BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Final Week - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Final Week

Go down 
+4
bostongirl
Lorraine
nicolefan75
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Did anyone see the clip from the jury deliberations? Frank is still so bitter. I hope whoever interviews him calls him out on his bitterness and being the biggest hater I have seen in a long time. Loser2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:36 pm

NO! Havent seen the clip. Where can I view it or can you post it here?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:14 pm

bostongirl wrote:
i will try...lol i can at least get the link

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2281362311/big-brother-finale-jury-preview

thanks! cool
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 am

I just have to say that watching the backyard interviews was the most fustrating thing to hear. The majority of jury members said that Dan played the best game, that he was a mastermind and that he own the season. Yet they didn't vote for him. How do you saw that he played the best but than don't vote for the best. You vote because Ian hasn't won before, that he is 21 and grew up in the house or that you are just bitter and openly admit to it. It just doesn't make sense to me you are the best but will give the prize to the second best choice. smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am

This just DOES NOT get old!!! Love love love Dr. Will.....check it out..a tweet from Dr. Will on his calling the winner of BB14!

Dr. WILL KIRBY ‏@ReallyWILLKIRBY

You know, somehow the phrase, "I told you so", just doesn't quite say it. ;)

Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 1:19 pm

sammyf wrote:
I just have to say that watching the backyard interviews was the most fustrating thing to hear. The majority of jury members said that Dan played the best game, that he was a mastermind and that he own the season. Yet they didn't vote for him. How do you saw that he played the best but than don't vote for the best. You vote because Ian hasn't won before, that he is 21 and grew up in the house or that you are just bitter and openly admit to it. It just doesn't make sense to me you are the best but will give the prize to the second best choice. smiley_rantonoff:

I was thinking the same thing Sammy, they all admit he played the best game but they don't give him the win? I would've preferred it if they just lied and said they felt Ian's game was just as good except a cleaner version of Dan's.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:14 pm

Is it just me or is does this seem to be one of the most bitter jury's in the history of BB. They have not cooled down one bit.

Has anyone caught any of the interviews today? Danielle is so over the top angry its embarressing. I am literally embarressed for her. Its funny that she is mad that Dan got rid of Shane. So basically it was okay for her to have a guarenteed final 2 but not him. She is also pissed that Dan was going to take Ian to F2, but her intention was to take Shane if he was still there. bitchplease: She only has herself to be angry at, She chose to be someones puppet. She was not forced to use that veto or to drop in part one of hoh. Dont hate the playa, hate the game Danielle... I cannot wait for her to get on the internet and see that people were not loving her and Shane as much as she thinks. smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Jenn explains why she voted for Ian and not Dan:

Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:29 am

I had the finale party on as background noise tonight, only a few things got my attention:

Jeff & Jordan convinced Shane & Dani to come to the party

Jordan said Jeff has till June 5 to propose

Shane & Dani are sharing a hotel room tonight

Dani wants to move to Vermont, Shane just smiled when she said it, LOL

Memphis revoked Ian's renegade membership, LOL

Ashley wants Frank to move to LA, Frank doesn't want to

Dan's wife Chelsea is SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Beau was drunk as a skunk
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 11:24 am

Jay wrote:
I had the finale party on as background noise tonight, only a few things got my attention:

Jeff & Jordan convinced Shane & Dani to come to the party

Jordan said Jeff has till June 5 to propose

Shane & Dani are sharing a hotel room tonight

Dani wants to move to Vermont, Shane just smiled when she said it, LOL

Memphis revoked Ian's renegade membership, LOL

Ashley wants Frank to move to LA, Frank doesn't want to

Dan's wife Chelsea is SMOKIN' HOT!!!

Beau was drunk as a skunk

And dont forget Shane and Danielle were having a huge pity party. Shane whined about his bills during interview....like we all dont have bills. I really liked shane but his behavior post game is a huge turn off...no bueno
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 pm

bostongirl wrote:

And dont forget Shane and Danielle were having a huge pity party. Shane whined about his bills during interview....like we all dont have bills. I really liked shane but his behavior post game is a huge turn off...no bueno

Yeah Shane came off like a big baby "Dan took money away from my family" , I guess he forgot he was playing a game. Meanwhile Dan was at the party having a blast, lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Jay wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

Yeah Shane came off like a big baby "Dan took money away from my family" , I guess he forgot he was playing a game. Meanwhile Dan was at the party having a blast, lol

Maybe Shane should have thought about that when he was offering to go on the block every other day. Looks like they will all have to go back to their day jobs and pay their bills...well except Ian!! lol
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

Wow Captain America we feel so sorry for you. sarcasm

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 am

Big Brother 14 SuperPass Backyard Interviews and Finale Party

The SuperPass website is very confusing when it comes to finding archived events and shows. Here is the link to the full BB14 SuperPass Backyard Interviews in case anyone is interested. Please note that it runs approximately a total of 1hr and 50mins. Enjoy!

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/season-14/videos/finale-backyard-interviews

Here is the link to the BB14 SuperPass Finale Party at Tru Hollywood. This video runs approximately a total of 3hrs and 33mins. The audio and video is terrible at times, but enjoy!

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/season-14/videos/finale-party-full
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 am

nicolefan75 wrote:

The SuperPass website is very confusing when it comes to finding archived events and shows. Here is the link to the full BB14 SuperPass Backyard Interviews in case anyone is interested. Please note that it runs approximately a total of 1hr and 50mins. Enjoy!

http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/season-14/videos/finale-backyard-interviews

Here is the link to the BB14 SuperPass Finale Party at Tru Hollywood. This video runs approximately a total of 3hrs and 33mins. The audio and video is terrible at times, but enjoy!

you are so right i had a hard time finding them . Luckily they have a slide bar at the bottom and you can FF over the ppl and things you dont want to see. I was using it quite a bit teehee2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 am

bostongirl wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

you are so right i had a hard time finding them . Luckily they have a slide bar at the bottom and you can FF over the ppl and things you dont want to see. I was using it quite a bit BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 11816

BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 408441 It was frustrating to find them, but SuperPass will probably have them on the BB14 Front Page sometime Monday as I am sure most of the crew is still partying with the cast in Vegas as well.

As far as the Backyard Interviews Video, here is the interview order of the 15 HGs in case you do want to FF the video:

Britney, Frank, Shane, Ashley, Joe, Janelle, Wil, Mike Boogie, Jodi, Jenn, Kara, JoJo, (long break waiting for F3, but there is still video of SP Host Spicy), Danielle, (another break with Spicy), Dan, and Ian
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:31 am

Sounds like the Vegas Bash was another scam, I know shocker right?...when are people going to learn not to give Nikki the con artist anymore money? It amazes me people still are getting conned by her after all these years! I surely hope none of you guys got conned by her this year.

Apparently from what I read she was playing old movies (and here is the most laughable part, because she showed movies and you saw something she doesn't have to give you your money back this year unlike last year where she was forced to pay the people back) rather than showing the feeds of the Vegas bash and she had the nerve to tweet this out from her twitter ....

Quote :
So sorry everyone we couldn't get internet feed. Very disappointed. But we did tape and will be airing in a couple hrs.

Also very disappointed in a lot of Reality peeps. We do a lot for you and you can't even stay till 2am Really. Over it. *****

Long weekend. Sick of the hate. Sick of the lies. SICK OF THE LACK OF SUPPORT. DONE! We just try to do something fun. No more.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:42 am

Erika wrote:
Sounds like the Vegas Bash was another scam, I know shocker right?...when are people going to learn not to give Nikki the con artist anymore money? It amazes me people still are getting conned by her after all these years! I surely hope none of you guys got conned by her this year.

Apparently from what I read she was playing old movies rather than showing the feeds of the Vegas bash and she had the nerve to tweet this out from her twitter ....

Quote :
So sorry everyone we couldn't get internet feed. Very disappointed. But we did tape and will be airing in a couple hrs.

Also very disappointed in a lot of Reality peeps. We do a lot for you and you can't even stay till 2am Really. Over it. *****

Long weekend. Sick of the hate. Sick of the lies. SICK OF THE LACK OF SUPPORT. DONE! We just try to do something fun. No more.

I didn't even bother checking for the feeds of the Vegas Bash this year. It seems that it is a dying event that once was the party of the year for reality stars, but continues to be BS due to all the scams that have been exposed to over the years. Don't cry over having lack of support if you are going to f**k people over, Niki! no2
I'd always thought that this was considered more or less the BB Wrap Party due to the timing of the event, but sadly from what I heard, only Jodi, JoJo, Ashley, Frank, and Ian from this season of BB attended the event. No one mentioned Willie being there, but I think the rest of the Hantz family was there. don't know

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 am

Yeah no kidding Lloyd the nerve of her to bitch about lack of support when SHE fucks people over. Maybe she is pissed she couldn't fuck more people over? Aside from the new cast who gets a pass on attending.... it always seems to be the same tired out crew who atten each season to get some type of attention... Michelle, Costa, Lydia, Ronnie, Noonan, Cowboy... and quite frankly with that bunch? BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 65167
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:25 am

If i were one of the BB people and was hearing about how the fans keep getting ripped of year after year I would definately boycot this event.

ED puts the warning out every season to the fans, but i believe thats mostly because he got screwed over. I cant remember the circumstances but he doesnt hold back when talking about Nikki.

This woman prob uses the money from this event to live off of for most of the year. Who knows what kind of deals and kick backs she has going on. One things for sure she jumps from venue to venue each year so that should tell you something. If you book a place and things run smooth and there is a good business relationship you would definately come back the next time.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:01 pm

bostongirl wrote:
If i were one of the BB people and was hearing about how the fans keep getting ripped of year after year I would definately boycot this event.

ED puts the warning out every season to the fans, but i believe thats mostly because he got screwed over. I cant remember the circumstances but he doesnt hold back when talking about Nikki.

This woman prob uses the money from this event to live off of for most of the year. Who knows what kind of deals and kick backs she has going on. One things for sure she jumps from venue to venue each year so that should tell you something. If you book a place and things run smooth and there is a good business relationship you would definately come back the next time.

This is the part that frustrates me the most BG. First she did this in the name of charity and then ED exposed her for the fake scammer that she is and that the charity was getting next to nothing while we all know Niki was lining her pockets. Not ONCE in all these years have I EVER heard a BB HG speak of the charity they were doing this for. So now Niki drops the charity and just simply says its a party for the fans etc. She and her crew of scammers decide to sell the live feeds to the event last year charging $19.99. Shocker, she cuts the feeds off. Now when the fans who purchased the feeds go apeshit on her, she gets angry. Then she tells all the people who purchased the feeds IF you want your money back send her an email. WHY should they have to do this?? This was all done by paypal and she simply should have refunded EVERYONE who paid for them. Now, yet again, she has fucked over the fans and quite possibly some of the HGs. I saw Porsche tweet out something about how she needed a hotel room asap but was not sure if that was bash related.
Bottom line if the past HGs gave a damn about their fans they would not support this event. They go because its a free trip to vegas, air fare, hotel etc and they can all get good and drunk and feel significant for a weekend. Aside from ED, there are only a handful of HGs who will not participate and thats because they were screwed over royally by Niki. Jeff and Jordan (she stranded Jordan at the airport) Rachel and Brendan (not 100% sure on this one but maybe Erika can recall) and I actually saw Lane tweet out something to the fact that what Niki did with the feeds last year wasnt right. Of course Niki slammed him but kudos to Lane. Brian and Angie were boycotters because she stranged Angie at the airport after season 10. Brian came on our show and blasted the event big time.He told us how the event was so poorly planned that he and several others left the mixer because Brian got a bunch of show tickets that his mother was in. This was a long time ago so I am probably not remembering this completely correctly but Brians mother is an entertainer. Anyway, they all when to this play or show that his mother was in and Niki was so mad she would not give Brian and Angie their plane tix home. Sadly Angie went to the event last year. I guess the free trip to Vegas was too much to pass up on. Brian still does not attend.
Anyone who buys anything from Niki is a fool. bitching
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't understand why people are still buying the feeds. If you are buying vegas feeds you must belong to some BB board and all the boards know that you will not get what you are buying, so why do they keep buying them.
Also she had Alex from BB and I think Cara Maria were suppose to DJ the parties, but she forgot to get thier tickets. So they had no DJ and I read that Alex had a contract with her so he might be sueing her.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

sammyf wrote:
I don't understand why people are still buying the feeds. If you are buying vegas feeds you must belong to some BB board and all the boards know that you will not get what you are buying, so why do they keep buying them.
Also she had Alex from BB and I think Cara Maria were suppose to DJ the parties, but she forgot to get thier tickets. So they had no DJ and I read that Alex had a contract with her so he might be sueing her.

Nehamiah (sure I am not spelling that right) from the real world/road rules challenges is included in that as well. Unreal.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Final Week
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3