Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!   Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 am

The Phillies are the National League Champions and will face either the Red Sox or the Tampa Rays in the World Series!!!! Most of you know that I am a die hard Yankee fan but the Phillies are my second/national league team sooooooo.............LETS GO PHILL-IES!!!!!

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Congratulations to the World Series Champions!!! The Philadelphia Phillies!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:23 am

celebrate cheerleader celebrate cheerleader celebrate celebrate cheerleader celebrate cheerleader celebrate cheerleader celebrate cheerleader celebrate cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!   Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:34 am

Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!   Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:53 pm

oops they did it again!! CONGRATS PHILLIES! NATIONAL LEAGUE CHAMPS!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the Philadelphia Phillies!!!!
Page 1 of 1