BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB15 Aaryn Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB15 Aaryn Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB15 Aaryn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB15 Aaryn Empty
PostSubject: BB15 Aaryn   BB15 Aaryn EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm

BB15 Aaryn Aaryncastphotonew

Name: Aaryn Gries
Hometown: San Angelo, Texas.
Living: San Marcos, Texas
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, driven and spontaneous.
Favorite Activities: Snowboarding, wakeboarding, traveling, working out, Zumba, crafting, decorating, planning events, attending festivals and meeting people.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing who is genuine and who isn’t, and realizing that my trusting nature could be my downfall.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: I think I will go into the game with the same mentality I go into life: only focusing on myself and what I need to do to make it through, but I’m sure there will be moments of weakness where I second guess myself. I will use my Psychology training as best as I can and try to be strategic.
What are you afraid of? People with evil or absent minds that hurt or deceive others.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of my ability to rise above disappointment and press on with a positive and peaceful mind. I am extremely proud that each day, no matter what happens, I do my best to look at every situation in a positive light. I can see my future clearly and I’m taking the right steps to reach my goals.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… what you think about, you bring about.
What would you take into the house and why? My music, books by Rhonda Byrne and my cat, Pumpkin, because these three things help my peace of mind.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would be entirely grateful for Big Brother putting my dreams on fast-track, and I would never forget the experience.

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

BB15 Aaryn
Page 1 of 1