Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Colton's Gameplay
Colton's awesome and I want him to win!
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's playing a good game, Colton FTW!
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's gameplay is shakey, but still Colton FTW
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Colton's gameplay is not as good as I thought it would be
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game is weak as hell, I could care less I'm rooting for someone else
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game sucks ass! He's going to over play it!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Whether he sucks or not I want Colton to win simply because he's a caller and listener of BBAD Radio!
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)



as soon as I saw the picture of the woman you posted, I knew immediately what E was talking about today. Yeah, I did watch the Oscars so I recognized her immediately as one of the woman who were unfortunate enough to be nommed against Meryl Streep. Thats like playing the Yankees in the world series.... I just didnt put two and two together plus I was only half paying attention to E on the phone today as she tends to ramble.....LOLOLOLOLOL!! Jk E

Love you back!



YOU ROTTEN BITCH! WHAT A COMPLETE RUNT YOU ARE!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 pm

Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)



as soon as I saw the picture of the woman you posted, I knew immediately what E was talking about today. Yeah, I did watch the Oscars so I recognized her immediately as one of the woman who were unfortunate enough to be nommed against Meryl Streep. Thats like playing the Yankees in the world series.... I just didnt put two and two together plus I was only half paying attention to E on the phone today as she tends to ramble.....LOLOLOLOLOL!! Jk E

Love you back!



YOU ROTTEN BITCH! WHAT A COMPLETE RUNT YOU ARE!

lol, takes one to know one!!! zzzzziiiinnnnnggggggggggggg

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 am

Lorraine wrote:
Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)



as soon as I saw the picture of the woman you posted, I knew immediately what E was talking about today. Yeah, I did watch the Oscars so I recognized her immediately as one of the woman who were unfortunate enough to be nommed against Meryl Streep. Thats like playing the Yankees in the world series.... I just didnt put two and two together plus I was only half paying attention to E on the phone today as she tends to ramble.....LOLOLOLOLOL!! Jk E

Love you back!



YOU ROTTEN BITCH! WHAT A COMPLETE RUNT YOU ARE!

lol, takes one to know one!!! zzzzziiiinnnnnggggggggggggg

I'm so glad you two are such good friends! heartz
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 am

I have never bitten my tongue when I speak, so I have no intentions on doing it now. I went into this rooting for Colton because of his relationship here. When I seen the Survivor preview, I thought, hmmmm he isn't going to win this game, but I'll hope the best for him.

Last week I was so irritated with Colton and his comments towards Bill, but I chose not to say anything on here....(PJ got the raft of my rant) Luv Ya PJ! However, I just watched last night episode and I dislike Colton so much right now.

I understand the crap about "making good TV characters", but what you say is who you are and it's real sad that a gay boy ( mentioning that only because of all the crap the gay community endures) would have so many ignorant opinions on others. To tell someone to get a real job, is not game play it's personal. Bill passion is to become a comedian, yours is/was to be on reality tv, and you look down on him. Go figure! To call a little person a "munchkin" is ignorant and insecurity if you really want to know. And it just makes me ill that all those grown ass men is letting this "life uneducated" kid run their tribe, when he has NOTHING TO OFFER!. He isn't catching fish, busting his ass in comps, climbing up tress to get food & supplies, he does NOTHING and yet, they put him on the pedestal his $#&* ass wishes he had in real life. I love all the different types of characters we get on reality tv, and dislike even more, but what I don't like is ignorant/life uneducated people and in that is MY OPINION on Colton and I am not wishing him any good when it comes to this game. Outside of this game as a Christian, I am hoping there will be a eye opening intervention and you change your attitude and if you don't, then that's what you have to deal with.

I wish I was sitting here typing, that damn Colton doing the damn thing and has the idol and the tribe kissing his ass, and he don't do shit. BUT I am so disappointed with the behavior that I wish I had a vote at tribal counsel......GO TO HELL COLTON! Is what my vote would say.

Everyone has the right to like and dislike who they want. We all have the right to our opinions. People have their own way of life and I hope & Pray it doesn't get any worse and Colton if you are reading this, I hope this experience has given you a different view on people and life outside of Alabama. Please take this as a lesson to explore different people in this world and not judge so quickly. All of us are different, but just because they are not "in your cirle", doesn't mean they are beneath you.

Sure can't wait until the tribes switch up and see how he is going to pull this off, because he already annoyed the females and once they learn the truth, no trust there, but there is always some dummies in the tribes............ smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2009-08-20
Age : 36
Location : Sacramento

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Smooches, I couldn't have said it better myself. What a complete TURD. A dispicable excuse for a human being. Hopefully he gets a very valuable life lesson when he watches his behavior, but i sincerely doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 pm



Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Apparently Colton posted this on some fan page. I can't seem to find the original source, but it's all over the internet:

Quote :
"Watching myself last night, I, honestly felt uncomfortable and awkward. The things I said about Lief, Bill, everyone were meant to be funny. I can see that they WERE NOT. I feel like an apology at this point would basically fall on deaf ears, but I will say that I am sorry to any group or individual that I offended. I'm not going to lay blame on a edit or it "was just a game" because I agree with you that I took things to a whole different level. My actions should reflect on me and me alone, not my family, gays, Alabamians, or anyone. I would also like to point out that this show was filmed last summer, almost a year ago. In the last year I've had some personal growth (I still have a long way to go), but the one thing that I am most appreciative to Survivor for was opening my eyes to different types of people that differ from myself. I truly do not hate anyone. I was just a spoiled, self-centered, brat, and the only thing I can do now is learn from this experience and move forward and keep trying to become a better person.."

I'm sorry I don't mean to be a bitch, but I wouldn't buy that apology for a dollar. If he'd really had some personal growth in the past year, he wouldn't have tweeted "Most epic episode of Survivor tonight!" from his twitter account. He clearly thought he would be embraced by some fans as a cheeky favorite and had a rude awakening when everyone reacted appropriately to the bigotry. No person with ANY self-awareness or "growth" since that taping, would've tweeted gleefully for people to watch that episode. Like Chicago Mark said, if I'd been on a show and exposed the worst parts of myself, I would be embarrassed, ashamed and cringing and trying to get my friends and family NOT to watch it.

Also, the people at survivorsucks are saying he was in a chat just last week during which he repeated the same vile comments about Bill, called an Asian chatter "Mulan", and tried to make another offensive joke about his maid being the only Black person he knows.

He's learned nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Apparently Colton posted this on some fan page. I can't seem to find the original source, but it's all over the internet:

Quote :
"Watching myself last night, I, honestly felt uncomfortable and awkward. The things I said about Lief, Bill, everyone were meant to be funny. I can see that they WERE NOT. I feel like an apology at this point would basically fall on deaf ears, but I will say that I am sorry to any group or individual that I offended. I'm not going to lay blame on a edit or it "was just a game" because I agree with you that I took things to a whole different level. My actions should reflect on me and me alone, not my family, gays, Alabamians, or anyone. I would also like to point out that this show was filmed last summer, almost a year ago. In the last year I've had some personal growth (I still have a long way to go), but the one thing that I am most appreciative to Survivor for was opening my eyes to different types of people that differ from myself. I truly do not hate anyone. I was just a spoiled, self-centered, brat, and the only thing I can do now is learn from this experience and move forward and keep trying to become a better person.."

I'm sorry I don't mean to be a bitch, but I wouldn't buy that apology for a dollar. If he'd really had some personal growth in the past year, he wouldn't have tweeted "Most epic episode of Survivor tonight!" from his twitter account. He clearly thought he would be embraced by some fans as a cheeky favorite and had a rude awakening when everyone reacted appropriately to the bigotry. No person with ANY self-awareness or "growth" since that taping, would've tweeted gleefully for people to watch that episode. Like Chicago Mark said, if I'd been on a show and exposed the worst parts of myself, I would be embarrassed, ashamed and cringing and trying to get my friends and family NOT to watch it.

Also, the people at survivorsucks are saying he was in a chat just last week during which he repeated the same vile comments about Bill, called an Asian chatter "Mulan", and tried to make another offensive joke about his maid being the only Black person he knows.

He's learned nothing.

I am not buying what Sucks is selling as I had asked Colton on a few occasions if he could come to this forum and say hello to the people who knew him and he said that he couldn't until after the season was over. Most likely it was a poser. God, I hope so.
I like how this situation has been addressed on this forum. Stating your thoughts and feelings on the matter without becoming vile, thanks to everyone for that.
Quite frankly, at this point, I am not sure what is more offensive, Coltons words or the words of the people who are offended by Coltons words. Unreal. Hypocrisy once again at its finest.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:17 pm

I am at a loss for words regarding Colton and his gameplay, but I have not watched but a handful of seasons of Survivor, and I don't understand what happened to cause Colton to react the way he did regarding Bill. It is just too easy to say that this is a race issue which would not make any sense to me since the one African American from the other tribe, Sabrina, befriended Colton in the first few days of the game and gave him out of nine other tribe members an immunity idol. Perhaps Colton used Sabrina. I am having a difficult time rooting for someone who displayed such negative behavior, but as Lorraine said in earlier post, Colton is not able to speak up or interact yet until the game is over, therefore, I am going to hold my judgment until Colton can respond to the outrage of the viewers regarding his words and actions. Sadly, it is going to be hard to watch this show after the latest episode, and perhaps it might even be best if the show could place focus on other players for an episode or two, but this is a tv show and Colton does have everyone talking...but in a negative light. At the moment, I am not proud to be a fan! no2
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I am not buying what Sucks is selling as I had asked Colton on a few occasions if he could come to this forum and say hello to the people who knew him and he said that he couldn't until after the season was over. Most likely it was a poser.

Thanks for that info Lorraine. That certainly makes sense. I did wonder why he would post elsewhere and not here (the only place on the internet where he isn't being absolutely vilified). So maybe, hopefully, it wasn't him.

However, I'm still not buying the apology. His tweets leading up to the episode sound nothing like a person who went through a huge personal/philosophical growth in the past year. He was clearly proud of his performance on the show until people reacted negatively to it. He probably thought he would be a famous love/hate character and was surprised when the reaction was firmly just "hate." He does seem to lack self-awareness (I remember reading "athletic" in his bio and then watching his performance on the show and thinking REALLY?).
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Hypothetically - Let's say the apology was from Colton and he only said all that just to stop the madness that he himself brought on, I wpuld like to think that he can't go through this entire experience and not learn from it.

I am by no means justifying it at all but it was a year ago.

He's definitely hearing from a large majority of people from all walks of life. Nobody is giving him kudos from what he's said in regards to Bill and some are even talking about the comments he made in regards to Leif. Which quite frankly maybe I'm wrong but I don't see the munchkin/oompa loompa comment that bad. Are we THAT thin skinned? Again I am referring to the munchkin/oompa loompa comments only when I am talking about being that thin skinned so don't start attacking my ass! LOL It may be in poor taste but not the same as what was said to Bill and about Bill. But that's just my opinion. If you disagree with me by all means say so.

I just think ragging on him and calling him names, doesn't make you any better and I'm not saying anyone here is doing that and even if that's how you feel that fine. I've seen and heard lots of pretty hateful things said about him. How is that any better? Just because Colton has made it very easy to pile on him I just don't think it's any better.



Agree? Disagree?
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 46
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 pm

If Colton has any remorse it's because of the backlash he is getting. If most people was applauding his behavior, I personally don't feel he would have remorse (if he really does).

I don't feel everyone is being hypocritical towards their opinions on Colton because he put shit out there to cause people to feel and say the things they are saying. Let me make this clear, I don't condone the "crazy" fans who send death threats, take the time to find people personal info to harass and just go over board with it. However I do think if Colton was not associated with this site a lot more people would have more negative things to say just like we all do with any other character on these shows.

Erika you mentioned the Leif comment wasn't as bad as the Bill comments, it's not about having thick or thin skin it's plain disrespectful. I am sure if there was gay bashing no matter how tough Colton may or may not be, he would be offended. And everyone here would have been defending him and talking shit about that person.

I am the first person that preach freedom of speech and Colton did this to himself. All that crap about being home sick, and being one of the girls (Colton you are a boy, not a girl, so you could never be one of us) is a bunch of Bulshit. Lots of people go through different emotions when they do these shows and what you put out there is not editing it's YOU AND WHAT YOU SAID. So if you have the balls to dish it out, then have the balls to take it. We all have said vile things about these reality tv personalities, but because it's Colton I feel he is being treated with too much sympathy on here.

I don't do reality tv sites so I don't know what people have been saying, but that doesn't make them bad because they are voicing their opinions on what Colton said and his attitude towards the things he said. As I said earlier, I hope Colton learns from this and not because he is being ridiculed, but because he is sincere and if he doesn't then that's on him. He knew what he was getting himself into, so deal with it. This is his own doing.

As we can all tell, I am pissed and I am actually editing myself. I don't think it's nothing Colton can say that would change how I feel, but I am always open and believe in second chances. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:03 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
I am sure if there was gay bashing no matter how tough Colton may or may not be, he would be offended. And everyone here would have been defending him and talking shit about that person.

Thank you Smooches. Well said.

Erika, I prefer constructive social criticism rather than personal attacks (I don't see how "I hate Colton! He's the worst person ever!" is helping anything) but derogatory comments about people of color, and little people, and poor people is different from just talking smack. If those reacting to Colton resorted to homophobic insults, then they would be just as bad. That's why I was so impressed with Bill, who didn't sink to homophobic comebacks despite Colton crossing every line possible. That's what was so classy about Bill (and conversely, trashy about Colton).

I agree that Colton could/should alter his point of view. I just don't think that happened in 24 hours. There are lots of racists in this country, and lots of privileged people with disdain for poor/working class people who still know enough NOT to say stuff like that in public. That Colton didn't know that reveals a shocking level of bigoted indoctrination, most likely from his community. And that doesn't change overnight. I think people are reacting to the rare overtness of it. It's like committing a crime and leaving fingerprints, DNA evidence, video evidence, witnesses, and a letter in your own handwriting saying, "I did it!" That's why it was so uncomfortable watching that episode. It really did sound like Colton and his community were cryogenically frozen in the 1950's and thawed out in 2012 and thus are completely out-of-step with mainstream self-awareness.

Finally, I'm just not in a position to feel sorry for someone with Colton's abhorrent world view (especially when that person is privileged with access to education and travel and such, and really should know better). He's getting it from all sides and not all of it is productive, but he pretty much brought it on himself. I think it's more difficult for you and Lorraine because you're friends with the guy, and like I said in a previous post, no one should/can expect you to transcend the boundaries of friendship to an unreasonable level. To the degree that you guys have been willing to criticize Colton, I think you deserve a lot of credit. You just can't expect anyone else to feel as charitably towards Colton as you may feel as his friend. smile

I don't hate Colton or anything of the sort, but I won't waste my sympathy on him.


Last edited by Nikolas on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

I had a feeling my message would get lost in translation.
I don't even know if Colton truly feels any remorse at all. I'm not saying that the apology is sincere. It may not even be sincere, who knows. First and foremost in my opinion if the apology was actually from him, I would like to think that first he reached out to Bill himself personally without all of us fans chiming in and apologized to Bill and be sincere.
As far as the comments that Colton had made about Leif. It wasn't "nice" but to me it was funny.
I don't expect anyone to give him a pass here just because we know him and he's a caller/listener/forum member. I don't condone what was said to Bill at all. If my own daughter had said and behaved that way I would be ashamed and mortified to say the least. I too was shocked by the overtness. I don't know this side of Colton. I was not accusing anyone here of being vile back at Colton, I was referring to other things I've seen on Twitter/Facebook etc.
Who's ready for BB14? lol (4 more months)

BTW - Smooches? We don't edit ourselves here!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 pm

I don't expect anyone to feel charitable to Colton however I do think a few things should be taken into consideration. He is young and extremely naive and obviously severely sheltered. I think that people have a right to be angry at him, I AM angry at him. I still feel and I will ALWAYS feel that when someone on a reality show "shows their ass" this is not an open door to make this persons life a living hell. No one disliked Chelsia more than myself yet I was appalled that she received death threats sent to her familys home and we know that is just the tip of this ice berg. If you have any doubts that this is the life Colton is living right now, I want you to all think back to what happened to Shelly during BB last summer. Death threats, contacting family members, her job. I won't say too much but you all get the picture.
Calling him a faggot who should die and rot in hell, a cocksucker who takes it up the ass is not constructive. Lets not candy coat it folks. No one is candy coating what Colton said in any way shape or form. He said what he said and now he has to live with it. But lets not close our eyes to the hypocrisy of the internet brave bastards who hide behind their keyboard and make it their mission in life to make someone suffer for their ignorance. Not sure who said it but someone mentioned that what is being said about Colton is not on the same level as what Colton said....you're right. Its worse. What Colton said is from ignorance and stupidity. What is being said about he, his family and the attacks on he and his family is being done by people who know EXACTLY what they are doing. I can't even imagine the fear they must be experiencing.

I think you all know from my posts that I am shocked and angry at the things Colton has said and have not and WILL NOT defend it at all. He's got to take his medicine. I would like to think that he will learn and grow from his egregious behavior.

Let me say though that once again this board has just floored me with the level headed comments and thoughtful posts. Just like with Jeff/Dumbledore last summer, our posters continue to amaze me. Keep it up.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone


Last edited by Lorraine on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm

Erika wrote:

Who's ready for BB14? lol (4 more months)

I can't wait! And this time I won't disappear for 80% of the season haha. I also look forward to your hilarious radio show returning. smile
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Calling him a faggot who should die and rot in hell, a cocksucker who takes it up the ass is not constructive.

I agree. As I stated above, anyone resorting to homophobic attacks on Colton is being a bigot and a hypocrite...just as Colton was a bigot and a hypocrite as a gay man who faced discrimination yet discriminated against others.

Death threats and threats of violence are obviously a different matter entirely and no one should ever have to face that. That is NEVER OK.

Might I suggest a discussion about game-play this season for a change of pace? Colton has played horribly and so has almost everyone else on his tribe and I'd enjoy talking about the players (including Colton) and their strategies, without rehashing these other provocative issues. Who do you guys think is doing a good job on the men's team? I'm intrigued by Jay, not just because he's super dumb-hot, but because they haven't shown enough of him, yet he's managed to avoid being one of the muscle guys on the chopping block, seems to have integrated Colton's alliance, and is somewhat fading into the background despite resembling the typical athletic male threat. Fabio did the same thing a few seasons ago and we all saw how that turned out. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:23 pm

So far Nik, the only one who I think is even remotely deserving of winning Survivor at this point is Sabrina. As for the men....I had hopes for Michael from the beginning of the game because I liked how rather than run up and down into the truck grabbing supplies, he simply stole the womens supplies...lol.

Nik, I have to ask you, who is that in your avatar? Its driving me crazy! LOL

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:35 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Nik, I have to ask you, who is that in your avatar? Its driving me crazy! LOL

Haha it's nobody. It's just a woman sitting on a couch bug eyed eating popcorn because whatever she's watching on TV is so riveting. It's an avatar I used to use on another board whenever Big Brother got so good. I'd post it and be all "I'm glued to my TV!" haha. Here it is:






Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Nik, I have to ask you, who is that in your avatar? Its driving me crazy! LOL

Haha it's nobody. It's just a woman sitting on a couch bug eyed eating popcorn because whatever she's watching on TV is so riveting. It's an avatar I used to use on another board whenever Big Brother got so good. I'd post it and be all "I'm glued to my TV!" haha.


LOL!!! I see you changed your avatar!! You crack me up!

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 pm

^^ Yeah I decided to change it to my husband! smile


Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:44 pm

Nikolas wrote:
^^ Yeah I decided to change it to my husband!

he's very cute!

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:46 pm

^^ Why thank you. He's been MIA lately though and my eye's been roving...

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:49 pm

cheater!!!! LOL

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:52 pm

Lorraine wrote:
cheater!!!! LOL

Just think of it in Big Brother terms. If your husband vetoes himself off your block, you gotta find a replacement nominee.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
cheater!!!! LOL

Just think of it in Big Brother terms. If your husband vetoes himself off your block, you gotta find a replacement nominee.




lol, you're killing me Nik! I hope you call into the show this season!

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    

Back to top Go down
 
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on Tai Chi
» dizzy and blurred vision then BAD headache-Thoughts?
» Review: Need for Speed: Undercover (Wii Retail)
» Anyone tried Bowen Therapy?
» Preventing suicidal thoughts, any tips?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV :: Survivor-
Jump to: