BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB 16 Interviews  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB 16 Interviews  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB 16 Interviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 11:30 pm

mic 
We will be doing our Exit Interviews this season!
 mic 
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 am

Happy to see you ladies back doing interviews!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Hooray!!! I'll be on the lookout :)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:07 am

In case anyone is looking for our interviews (lol) let me explain. In week one we had a time slot to interview Joey. We waited and waited and never got the call from CBS. Erika got an email stating that they could not "locate" Joey. They also said in 16 seasons that this was the first time they couldnt find an evicted HG for the media interviews. WTG Joey  eyeroll 
A little bit later CBS emailed Erika again and said they were able to contact her and did we still want to interview her. Our reply? Nope, we're good. We were the second scheduled interview of the day. EW was the first I believe. Dalton Ross tweeted out that he got stood up by her as well. No loss in my opinion.
Last week for the Pow Pow interview, neither one of us was available for personal reasons and we had to cancel our interview.
It is our intention though to interview the evicted HG this Friday. I hope its not Devin!! lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB 16 Interviews  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB 16 Interviews    BB 16 Interviews  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB 16 Interviews
Page 1 of 1