BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
rules Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALrules Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayno

rules Empty
PostSubject: rules   rules EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:05 pm

Matt I was a fan of your season and I do think you were the Brains the only thing Enzo won was against Ragan
have you notice since your season a lot of the physical tournaments have been design for smaller people
to win. My Question is we always hear about rule book is the any way someone not on show can find out about
rules for example Enzo on SLUP look like he was sneaking food hidden in his costume.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: rules   rules EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Jayno wrote:
Matt I was a fan of your season and I do think you were the Brains the only thing Enzo won was against Ragan
have you notice since your season a lot of the physical tournaments have been design for smaller people
to win. My Question is we always hear about rule book is the any way someone not on show can find out about
rules for example Enzo on SLUP look like he was sneaking food hidden in his costume.

uhh....Jayno? Matt is not a member here that I know of and don't you think your question is just a bit dated? LOL

But Welcome to the forum! lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net

rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 12 :: Houseguests-
Jump to: