Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Not only was Aaryn dropped from her modeling agency ... TMZ reports now that GinaMarie has been fired as well.  It doesn't matter who you are whether you are Paula Deen or GinaMarie. No employer is going to tolerate poor behavior whether it's displayed at work or on a National level.  Especially when you have jobs where your image matters. Seriously, when will people learn?  It's 2013!!
I read Dick is suppose to be on TMZ live today talking about this bullshit... lol

Honestly, I would be embarrassed a great deal just to be apart of this cast even if I were one of the ones who didn't say anything racist, derogatory, misogynistic, or homophobic.  It's just such a huge embarrassment to be any way affiliated with this nonsense.  And if I were Robyn I would be mortified that I found these people to be worthy of airtime!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-ginamarie-zimmerman-fired-day-job-pageant/
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

I really hope that Jeremy doesn't win this HOH . I hate to say this but I hope there is a hole in the bottom or Jeremy Jar.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:22 am

Erika wrote:
Not only was Aaryn dropped from her modeling agency ... TMZ reports now that GinaMarie has been fired as well.  It doesn't matter who you are whether you are Paula Deen or GinaMarie. No employer is going to tolerate poor behavior whether it's displayed at work or on a National level.  Especially when you have jobs where your image matters. Seriously, when will people learn?  It's 2013!!
I read Dick is suppose to be on TMZ live today talking about this bullshit... lol

Honestly, I would be embarrassed a great deal just to be apart of this cast even if I were one of the ones who didn't say anything racist, derogatory, misogynistic, or homophobic.  It's just such a huge embarrassment to be any way affiliated with this nonsense.  And if I were Robyn I would be mortified that I found these people to be worthy of airtime!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/big-brother-ginamarie-zimmerman-fired-day-job-pageant/

Its funny you mentioned Robyn casting these people. Robyn did the casting for BBCan and I wonder how the same person casted these two seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB15 - Week 1 Discussion    

Back to top Go down

BB15 - Week 1 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3