BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Final Week - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Final Week

Go down 
+4
bostongirl
Lorraine
nicolefan75
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:00 pm

2nd HOH is starting!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:05 am

Ian won Part 2 of HOH!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

Dan and Dani put their plan from last night into action but I don't think it will work lol.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:29 am

Danielle is telling Ian that if he doesnt take her he will never get her or shanes vote...this is all part of the Dan plan.

What i dont get is why would Ian even stress about that, being a superfan shouldnt he know that the 3rd place has been leaving on finale night and wouldnt even have time to taint the jury. Furthermore Dan should be saying to Ian that she wouldnt even have time to do that, so dont worry about it, lets just stick to the plan
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:45 am

Dan does want Ian to throw but I agree he shouldn't push to hard with it or else Ian might suspect something and pick Dani over him.

I think Dan might have a slight edge in the part 3 just because he actually talked to the ppl in the jury I don't think Ian ever had any conversations or insight to their game execpt for Brits.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 am

I'm so frustrated with Dan this morning!! I don't see how him thinking to throw the final HOH is good for him. There is no way he could beat Ian. Please don't be dumb now Dan!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:36 am

sammyf wrote:
I think I remember Jordan mentioning that she never went to the jury house. She went straight to the round table and then they were sequestered.

Yes! And in season 11, Kevin went out in 3rd place and went straight to the stage with the rest of the jury!! He had no time at all to prepare or even think straight. Jury questioning has always been a favorite part of the show for me but I am not a fan of the format that they use now.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:44 am

I hate the format now too. The third place finisher knows a lot more than the other houseguests do they should be able to voice their opinion about who should win. Plus I hate having to wait until Wednesday to find out who is final two and it wastes so much time on the show. The jury questions suck now I remember feeds coming back agter jury questions and the final two were always so pissed off lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:48 am

sammyf wrote:
I'm so frustrated with Dan this morning!! I don't see how him thinking to throw the final HOH is good for him. There is no way he could beat Ian. Please don't be dumb now Dan!!!!

I think he said (while talking to himself) that his conscience wouldnt allow him to evict Danielle so he would let Ian do it. Here is my thing, I thought Dan WANTED to take Danielle to the end.

I think Ian has a good chance of beating Dan as well but I am not sure about Danielle. Maybe Dan has really backed himself into a corner with his absolute promises to both Ian and Danielle that he would go to final 2 with them. oops! Either way he would devastate one of these two (I and D) who have put their entire game in his hands.

How do you all see the vote coming down? This jury is all over the place so even those in jury who are not Dan fans (gasp...is there such a thing? lol) may give him their vote. On the other hand, Ian has played a pretty good game and I think he deserves a lot of credit. I am not sure anyone saw him as a contender and add to that, he has played with 4 LESS weeks of safety then Dan has. Hey, like it or not, its the facts. Dan was able to coast the first 3-4 weeks of this game.

I am not sure why in the world this "staged" fight between Danielle and Ian was necessary. Once again, Danielle has proven herself to be an absolute moron. Instead of talking to Ian about why it would be good to go to the end with her, she fights with him at Dans advice. As for Dan, his telling Danielle to fight with Ian is really overplaying it. If Ian would think that Danielle would sway the jury into not voting for him, he might just take her to the end. Whole thing makes no sense.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:51 am

Quote :
The jury questions suck now I remember feeds coming back agter jury questions and the final two were always so pissed off lol.

YES!! It was good stuff. Plus the jury questioning now is just a handful of weak questions whereas before, when the jury would question them while they were still in sequestor the questioning was much more intense. I remember in season 8, Daniele was really pissed off at Evel Dick when the feeds came back...lol. Shocckkkeerrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:53 am

Lorraine wrote:
sammyf wrote:

I think he said (while talking to himself) that his conscience wouldnt allow him to evict Danielle so he would let Ian do it. Here is my thing, I thought Dan WANTED to take Danielle to the end.

I think Ian has a good chance of beating Dan as well but I am not sure about Danielle. Maybe Dan has really backed himself into a corner with his absolute promises to both Ian and Danielle that he would go to final 2 with them. oops! Either way he would devastate one of these two (I and D) who have put their entire game in his hands.

How do you all see the vote coming down? This jury is all over the place so even those in jury who are not Dan fans (gasp...is there such a thing? lol) may give him their vote. On the other hand, Ian has played a pretty good game and I think he deserves a lot of credit. I am not sure anyone saw him as a contender and add to that, he has played with 4 LESS weeks of safety then Dan has. Hey, like it or not, its the facts. Dan was able to coast the first 3-4 weeks of this game.

I am not sure why in the world this "staged" fight between Danielle and Ian was necessary. Once again, Danielle has proven herself to be an absolute moron. Instead of talking to Ian about why it would be good to go to the end with her, she fights with him at Dans advice. As for Dan, his telling Danielle to fight with Ian is really overplaying it. If Ian would think that Danielle would sway the jury into not voting for him, he might just take her to the end. Whole thing makes no sense.

I think Dan likes both of them on a personal level and he may be struggling with that a bit. I also think he has come to the realisation that no matter who he picks he is getting 2nd place, so he may not want to win to get atleast one vote. He has put ever single one of them in the jury he should just cut the next person and own that to the jury to get their votes.

The plan they came up with was never going to work but it did provided enterainment for a bit on the feeds and if it did work it would have been awesome. Although I think the person who loses both hoh parts only really has two plays. One is to explain how they wouldn't get the votes if they were picked for final two, which really only works if one of them is on the outs with the person they are against in the final hoh. The 2nd threaten jury votes, esp if you have dirt on one of them or have a really close ally in jury. If you have an ally in the jury that is 2 votes against the person who knocks you out. Which is bad since thats half way to losing the money. Using that 2nd play is where I think their plan failed. She should have threaten both of them not just Ian and then I think it might have a chance to work.

Here is how I break down the jury votes:

Dan/Ian

Ian: lock votes Brit, Joe both have said they would vote Ian over anybody in the game and they both had somewhat of relationship with him
Dan: no lock votes

Shane I would put 85% voting Ian. I think he would only vote for Dan if Dani somehow got to him

Jenn 90% Dan. I think she would vote Dan because they had a relationship, she really couldn't stand Ian and plus she has given credit to Dan.

Frank 51%-49% for Ian. They both fucked him over but I think the whole bible thing slightly favors Ian for his vote.

Ashley: depending how close her and Frank got in jury. I think she will vote the same as him.

Dani: 98% Dan. I don't think she is a lock for Dan because if he does throw it and she finds out she will not vote for him. Also depending on HOH speech I can see Ian saying somehting about new renegades and than her getting piss at Dan and voting for Ian.

I see Ian winning 5-2, 6-1, even 7-0

Dan/Dani

Dani: lock Shane

Dan: again no lock

I think Brit/Ian/Frank would vote Dan because I think they will see that Dan was a better player and see dani as his puppet esp with the Shane move.

Ashley: might vote Dan for the same reasoning as above.

Joe I think will vote Dani because of the anti 2x winner sentiment and the funeral also. However, if Dan explains dani was ok with the funeral then I think he might get his vote.

Jenn: I see as 50-50. If she is really gunho about a female winning then Dani gets her vote. I do think she respects Dans game more. Towards the end Dan worked her vote and she seemed pissed at Dani more than Dan.

I see Dan winning this one 5-2 but he could also lose if people go by comp wins and see that as Dani saving Dan.

Dan definitely has more talking points against Dani then he does against Ian. The whole thing of getting Dani to use veto to save him and boot out Shane clearly shows how good he was at manipulating her. That is why I don't understand why he thinks him and Ian final two is good for his game.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Maybe they are not using the same format this season. In season 12 i think the finale was 2 hours season 13 i dont remember but this year it is 90 minutes. so maybe the time dictates the format. Does anyone remember the length of the finale last season?

Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:35 pm

it was 90 mins last year also.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 4:57 pm

the last evicted juror will be meeting the other jurors right out on the sound stage finale night and will have a commercial break's time to decide who they are voting.

I don't think Dan gives 2 shits who he goes to final 2 as long as he thinks he has the votes to win. I don't think there is some type of struggle at all about that. Which I don't blame him, winning would be the only thing on my agenda too at this point.

Once again Dan proves what a piece of shit he is with this whole staging a fight in hopes of getting Ian to throw the final HOH to him. Really? haha what a jerk. I love how Ian sets Dan straight and let's him know he's not throwing it. Good for you Ian! Danielle is also a piece of shit to go along with the plan and follow it out. They must think Ian is straight up bafoon to come so close and just throw it away.

I would laugh if Dan does end up throwing the HOH to Ian and Ian takes Danielle to the final 2. It would serve the weasel right.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Erika wrote:
I would laugh if Dan does end up throwing the HOH to Ian and Ian takes Danielle to the final 2. It would serve the weasel right.

I agree with you Erika (minus the weasel part lol) if he is dumb enough to throw it I would not be upset if Ian ends up picking Dani. I'm sorry you just have to be idiotic to throw the last one it is the only HOH that actually matters.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 am

Is anybody still watching the feeds? This has to be the most dramatic final three ever. Dan has both of his puppets so wound up against each other and they just keep arguing with each other and then go bitch to Dan about each other lol. Usually they are pretty boring but there is such tension between Ian and Dani its kinda great to watch.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:27 am

sammyf wrote:
Is anybody still watching the feeds? This has to be the most dramatic final three ever. Dan has both of his puppets so wound up against each other and they just keep arguing with each other and then go bitch to Dan about each other lol. Usually they are pretty boring but there is such tension between Ian and Dani its kinda great to watch.

Seriously, what its the point except for Dans own amusement? Danielle has zero power because she is a moron and Ian is totally committed to taking Dan to the finals. Pathetic.

Speaking of pathetic, last nights show was horrible...of course. With so much going on, was a recap show really necessary? At least we got to see Willie whip that pork rind at Janelle....LOL!!

Finale in 3 days!!!

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:32 am

sammyf wrote:
Erika wrote:

I agree with you Erika (minus the weasel part lol) if he is dumb enough to throw it I would not be upset if Ian ends up picking Dani. I'm sorry you just have to be idiotic to throw the last one it is the only HOH that actually matters.

LOL @ minus the weasel part

I haven't been watching, but I did catch a flashback on both Ian and Danielle bitching to Dan about one another. It's absurd. Although I did hear Ian mention about just wanting to get his 50k and get the hell out of there. He mentioned it just one too many times that kind of raises red flags. I just wonder if he'll take Dan and is trying to sell him on still keeping him in case Dan wins. But then again I still think Ian will take Dan because he feels as though Dan is so disliked by most of the jury that it would benefit him as well.

And yes Lorraine I do believe this is for Dan's amusement.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:30 pm

I think it is for his own amusement and I think it is to make sure Ian won't take Dani. Dan knows Dani has hated Ian for a while so he keeps egging her on. I also think it is to ensure the other persons vote. Ian right now despises Dani and the way she is acting and won't vote for her if Dan wins and cuts him. Dani won't vote for Ian because she hates him and Ian will be the one to cut her. Its too bad Dan won't be able to use that in his speech. Atleast the game is still going on until the last day unlike every other season so far.

Erika you have to watch after Dani lays into Ian outside and then when Dan walks out of the DR to such awkwardness and tension and he starts quoting renny about seeing a psyche lol. Then the true endurance HOH comp start with who was going to talk to Dan first Ian or Dani both were waiting for the other to leave so they could talk to him and the look on both of their faces was the best.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 pm

I am so confused with all the staged fighting, thus what is real and what is not as far as who is really loyal to whomever is left! The only things that are certain are Ian and Dan are the only two eligible to compete in the final part of the HOH comp and that Ian is not throwing the competition. Dan and Danielle are driving me nuts with their antics at this point, but thank goodness the feeds have some interesting moments few and far between. Sadly I am still not 100% on board with anyone of these three winning, but would not be truly disappointed if Ian got the grand prize. With Dan wanting to throw the final part of the HOH because it would be a hard decision for him to choose between Danielle and Ian to take to the end is ridiculous. He can't really be considering Ian and Danielle's feelings at this point, so why be a coward now? Will the jury appreciate Ian's "loyalty" to the Quack Pack and Dan or will they respect Dan's loyalty to himself not to mention his coaching his sole player for the majority of the game even when the twist was over. This was Dan's decision to play the game that he did this time around which is being loyal to himself and not caring about anyone else. What the hell will Danielle say about her game?

Here is my vote breakdown:

Dan vs. Danielle:
Dn- Ashley, Britney, Jenn, Ian
Dnle- Frank, Joe, Shane

Dan vs. Ian:
D- Jenn, Danielle
I- Ashley, Britney, Frank, Joe, Shane

Ian vs. Danielle:
I- Ashley, Britney, Frank
D- Joe, Jenn, Shane, Dan

With such a mixed group of jurors, I am not confident with any of the three outcomes listed above, especially Dan vs. Danielle. I am looking forward to a great finale, but It will be bitter-sweet that it will finally be over. neutral
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 11:56 am

Dan practiced his final two speech early this morning, here's what he said:

When this game was reset I knew I was in trouble cause I looked around me on the pirate ship and saw Shane and Frank...2 huge physical competitors I knew I couldn't beat. I saw some great social gamers in Jen and Joe...I saw an absolute wildcard in Ashley, I had no clue what she was doing...I saw an underrated coach in Britney that I knew scared the life outta me...cause she was that good. Of course I had my loyal warrior Danielle through it all. And I looked around and said 'you know what, I can't be better than these people in any of their areas and expertise cause they're just that good, so what could I do to beat them?' My answer, although you might not agree with it, is I had to play a ruthless game. Not because I wanted to, because I had to. I had to build relationships, get you to trust me, get you to do something for me, like share a power or use a veto on me...and then I had to stab you in the back. Not because I wanted to, because I had to. For a couple reasons. 1...I knew if I was hated, at the end people would want to sit next to me as I have a chance to explain myself like right now. Like why did I host a funeral? I had to host a funeral because what it allowed me and Danielle to do was make you think we would never work together again... And Joe actually had it figured out. Joe came up to me and said 'was that an act, dan?' and I said 'no', and of course Joe was right. I had to create chaos so Britney wouldn't think I was striking a deal with Frank because if she thought I was still playing the game she would've been able to stop me very effectively. At the end of the day I played this game 24 hrs a day and I never wanted my game depending on my winning a competition...because I could never depend on always winning a competition against any of you..cause you guys were that tough. I hope you guys can respect the fact that I played this game 24 hrs a day and always tried to out think myself out of situations...even in the bleakest of scenarios. I don't have a photographic memory but what I do have is a burning desire to play this game as hard as I possibly can with the tools I've been given. All I can ask for is that you vote for the best player. Thank you for your time."

He said he was throwing this final comp to Ian tonight, we shall see!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

I honestly just don't know where people are at in this game. If Ian and Dan are sitting next to each other, a case could be made for either player.

Pros:
Ian being a huge underdog, playing the entire season without the first 4 weeks of safety, winning HOH's and a HUGE POV when Dan wanted him out and pretty much playing a cleaner less backstabbing game.
Dan: The ultimate manipulator, getting to the end without winning many comps. Outsmarting just about the entire cast.

Cons:
Ian: Will some think he didnt earn his spot in the finals? Maybe that he was so underestimated that he wasn't on anyones radar?
Dan: Already won before, some might consider this. Having safety early on. Being too ruthless and backstabbing. Swearing on the bible and his wife etc. Will the jury reward this dirty gameplay? They did in season 10 but he was much more likeable in that season

This is such a crap shoot. I have no idea how this will play out. If Dan throws the final HOH to Ian, Ian should evict him and I think he would win easily.

Votes:
Danielle (if she is evicted) Dan no question
Shane: Ian
Joe: Ian
Brit: Ian (She voted for Lane in her season when Hayden was clearly most deserving) Not saying that Dan is more deserving than Ian but just that Brit may vote for who she likes best.
Jenn: Dan (since when does furniture get to vote? ) She almost has to vote for him after her braindead move of saving him from the block.
Ashley and Frank. I am putting them together because they are wild cards to me. Frank was pretty pissed at Dan but now that he has time to simmer down will he give Dan his vote? Ashley seemed to be rooting for Ian from the footage we saw in the jury house but will she give him her vote?

If Ian wins the final HOH that will also look good for him as well.
Final thought, Ian should and most likely will win fan fav.

May the best Quack Packer win!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:34 pm

I like both Dan and Ian and will be satisfied with either winning. I personally like more of a schemer, whick Dan did well this summer. At the same time its hard not to love Ian.

One think i will point out is this argument everyone brings up about Dan having safety for 4 weeks. I dont see it that way at all. Week one he was down to 1 person, so he was at risk to leave at any time all they had to do was get rid of Dani and he was out the door also. How is that safe for 4 weeks. Dan did what the other coaches couldnt with their whole team in tact. On the flip side ian was safe for many weeks. He was protected by both sides because Frank/Boogie and the rest had no idea he was working against them with the quack pack.

For me it comes down to what your idea of a better game is ...the schemer/manipulator or the person who won more comps.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Another thing that many people mention including past HGs that luck plays a major role on how far one can go in the game. With the Willie expulsion, many people (actually mainly Evel Dick) are stating that the coaches had a 5 eviction pass which is not true. There were technically only 3 actual evictions that occurred when the returning players were coaches: Jodi, Kara, and JoJo, thus they were not eligible to be nominated. The 4th eviction between Frank and Joe did not occur, due to the reset, but whatever.
Dan had luck due to the Willie incident, (anybody on Britney's team was a target to leave that week), and with Shane and Daniele winning HOH's back to back. So even if Dan was safe from not being able to be evicted due to his role at the beginning of the game, he still had luck on his side with the people he was aligned with winning everything at the time he was most vulnerable leaving the game. As I have stated before, I wonder if some would still be upset if any other coach made it to the end with the free month pass of not being able to get evicted or is just because it is Dan? We could say the same thing about Porsche from BB13 with her having the Golden Key last year making it to the end, but I guess she was not as polarizing a player as Dan obviously because she was not as memorable and never played the game before.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Quote :
As I have stated before, I wonder if some would still be upset if any other coach made it to the end with the free month pass of not being able to get evicted or is just because it is Dan? We could say the same thing about Porsche from BB13 with her having the Golden Key last year making it to the end, but I guess she was not as polarizing a player as Dan obviously because she was not as memorable and never played the game before.

I actually think if you take Dan out of the equation and insert Boogie in his place, not only are more people angry....there would be outrage. Dan is playing very much like Boogie did in all stars...ruthless, backstabbing etc. I hated Boogie during that season so I am still a bit baffled as to why I am supposed to like Dan? Trust me, if this were Boogie right now in final 3, the entire BB community would be team Ian.

I didn't like the golden key twist and hated the 4 weeks of safety for the golden key winners. Add to that the final winner of a golden key really got no safety as everyone was eligible for eviction. Kind of a silly twist.

BTW, BB has been renewed for next summer.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Did anyone see the clip from the jury deliberations? Frank is still so bitter. I hope whoever interviews him calls him out on his bitterness and being the biggest hater I have seen in a long time. Loser2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Final Week   BB14 - Final Week - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Final Week
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next