BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz

Go down 
+2
bostongirl
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:41 pm

Please Join us Thurs with our live interview with Willie Hantz

10pm EST/9pm CST

www.blogtalkradio.com/bbadradio
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:56 pm

cheerleader clap so excited happydance celebrate yippee
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:59 pm

TMZ is reporting that Willie was arrested for drunk driving and is still in custody

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/willie-hantz-big-brother-arrested/
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:16 pm

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Aywc-EBCQAANNsC

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz AywfS53CUAAT0lt
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:18 pm

He's out jail now and he is still scheduled to be on our show tonight!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm so sad I'm missing the show tonight, I'm really interested to hear Willie side of the what happened.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 pm

Erika wrote:
B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Aywc-EBCQAANNsC

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz AywfS53CUAAT0lt

Damn Ladies...i know we miss willie on the show but must we resort to stalking him...lol pic teehee2
Back to top Go down
cupcakebb

cupcakebb

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 am

First, let me say I've been listening to your show via podcast for couple years now and enjoy them very much.

Second, I am so happy you did an interview with Willie Hantz. I tried to defend his actions on a thread in a facebook group and got ripped to shreds. I was so happy to hear others actually understand what really occurred. You can only push a person so far. And if the DR would have let him in, everything would have been okay and he still would be in the show. Willie sounds like a really great guy and he totally understand the game. I was happy to hear he has lots of fans and is staying positive about the whole situation. Kudos to Willie!! I hope he comes back for his insight on how the show is progressing.

Great job ladies! I always enjoy listening to your shows and look forward to many more. xo
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:37 am

cupcakebb wrote:
First, let me say I've been listening to your show via podcast for couple years now and enjoy them very much.

Second, I am so happy you did an interview with Willie Hantz. I tried to defend his actions on a thread in a facebook group and got ripped to shreds. I was so happy to hear others actually understand what really occurred. You can only push a person so far. And if the DR would have let him in, everything would have been okay and he still would be in the show. Willie sounds like a really great guy and he totally understand the game. I was happy to hear he has lots of fans and is staying positive about the whole situation. Kudos to Willie!! I hope he comes back for his insight on how the show is progressing.

Great job ladies! I always enjoy listening to your shows and look forward to many more. xo

Hey Cupcake...welcome to the forum and thanks for listening!

We got a lot of positive feedback about last night's show, and it was great of Willie to still do the show even after being locked up all night. He told me that he told the cops he had to get out because he had a commitment to come on our show... he was like I was loyal to ladies! haha

Love him or hate him.... he did add something to BB show that I think is now missing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:58 am

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz 615360 to the forum Cupcake!

I hope you stick around!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:10 pm

B.B.A.D RADIO was mentioned on TMZ site! And they have some of our audio from the interview we did with Willie last night!

'Big Brother' Star Willie Hantz
I'm NO Drunk Driver

Breaking NewsB.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz 0726-survivor-bailbonds-article-3"Big Brother" troublemaker Willie Hantz claims he's no drunk driver ... insisting he was merely sitting in the driver's seat with the car running when he was confronted by police this morning.

A short time after he was released from jail following his drunk driving arrest in Louisiana, the reality star went to his Twitter page to tell his side of the story:

"I wasn't driving. I was sitting in the driver's seat with the car running. I know stupid."

As TMZ first reported ... cops claim Willie tried to flee the scene ... but didn't make it too far before he was captured and arrested in a parking lot around 2AM.

But Hantz is calling BS on the alleged chase ... saying, "I didn't run from anyone. I was just moving my car like the cops asked me to. Then they came up and arrested me."

"If I would have ran then I would have been resisting arrest. I don't know where that came from."

For good measure, Willie posted a photo of himself posing in front of the bail bonds office after he was released from jail (above) ... and offered a final pearl of wisdom about the situation:

"I mean all I can do is laugh it off. Learn from it. Maybe."

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Update-bar
Willie called in to BBAD radio last night to further clarify, saying, "I just moved a car in a parking lot because the cop told me to ... when I moved the car, he arrested me ... I felt like I got Punk'd."

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz 0727-willie-hantz-getty-speaks-2

See also

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/26/big-brother-star-willie-hantz-i-was-drunk-but-i-wasnt-driving/
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:13 pm

The radio show was great. It was a wiser choice on my part NOT to call in, but I really didn't have a bad thing to say about him. I absolutely agreed with the situation about the producers refusing Willie to enter the DR and the taunting from the HGs pushed Willie to a boiling point and the pressure was too much to bare. I felt sorry for him (although Willie seemed to have let this whole situation roll off his back. No bitterness at all, and that's good for him!). Willie just needed one person to bring him aside and let him vent and listen to him to perhaps try and calm him down. He had absolutely nobody in that house and I believe this is where Britney once again failed as a "coach". Willie was a huge part of the game and the producers made an error removing him from the game. I can't stand when one person gets penalized or punished for somebody else's actions. (I am referring to Joe and him instigating the fight).

Anyway, Willie was a great guest on the radio show. I appreciated him admitting to his mistakes, but I do feel he was pushed into a corner by a majority of the HGs and he needed to break free. Long time viewers of the show I feel have seen worse. (Just a few of Evel Dick's actions in Season 8 come to mind). I wish Willie well and agree that the show has really become quite dull since his exit from the game.

By the way, Congrats E and L on making TMZ I guess. smile
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey Lloyd!!! Good to see you!!

I hope CBS realizes their error but I doubt it...lol
Back to top Go down
cupcakebb

cupcakebb

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Thank you Erika and Lorraine for the warm welcome heartshape2
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:48 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
The radio show was great. It was a wiser choice on my part NOT to call in, but I really didn't have a bad thing to say about him. I absolutely agreed with the situation about the producers refusing Willie to enter the DR and the taunting from the HGs pushed Willie to a boiling point and the pressure was too much to bare. I felt sorry for him (although Willie seemed to have let this whole situation roll off his back. No bitterness at all, and that's good for him!). Willie just needed one person to bring him aside and let him vent and listen to him to perhaps try and calm him down. He had absolutely nobody in that house and I believe this is where Britney once again failed as a "coach". Willie was a huge part of the game and the producers made an error removing him from the game. I can't stand when one person gets penalized or punished for somebody else's actions. (I am referring to Joe and him instigating the fight).

Anyway, Willie was a great guest on the radio show. I appreciated him admitting to his mistakes, but I do feel he was pushed into a corner by a majority of the HGs and he needed to break free. Long time viewers of the show I feel have seen worse. (Just a few of Evel Dick's actions in Season 8 come to mind). I wish Willie well and agree that the show has really become quite dull since his exit from the game.

By the way, Congrats E and L on making TMZ I guess. smile

Hi LLoyd....I agree with everything you said here ! clap2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Thanks BG! Hope you are having a great summer. big smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz   B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio Interview with Willie Hantz
Page 1 of 1