BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB FIFTEEN Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB FIFTEEN Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB FIFTEEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KEviNTUCKY
BB Fan
BB Fan

BB FIFTEEN Empty
PostSubject: BB FIFTEEN   BB FIFTEEN EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Is it too early to think about? Beautiful ladies need to change their schedule this year as I hope you both return. And of course my never-ending ongoing push for Erika to be part of the Live Feeds!

The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER will have a longer edition this summer, premiering two weeks earlier than previous years on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly — Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17 after the reality baking series completes its season order.

Counting the days til we meet again....
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

BB FIFTEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB FIFTEEN   BB FIFTEEN EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:11 pm

I wonder why the season is starting two weeks early? All-Stars 2 maybe?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

BB FIFTEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB FIFTEEN   BB FIFTEEN EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:32 am

There was a commercial indicating that the season is going to be 100 days. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
buggzee
BB Fan
BB Fan

BB FIFTEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB FIFTEEN   BB FIFTEEN EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:01 pm

sammyf wrote:
There was a commercial indicating that the season is going to be 100 days. Thoughts?

I doubt it will be 100 days - because 100 days as of June 26th would put the finale on October 4th. More likely it will end third or forth week of September.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB FIFTEEN Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB FIFTEEN   BB FIFTEEN Empty

Back to top Go down

BB FIFTEEN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Big Brother 14 :: News & Rumors-
Jump to: