BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALExit Interview with Jocasta Odom Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom   Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 2:30 pm

Our interview with the first jury member, post eviction.  

After having some time to digest the events of last night, how surprised were you by the vote?  Did you expect it to be Zach who was being evicted?

Jocasta:  Not surprised. No it didn’t.

What was the general mood in the house before the live show yesterday?

Jocasta:  Sketchy

You had mentioned to Julie that you weren't going to lie and compromise your morals but we didn't see hardly any game talk at all.  Was your strategy just not to talk any game?

Jocasta:  I talked game to Donny all the time. My main strategy was to be socially liked and once I was socially liked, it wouldn’t matter if I was wining or not, that that would help me.

How difficult was it to play the game if there were others who were willing to lie and did you find any trustworthy fellow houseguests that you believed their word, if so who?

Jocasta:  It wasn't hard and believed Donny and I started to trust Hayden.

You had some health issues, in one particular Veto competition you weren't even able to play in.  How difficult was it for you and did you fear that the other houseguests would sympathize with you or would see you as an easy target?

Jocasta:  I thought they would see me as an easy target.

Since we didn't see you in an alliance, who were the ones you trusted in the game? and did you feel anyone in the house was never to be trusted, if so who?

Jocasta:  I believed Donny and I started to trust Hayden.  Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Nicole, Zach – all of them were not to be trusted. All the guys, they were picking off the girls piece by piece.

Who did you see as a threat in the game, that needed to be evicted in order to further your game?

Jocasta:  Frankie, Christine and then Caleb.

Who would you like to see following you into the jury house?

Jocasta:  Frankie, Christine, Caleb, Nicole, Zach

Julie mentioned to you that you might not be out of the game just yet.  If you weren't brought back into the game who would you like to see win the game?

Jocasta:  I would like to see Donny and Hayden go far.

Hayden's Interview:

https://bbad.forumotion.net/t1164-exit-interview-with-hayden-voss#16425

We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use or visit B.B.A.D Forum Web Site do the same. Our exclusive interviews are the sole property of B.B.A.D Radio and the forum and are not to be altered or plagiarized by any other site, blog talk show, forum or any other media outlet. If you would like to share our B.B.A.D Radio exclusive interviews you may do so by using our links.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

Exit Interview with Jocasta Odom
Page 1 of 1