Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

Survivor: Tocantins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Speaking of D-Blow (Debby right?), I got flashbacks of a certain BB9 houseguest when I heard her say "I'm 46 years old, I dont need this!". That chilled me right to the bone, she reminded me of Shehag big time. puke
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 01, 2009 11:30 am

Lying Survivor Coach and Debbie lie about lying

Considering I wanted to do a happy dance in the 110+ degree Brazilian sun the first few minutes when Timbira voted for Sierra Reed, who I found to be very annoying for many, many reasons, I was sad to see the tribe essentially side with lying liars Coach and Debbie and vote her out.

While Sierra hasn’t contributed much to the game, although she wasvery prepared, she went out on a high note, exposing Coach and Debbie’s lies. Alas, it wasn’t enough to keep her in the game and send Debbie home. Coach couldn’t have gone because he won his first individual immunity challenge: a labyrinth maze game, clearly worthy of a warrior (“you better believe it, dragon slayer,” the idiot said after he won).

Earlier, after everyone else left for the reward or Exile, Debbie tried to get Sierra to align with them, the people who had just attempted to vote her out, and Coach pulled the loyalty card out of his ass. Sierra smartly rejected the proposition and quickly laid out the actual situation for Coach and Debbie, arguing they had no allies. Hearing the truth—and Sierra knew exactly what was going on, even if she wasn’t included in the blindside plans last week—basically caused Debbie to have an instant meltdown, and she cried, “You have no idea who we have!” Actually, Sierra was 100 percent correct.

Sierra told us, “someone’s playing their game right, and I think I’d rather go with the smart people,” which was almost as awesome as Coach calling Sierra stupid (“I can’t believe she’s that stupid”) despite the fact that Sierra was exactly right. Anyway, because JT is in control of the game and is marching toward victory, both Coach and Sierra went to him to tell him what happened, but only Sierra told the truth; Coach predictably lied to their faces, because a warrior—oh, who cares.

Later, Sierra confronted the pair about their lies in front of the group, and once again, Debbie started bawling (“I’m too old for this”), perhaps because she realized she hung her hat in the game on a hat rack made out of a douche.

Coach insisted, “I have not lied in this game, nor will I,” which was a lie among his many lies, and then lied, “We did not ask you for an alliance.” Does he actually not see the cameras or recall that they’ll offer proof of the lies that come out of his delusional mouth? At Tribal, Ben Wade even quoted the Bible (really?) and said bullshit like, “There’s two things that I am not, a coward and a liar,” and later said that “honesty and integrity, and courage” matter to him. Time to find a new hobby.

At Tribal, pretty much everyone voted for Sierra. Erinn’s vote was for Stephen, and said “Never again. Swear.” When that vote showed up randomly, it made no sense, and I guessed it had to do with her going to Exile, as in “never send me there again. But in the voting confessional video, Erinn promises to never vote for Stephen again and says “I couldn’t vote for Sierra.” I’m not quite sure why she didn’t vote for Debbie or someone other than Stephen, though.

Anyway, while the Jalapao alliance seemed to believe Sierra (“you exposed him,” Taj said, and Stephen and JT also suspected Coach was lying), she ultimately went home because, as Stephen said, “sending her home eliminates one big nutty variable.” In the voting confessional, he said she was “too erratic to keep around” and was a “wild card.” Now let’s just get rid of the joker who thinks he’s the king, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 01, 2009 12:16 pm

From Sucks - On who wins the game - Do not click this if you don't want to know

Spoiler:

smiley_yikes:
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 01, 2009 10:28 pm

So long as coach and Debbie don't win, I will be happy at the end of the season.

I just hope Probst makes the reunion worth watching for a change. There are sooo many things that need to be said to coach after this is done.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 07, 2009 10:30 pm

YAY!! They finally got rid of the old hag! clap so excited yippee

I can't believe how well for the most part the remaining ones get along... to actually want Taj to win the message from home, I loved it! And Taj going to exile island so that the others could be with their loved ones! That was awesome!

I don't recall ever seeing a tribe going into the merge with only 3 tribe members and dominating the game.

Who was JTs loved one? his sister? please don't tell me that was his girlfriend?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 12:17 am

It was his sister..fortunately not everyone from Bama looks and acts like Debbie, JT, and their relatives! Yay to the dumb whore going home! Yay to Roach looking like a moron for saying "Debbie will never betray me" and then she votes him off a few minutes later! Haha!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 4:15 am

I was very happy to see Debbie sent packing, even though I rather would have had coach go.

What did you all think about Coach's guest?

At first I thought that was kind of pathetic. But after thinking about it, of course he doesn't want family there. He'd much rather have someone that buys into his BS to support his image than someone who's known him his whole life and might spoil it.

I'm guessing coach goes next week, but one way or another, about 10 more days and this season is finally done!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 9:51 am

Debbie definitely needed to be sent packing I couldn't stand anything about her any longer. Her voice, her look, her lame scheming - she totally looked like a weasel!

I don't know why I assumed Coach's guest was really his brother, but he did say assistant coach - I just still assumed it was his brother! I guess it doesn't surprise me that it wasn't a family member at all lol... that's coach for ya!

I think Coach will be going next week if he doesn't win immunity and then it will be Erin, Taj and the last 2 will be Stephen and JT
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Well I just got done watching Survivor (couldnt watch last night) and I have a few thoughts. FIrst of all, just what did Taj sacrifice so that the others could see their family members??? Gimme a break! Hmmmm a night ALONE with your husband on Exile Island or a night at that filthy camp with 5 other smelly people where you wont be able to spend any alone time with your husband who you havent seen in over a month. Sorry, no sacrifice there and it was a no brainer! Anyone would have done the same thing. I like Taj but all the "sacrifice" talk was idiotic.

Secondly, I absolutely LOVE the fact that dumbass Debbie was sent packing even with her ridiculous promise of giving up immunity in final 3. Oh yeah Debbie, why would anyone believe your ass after the way you couldnt wait to stab Coach in the back after he carried your ass all this way! YOU SUCK and you remind me so much of Shehag (BB9) that every time I see you on camera I want to vomit just like I did when Big Sheil would open her mouth. Disgusting POS just like rooster neck who let people carry her ass all the way to the end and then turn on them. I find it funny that both of these "women" like to use their age as a tool. Well I guess both of them have proven that with age doesn't come wisdom, only bitter backstabbing bitches. For the record, Debbie looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet.

I know that Coach is not a fan favorite but once again, I AM NOT PART OF THE MAJORITY. He talks alot and has some far fetched stories BUT he is amusing and I simply cannot imagine this season of Survivor without him. I know he will not win this game but Debbie going out before him was GOLD.

FInal note, I think its sad that Taj has no shot to win this game. She is too well liked and I can't see anyone taking her to the end. I won't feel too bad for her though. I mean she is married to Eddie George!! cool

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Well I just got done watching Survivor (couldnt watch last night) and I have a few thoughts. FIrst of all, just what did Taj sacrifice so that the others could see their family members??? Gimme a break! Hmmmm a night ALONE with your husband on Exile Island or a night at that filthy camp with 5 other smelly people where you wont be able to spend any alone time with your husband who you havent seen in over a month. Sorry, no sacrifice there and it was a no brainer! Anyone would have done the same thing. I like Taj but all the "sacrifice" talk was idiotic.

Secondly, I absolutely LOVE the fact that dumbass Debbie was sent packing even with her ridiculous promise of giving up immunity in final 3. Oh yeah Debbie, why would anyone believe your ass after the way you couldnt wait to stab Coach in the back after he carried your ass all this way! YOU SUCK and you remind me so much of Shehag (BB9) that every time I see you on camera I want to vomit just like I did when Big Sheil would open her mouth. Disgusting POS just like rooster neck who let people carry her ass all the way to the end and then turn on them. I find it funny that both of these "women" like to use their age as a tool. Well I guess both of them have proven that with age doesn't come wisdom, only bitter backstabbing bitches. For the record, Debbie looks like she has been rode hard and put away wet.

I know that Coach is not a fan favorite but once again, I AM NOT PART OF THE MAJORITY. He talks alot and has some far fetched stories BUT he is amusing and I simply cannot imagine this season of Survivor without him. I know he will not win this game but Debbie going out before him was GOLD.

FInal note, I think its sad that Taj has no shot to win this game. She is too well liked and I can't see anyone taking her to the end. I won't feel too bad for her though. I mean she is married to Eddie George!! cool

I'm not so sure "anyone would have done the samething" ... I think some people who have not done it just to keep the others spirits down. I did find that loved ones episode one of my personal favorites. I loved Taj's reaction completely it was very raw emotions and I did like the others wanting her to have it. It's a pretty likeable group especially with the shrivled up old hag gone. Could it possibly be that I will actually like the final 2 or even final 3 for that matter.... uhh bye Erinn!

And Jeff didn't mention Coach once in his blog... perhaps Coach will be the next to go?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 12:51 pm

bottom line is she DID NOT sacrifice a thing!! Nothing!! When Jeff started talking about the "sacrifice" and Exile Island, at first I thought he was going to say in order for the others to see their loved ones, you have to go to Exile ALONE. Now THAT would have been a sacrifice. Then he finished with, Eddie will be there. Hmmmm a night in the arms of your husband or a night in the arms of your husband surrounded by 5 smelly people in a filthy camp who will all be wondering why she wouldnt let them see their loved ones too. Ummmmmmm once again, this is a no brainer.

blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 1:53 pm

I agree with both of you on Taj. I think going to exile with your loved one is a plus on a personal side. You can talk in private and truly take a break from the game. At the same time strategically, there is benefit to denying everyone else the boost of their family/friends. I could see Ace from Gabon or maybe Johny Fair Play doing that. Also, by going to exile you can't manage your alliances while there.

As for coach, if he was just some guy on the show, I could tolerate him better, but it was all the nefarious stuff he's done outside the game which makes me unable to want anything more than to get him off my TV asap!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Exactly my point. Sure for Taj personally it was to her benefit to be alone with her hubby but the players always say what a boost for them when they get to see/spend time with a loved one. And it's never to anyone's advantage to be away from the group. Taj however knew pretty much that she is safe. At least she was safe this time around... I don't see her being the bottom 2

Coach really hasn't lived up to the hype that plays out in his head.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 2:59 pm

I am guessing that everyone is missing my point. This is what CBS stated the show was about last night:

"A tough decision gives one castaway the chance to sacrifice personal comfort to benefit the rest of the tribe, and a tricky immunity challenge puts brains and brawn to the test as the weary castaways fight for a guaranteed spot in the final five "

um what was so tough about it? what was the sacrifice? I never said what she did was a smart move or a dumb move or a strategic move just that it was an easy choice with no consequence to herself. At tribal Jeff said "How tough would it be to vote out Taj after making that sacrifice so that all of you could see your family" Sorry, I see NO sacrifice whatsoever.

As far as from a strategic point, Taj was sooooo not thinking strategy when she made that decision. It was pure emotion of wanting to see her husband and not for one second was she thinking of anything or anyone else.

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 3:14 pm

She was thinking of the others, she didn't have to allow them to see their loved ones.

KUDOS to Survivor for allowing all of them the same amount of time with the loved ones. I think it was one of their best if not the best. Even though all of the loves ones were dull except Eddie George.

He gave her a massage, started a fire and his tshirt... gotta love her hubby!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Quote :
She was thinking of the others, she didn't have to allow them to see their loved
ones.

not a chance in hell would that have happened.

Taj: No Jeff, I think I prefer to see my husband back at camp and not have the others see their family. I think the sacrifice of going to Exile island with my husband is just too great!"

yeah right eyeroll

blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Fri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

You're right, I did miss the point about the CBS promo tag.

That was a misleading tag for the episode for sure. I was expecting one of those "give up the chance to see your husband so that everyone else can see their families" things. But nope, nothing of the sort.

The part about giving up some comfort comfort is right in so far as she goes to exile, but I don't think it was a tough decision. Unless it rains, exile doesn't seem all that bad this season.

Either your strategy is to make things as hard as you can for the other players and say no, or you don't care and decide to be generous. Doesn't seem that hard to me. So long as you know what strategy your are playing, and I think they all do, it's an quick decision.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Mon May 11, 2009 9:43 pm

How can people think they know who the winner is when the winner doesn't even know who he or she is? lol. The votes are read LIVE at the finale.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Tue May 12, 2009 10:27 am

good point Colton...LOL!

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Tue May 12, 2009 12:21 pm

I found some older pictures of Taj and Eddie George and an even older one of Taj.

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey Colton!!!!! Guess who is a Coach fan???? This is from Twitter at around 2pm this afternoon.

Is counting down the minutes until I see the Dragon Slayer on Survivor tonight.

cool

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 14, 2009 7:19 pm

yes, I had to make sure that Colton saw that when I found it earlier today! LOL
Where are you Colton? make sure you read it!!! hehe

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Coach makes me laugh.....lots of entertainment value from Coach, he should have MORE fans!!!! :bananadance:

for the record, Erinn makes me sick....JT FTW!

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 14, 2009 9:17 pm

Coach is a character... how can you even get pissed at him, he's so ridiculous that it is funny... can't even take that seriously. Coach puts voting on hold to tell a poem? haha who does that... this guy!

Why can't they cast more people like TAJ, Stephen and JT on these show.

They are likeable! smug ...even Coach is likeable, he's such a softy with a warm tender heart of gold.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Thu May 14, 2009 10:30 pm

OH MY GOD!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Tocantins   Sun May 17, 2009 8:38 pm