BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+5
Lorraine
CC123
bostongirl
Jay
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 pm

We have trivia for POV meeting...
I don't think anything is going to happen though. don't know
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 pm

Frank did not use the veto.

Joe and Wil remain on the block.

Stay tuned... eyeroll
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Erika, I totally agree with you, but these assholes don't think for themselves and since I'm a Dan fan I am happy it didn't go down.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm glad Dan is safe too but Frank is such an idiot! Erica is right, it was totally in his best interest to backdoor Dan and now he fumbled the ball. Also, Britney has already blabbed to Dan that Frank wanted to backdoor him so now Dan/Britney/Shane/Daniele will likely be gunning for Frank next week.

Here's my hope. One of them wins HOH and puts up Frank and Boogie. Frank wins POV so the target shifts to Boogie and that smug asshole is evicted without even making the jury.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:19 am

Remember how Danielle said Janelle was her biggest source of anxiety in the house and how once Janelle was gone she'd be able to relax and be normal?

Well right now she's complaining to Dan that Shane said Daniele Donato is pretty and he wants to meet her. She's totally pissed about it, saying she wants to go off on him for purposely trying to make her jealous. She's also claiming that she's the one who saved Dan from the block (because Frank didn't want to "upset her") and she's saying that Shane is jealous of her relationship with Dan and he's threatened by their closeness. She's also been complaining about Ian quite a bit, saying feels like Ian has taken her place as Dan's #1 and she wants Dan to quit hanging out with him so much.

So in short, even without Janelle, she's still batshit crazy.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:52 am

southernboy wrote:
Remember how Danielle said Janelle was her biggest source of anxiety in the house and how once Janelle was gone she'd be able to relax and be normal?

Well right now she's complaining to Dan that Shane said Daniele Donato is pretty and he wants to meet her. She's totally pissed about it, saying she wants to go off on him for purposely trying to make her jealous. She's also claiming that she's the one who saved Dan from the block (because Frank didn't want to "upset her") and she's saying that Shane is jealous of her relationship with Dan and he's threatened by their closeness. She's also been complaining about Ian quite a bit, saying feels like Ian has taken her place as Dan's #1 and she wants Dan to quit hanging out with him so much.

So in short, even without Janelle, she's still batshit crazy.

Danielle has serious issues. Dani Donato should be worried...lol...so much for the psych test that BB is supposed to give potential contestants. Must be the same doctor who gave Lydia her psych test.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 3:21 am

Ashley and Frank went on a date in the HOH and ended up making out on the couch, didn't see that coming LMAO!!

He invited her to cuddle with him in the HOH at bedtime, he said he'll give her the "Palm Technique"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Jay wrote:
Ashley and Frank went on a date in the HOH and ended up making out on the couch, didn't see that coming LMAO!!

He invited her to cuddle with him in the HOH at bedtime, he said he'll give her the "Palm Technique"

I guess she didnt take him up on the offer...of course I don't blame her.

I agree with you Jay....I never saw that one coming...ewww.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:16 pm

Wow Didn't see Ashley and Frank coming...... Ewww

I hope that Ian finds out about this. Part of me misses Janelle because this week has been boring. I just hope Someone NEW wins HOH tommorow.

I really hope Ian, Jenn Joe or Ashley win HOH so someone who isntr in this Silent Six can get out a big player.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Jay wrote:

I guess she didnt take him up on the offer...of course I don't blame her.

I agree with you Jay....I never saw that one coming...ewww.

It was so sudden Lorraine, they sat in the HOH having a normal convo about life, BB, the fish at the bottom of the tank, then all of a sudden Frank goes "Wanna Make Out" and Ashley giggles and says "Sure" and the rest is BB history, LOL!! It was the most random hook-up I've ever seen on Big Brother
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:28 pm

i have zero desire to see any footage from the make out session...in fact i hope they dont even have it on the show.

I am barely even watching the feeds anymore, this has never happened to me this early in the season. I'm sad that i thought this season was going to be so exciting and it turned it to such a dud for me. I thought this group was going to be the ones that gave us the drama, action, and fights...sorry to be such a Debbie Downer but I feel like i'm watching a happy summer camp where everyone gets along and gathers aroung the fire singing songs at night. YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:43 pm

I'm really hoping for a surprise announcement tomorrow night from Julie. Maybe someone will get evicted within 24hrs after tomorrow night's eviction (aka The Fast Forward), and then they could have a Double Eviction next week as well. The only thing that sucks about the Fast Forward is the live feeds being off, but then again what has really happened this past week on the feeds besides the Joe masturbation Britney reenactment and the recent events of Frank and Ashley hooking up? YawnSmiley:
Willie being expelled and Janelle's eviction definitely hurt the show, but much more could be said about how lame this season has become. I'm so indifferent now to discuss further. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:49 am

Agreed Lloyd ,total indifference is definitely how I feel as well.
Who's on the block? Who's going home? and its pretty much..Who Cares. I do hope though that Ian wins fan favorite.

On another note, Celebrity BB UK started yesterday and Mike "The Situation" is in the house! LOL, love him or hate him, can you imagine if the US would do something like a celeb BB and he was in the house? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I actually caught most of the episode yesterday as the HGs were entering the house one by one. Sitch looked shell shocked and like "What the heck did I get myself into". The faces he was making were priceless and I got more entertainment out of that then I have all season on our BB.
Now thats sad.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

So its the tea cup comp for hoh. Most probably going to be shane that wins this. Boogies ear will get worst when they get sprayed.
http://twitter.com/BigBrotherScoop/status/236240447725522944/photo/1

I may be in the minority but I actually like this season. The first couple of weeks were crazy. I am ok with a couple of weeks of it slowing down. Gaming 24/7 for the three months would be so exhausting to watch. People may be unhappy that people aren't making "big" moves but the houseguests are finally getting out useless players that everyone complains get left in the game. I cannot wait until they have to go after each other and almost everyone will be competing because there is no easy person to beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 5 Discussion    BB14 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 5 Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2