BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB15 GinaMarie Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB15 GinaMarie Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB15 GinaMarie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB15 GinaMarie Empty
PostSubject: BB15 GinaMarie   BB15 GinaMarie EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 6:48 pm

BB15 GinaMarie Ginamariecastphoto

Name: GinaMarie Zimmerman
Hometown: Brooklyn, N.Y.
Living: Staten Island, N.Y.
Marital Status: Single
Three adjectives that describe you: Crazy, sexy and cool.
Favorite Activities: My favorite activities are singing, dancing, modeling, sports and hanging with my friends and family.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Waiting for the bathroom.
Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: Just be me, make friends and try to be smart.
What are you afraid of? I would be afraid of aliens, if they ever exist, and if I ever see one I would probably s**t my pants. Those movies scare me.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? One of my biggest accomplishments is when I won the Grand Supreme overall pageant title. It took me over 6 years to win.
Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Everything happens for a reason.
What would you take into the house and why? I would take my grand supreme pageant crown, makeup and clothes.
What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? I would use my personality and popularity to be in the spotlight and make me a household name.

Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

BB15 GinaMarie
Page 1 of 1