BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Chatty Natty - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALChatty Natty - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Chatty Natty

Go down 
+4
Lorraine
adrix0x0
Gingerbread
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Chatty Natty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatty Natty   Chatty Natty - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

This video is soooo worth a look. I thought to myself, no way am I going to watch the whole thing but its just fascinating to me how she brings it all together. Truly a talent! Good for Natalie who in my opinion is the true standout from trainwreck season 9. Chatty Natty - Page 2 518237 Nat!!

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Chatty Natty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatty Natty   Chatty Natty - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Natalie's newest painting. She says :Chatty Natty - Page 2 DSC_0019w_reasonably_small

@ChattyNatty

ChattyNatty July 22, 2011

NEW Jeff & Jordan commisioned portrait for Jeff & Jordan as a gift Why do I get the feeling that the JeJo site paid for this? A nice gesture if so, I'm sure that Jeff and Jordan will "apreesh" their efforts. I wonder what they paid to have this done. Nice Job Nat!!

Chatty Natty - Page 2 353018949
Back to top Go down

Chatty Natty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 9-
Jump to: