Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I guess what is confusing me about our convo Nik is this, when did Janelle become everyones number 1 target? Its been Frank/Shane

Janelle became the #1 target when the coaches entered the game. That's why they're all in favor of getting her out now.

Lorraine wrote:
From Dani and Shane'ss perspective, get a coach out while the getting is good.

Lorraine, I've said this a couple of times now, but maybe you missed it? I AGREE that it's in the newbies best interest to get rid of a coach, but it's not in Danielle & Shane's best interest for that coach to be JANELLE this week.

Lorraine wrote:
Its not going to be Dan or Britney which leaves them with Boogie and Janelle.

And as I said, it should be Boogie. Janelle at least has nominal value as a shield for Shane. Leave her in the game and everyone will STILL want her out next week. Whereas if you leave Boogie and Frank together (and without Janelle to distract them) they'll go after Shane because he already tried to blindside them. Bottom line: there's no way Boogie and Frank are leaving Shane alone next week if Janelle isn't there.

That's why I said take out Boogie because:

1) It leaves Janelle as a larger target than Shane
2) It prevents Dan from teaming up with Boogie
3) It gets rid of a coach
4) It breaks up Boogie and Frank

This is a no-brainer for Danielle but of course, she has no brain. She's on the right track in backdooring a coach, but she's choosing the wrong one for her own game because Janelle called her fat.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:09 pm

Is Janelle a better shield for Shane then Boogie and Frank??No matter who goes, Shane still has a target on this back but I don't see how Janelle can protect him as a shield. She will most like GUN for him with Frank gone. Not only will she gun for him, she would most likely sit him next to Dani. Dani does realize that although yes, she is not the brightest crayon in the box.
Oh well, we will agree to disagree.

Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Is Janelle a better shield for Shane then Boogie and Frank??

I'm not saying she'll protect him herself. I'm saying, she's a fucking HUGE target because she's JANELLE. People can't get past that. That's why she was a target day 1 on All Stars and she's become a target day 1 (counting when the coaches entered the game) this season.

Shane has no shot of sliding through this game now that he's won so many comps so early. But the only person who can distract the others from Shane is Janelle. Chilltown used that strategy successfully on All Stars. There's no reason why Shane can't use it now.

And even if Janelle does go after him, she's one person. And that's IF she doesn't go after Frank instead. And you're assuming IF she teams up with Frank. Those are still hypotheticals as opposed to the certainty that Boogie and Frank are coming after Shane.

Answer this: who do Boogie & Frank target next week if Janelle is gone? Let's be real.

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

They are afraid of Janelle winning HOH period. They know that questions are coming up and she is no dummy. If she wins HOH the chances of Shane NOT going on the block? Slim to none and they actually do realize this. Boot her ass while the booting is good.

Not to worry though all you Janelle lovers. It wont happen as BB will not allow it.

Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:17 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Not to worry though all you Janelle lovers. It wont happen as BB will not allow it.

That's a cheap shot. This isn't about me loving Janelle as you know very well. I criticized her last week (and several other times) and I think I've laid out logical reasons for my argument (certainly more logical than Danielle's reason: "She called me faaaaaaat!") Whether you agree with my arguments or not, I don't think it's fair to dismiss them as coming from a "Janelle lover."

I'm rooting more for Dan anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:21 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

That's a cheap shot. This isn't about me loving Janelle as you know very well. I criticized her last week (and several other times) and I think I've laid out logical reasons for my argument (certainly more logical than Danielle's reason: "She called me faaaaaaat!") Whether you agree with my arguments or not, I don't think it's fair to dismiss them as coming from a "Janelle lover."

ummm ok.

Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Lorraine wrote:
With the exception of the week he won HOH, who has the house been gunning for every week??? He would be gone if not for the ridiculousness that happened on Thursday. I still dont get why they didnt evict Frank and THEN put the coaches in the game?? Makes no sense to me.

When they twist the game too much (expect the totally expected, btw, BB motto is laughable) you miss out on moments like this:

Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:27 pm

I almost hope they go through with it now just so I can watch Danielle bawl her eyes out when Boogie and Frank take Shane away from her next week. God what a crazy stupid bitch. Those of you watching the feeds know what I mean.

Will you kiss me Shane? Why won't you kiss me?
Are you proud of me Dan? I won HOH and POV. Are you proud of me?
Shh! Don't tell anyone but but I'm smarter than I seem. Did you hear me?
Janelle didn't cheer for me during the endurance comp! Waaa!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:28 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
With the exception of the week he won HOH, who has the house been gunning for every week??? He would be gone if not for the ridiculousness that happened on Thursday. I still dont get why they didnt evict Frank and THEN put the coaches in the game?? Makes no sense to me.

When they twist the game too much (expect the totally expected, btw, BB motto is laughable) you miss out on moments like this:

EXACTLY!!!!!

southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Absolutely! And they robbed us of that last week when they canceled Fank's eviction.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Oh don't worry Nik. I'm pretty sure that was directed at me. LOL.

Shameless Janelle lover over here! pick me
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:25 pm

scared2 So, um, what does everyone think of Ian's dog costume and Frank's spiritard? boobie shake
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm

I reallty hope they don't backdoor Janelle and stick with getting out Frank. Even getting out Wil would be a good move. If Danielle gets out Janelle she has basically given her HOH to Boogie and it's stupid to trust a troll like him.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Dont worry Jannelle fans, if it looks like Janelle is really leaving this week i'm sure she will find "the platinum power of production" hiding in her hair weave and she will live to play another week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

annnndddddddd Janelle just said to Britney she wants Shane out...shocking.

CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Well Lorriane Janie has a good point. Brittaney is attached to Shane as much as she was with Lane. Brittney can't go with a guy to the end again. If she goes with this "Avengers" alliance she will be gone.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:40 pm

CC123 wrote:
Well Lorriane Janie has a good point. Brittaney is attached to Shane as much as she was with Lane. Brittney can't go with a guy to the end again. If she goes with this "Avengers" alliance she will be gone.

It just wasnt a good move to share that info with Brit. Brit will most likely end up telling Dani and Shane what Jani said.

CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 pm

That is true lol. Who knows Danielle is crazy and could put up anyone lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:43 pm

CC123 wrote:
That is true lol. Who knows Danielle is crazy and could put up anyone lol.

LOL, she might put up Shane for not paying attention to her more.

CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:56 pm

LOL I really hope it comes out that shane doesnt really like her as much as she likes him. It will be amazing lol
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Britney is so fucking bipolar. Last night she was all BACKDOOR JANELLE. Then as soon as she left the HOH room and was talking to Ian alone she said, "I think I may have made a mistake upstairs."

And now she's completely flipped to the other side, agreeing with Dan and trying to get Daniele to leave the nominations! She says they can't leave Boogie and Frank in the game together and Janelle has no one (yeah no shit). Dan and Britney are trying hardcore to get Danielle to not use the veto and I swear to god, Danielle keeps coming back with the petty bullshit reasons. "Janelle didn't cheer for me in the HOH. She changes her emotions toward me! Frank tickles me!"

This is Lydia levels of dumb folks.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Boogie/Frank want her to evict Janelle, Britney/Dan want her to evict Frank, the newbies want her to evict a coach...I would love it if Danielle just cut the difference and put up Boogie like Nikolas said LOL. She actually suggested that but of course Dan shut it down.

WTF! I swear to god Danielle just said, "But you guys, Janelle asked other people to workout with her and she's never asked meeee!"

God Janelle, just get up there, stroke her hair, tell her she's pretty and she's the love of Shane's life already. That's all that crazy bitch wants to hear.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Exactly Southern Boy All Janelle has to do is go up there and tell Danielle how pretty she is and tell her Shane is Amazing for her.

Dan why did u pick Danielle over Jodi lol.

Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:12 pm

OMFG! Did you guys catch this? Britney is giving all these great reasons to keep Janelle and evict Frank and Danielle just said, "Why are you Team Janelle all of a sudden? Is it because you just worked out with her?" She's accusing Britney of choosing Janelle as a friend over her and Britney just called her crazy! LMAO!

This girl is really pathetic and needs to be heavily medicated. She's possessive over boyfriends (Shane) and friends (Britney). What a fucking loon!

EDIT: Also, Ian apparently told Britney that Boogie/Frank would target Shane (just like Nikolas said) if Janelle goes this week and Britney is now telling Dan and Danielle!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Regarding the CBS Broadcast:

Mike's Big Brother Key has "Boogie" on it....seriously?! eyeroll What are they going to do next put "Jenn City" on Jenn's key? Perhaps they'll place doggy bone stickers on Ian's key... (Side note: I need to relax...)
The first three out of the four keys pulled out of the nomination box were former HGs...???!!!
The Shane and Danielle kiss...Did we really need an instant replay? NOTE to CBS: It's not happening!!! I have spent more time with Danielle in the HOH room this weekend than Shane has just by watching the live feeds!!
I am a little bit disappointed with the edit of the show tonight because I felt it failed to express the mood of the house generally with the big twist of the coaches coming back into the game. Perhaps it was not as big of a deal since the coaches entering the game was considered paranoia as Julie kindly expressed it on the live show amongst the house, so whatever...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Quote :
This is Lydia levels of dumb folks.

ahhhh I knew that we would agree on something.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next