathroom wall, creating a potentially dangerous situation for everyone living in the house.

“Nadya’s furious and wants to sue,” says her Octo-Pal.

No court papers have been drawn up yet.

She was given a free house and wants to sue... soapbox:
Well hell why don't we just move her right into the white house... would that be sufficient enough for octodeadbeat
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:14 pm

can this get anymore sickening????? I think she's the anti-christ. I truly get enraged everytime I see anything about this fame whoring money grubbing selfish broke down angelina jolie wannabe disgusting evil bitch.

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Octo Mom Considers Applying for Food Stamps - Again

Octo Mom Nadya Suleman is thinking about applying for food stamps -- again -- to feed her 14 children.

"If I need to apply for [the Women, Infants and Children program] to provide my babies with formula, then I'm going to," she told the local Whittier Daily News Wednesday.

Suleman -- who is unemployed -- used to receive over $400 a month in food stamps, but stopped getting them after she made enough money selling photos and doing video blogs that she could afford a $564,000 home.

Suleman told the newspaper that formula alone for her octuplets costs $2,000 a month.

"That's a lot of money for formula," she admitted.

"I have to let go of what people think," continued the mom, who once received death threats after soliciting donations on a Web site. "I can't live like that."

(Suleman isn't the only family member hard up for cash. Her parents are also seeking money-making opportunities, the newest issue of Us Weekly reports.)

Suleman fired charity Angels in Waiting last month, which had provided free care. She's now using nurses from Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, and accepting state aid to pay for it.

"My goal is to get my kids off of (Medi-Cal)," she said.

Jonah -- who has a cleft lip -- is the last baby still hospitalized. Another of her children is diagnosed as autistic, while a third has ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:08 pm

EXCLUSIVE: The One Question Octo-Mom Did Not Expect

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/04/exclusive-octo-mom-octo-trademark-documentary-series

It was the one question that caught Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman by complete surprise when RadarOnline.com visited her home for an exclusive interview Wednesday evening.

"How do you know that? How do you know that?" Nadya asked in total amazement when we inquired why she trademarked the "Octo-Mom" name.

Documents show that she filed for the trademark to possibly use it for children's clothing and textile diapers. Suleman says that while she might pursue a line of kids' clothes in the future, she was forced to take the action after learning that someone in Texas had tried to trademark the word "Octomom" before her.

Nadya also responded to reports that she's in negotiations with a British company that wants to produce a documentary series about her family. While she remained tight-lipped on the topic--no deal is yet finalized--she did say she'd be interested in a series that would follow the octuplets from birth until the time they were 18. (Which is reportedly just what the U.K.-based company intends to do.)

In this brand new exclusive interview, Nadya gives us an inside look at her chaotic life as she feeds little Jonah, the eighth and final octuplet to be released this week
bitchplease:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm

DISGUSTING!!! I am so glad she is being rewarded for being an irresponsible pig!!!!! The only positive I can see about this is that this may help those kids....she can rot.

Octuplets' Mom Inks Reality TV, Book Deals

Nadya Suleman, the mother of octuplets born Jan. 26, has inked a deal with the British production company Eyeworks, which plans to begin filming a reality TV series based on the controversial single mother and her 14 children.

"I'm really excited about moving forward with this," Suleman tells PEOPLE.

Suleman's attorney Jeff Czech calls the series a "quasi-reality" show, explaining that instead of having a dozen cameramen tromping around her house 24 hours a day, film crews will only document select milestones, such as birthdays and other special events.

"Nadya knows she has to do something," says Czech. "But she doesn't want the constant filming because she feels that would be taking advantage of her kids. She's trying to find the middle ground and feels this approach will work best."

At this time, Eyeworks has yet to sell Suleman's proposed shows to any TV networks in the U.S., and is currently planning on airing her programs on British TV, then bringing the shows to America. Czech also insists that his client doesn't want her series to resemble Jon and Kate Gosselin's show.

"She's been watching them a bit lately and thinks it's boring," says Czech.

This week Suleman also finalized a deal with ghostwriter Wendy Lee – who recently wrote Life with My Sister Madonna with Christopher Ciccone – to pen her autobiography.

"Of all her projects, this is the one she's most excited about," says Czech. "She's really looking forward to telling her story and speaking out about how she was raised, how her children are feeling, what they are asking about and things about the donor dad."

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 pm

pot....meet kettle eyeroll
I can't help it..I hate this bitch, she is so disgusting!! I couldnt embed the vid so I am posting the link

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/06/world-exclusive-octo-mom-slams-kate-gosselin

E, if you watch this, please take some blood pressure meds before you do so.

Octo-Mom Slams Kate Gosselin

Feud alert!

Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman slams Kate Gosselin in a new video posted on RadarOnline.com.

"She needs to stop being so judgmental and stop pulling at straws for attention," a visibly annoyed Suleman says after watching an interview Gosselin gave on The Dr. Phil Show last February.

Suleman rolls her eyes while accusing Gosselin of being "desperate for attention" and "over-emotional.

"My children are extremely healthy, strong and happy. Don't you have, like, a lot of issues in your life? A lot of marital problems?" she sneers. Us Weekly has reported Jon Gosselin had an affair with a 23-year-old teacher. He was also nervous about Kate's "inseparable" relationship with her bodyguard.

"Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For attention?" continues Suleman, who plans to shoot a reality show documenting life with her 14 kids.

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 pm

Amazing anyone would care to ask her opinion on anything. Radaronline.com does nothing more than keep the hatred of her going. She bites every time.

I can't stand these "mothers" !!! Sickening!!! shoot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Octomom   

Back to top Go down

Octomom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: NEWS :: Latest News-
Jump to: