Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Colton's Gameplay
Colton's awesome and I want him to win!
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's playing a good game, Colton FTW!
10%
 10% [ 1 ]
Colton's gameplay is shakey, but still Colton FTW
30%
 30% [ 3 ]
Colton's gameplay is not as good as I thought it would be
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game is weak as hell, I could care less I'm rooting for someone else
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Colton's game sucks ass! He's going to over play it!
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Whether he sucks or not I want Colton to win simply because he's a caller and listener of BBAD Radio!
50%
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10
 

AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 am

Last night's episode sure did stir up a lot of emotion!

It's disappointing to see Colton behave in this manner. I'm not even talking about the racism stuff because I really don't believe him to be spear heading any KKK rallies but just the lack of empathy for another human being. It was really sad. I'm all for ruthless players and let the chips fall where they may in the name of good game move.
This wasn't even a good game move this was stupidity at it's finest by all of them not just Colton. It's shocking to me how they all agreed to it. How Colton was able to make that happen and no one seemed to give much resistance to it.... unreal!
But aside from the stupid game move that was only done to get rid of Bill simply because Colton didn't like him? Not good enough, not even close to being good enough. And I still don't see what's so unlikeable about him? It wasn't like Bill was being a dick to Colton. Actually for as bratty as Colton was behaving I think Bill showed a hell of a lot of patience and over all class.

How Colton behaved at Tribal Council was just sad. Game aside - To say what he said and how he said it it was just shameful. Sucks because I wanted him to be awesome on the show not just because we know him and he's been on our show but because I know how badly he's been wanting to get on Survivor. He didn't leave a good mark. Yes he will be remembered but not for playing a good game.
Bill showed so much class when he was being torn to shreds and at the end said "He judged me because of my differences and I accepted him because of his"
My heart went out to Bill and if given a 2nd chance to come back if I had to choose who I would want back ...simple.
Bill>Colton.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:44 am

I agree Erika. Money and social standing may place you in a certain class category, but being a CLASSY person is something else entirely. It has to do with character, and it's ironic that Colton thinks snubbing the poor, or being rude, or saying derogatory things makes him classy when it actually does exactly the opposite.

Bill not stooping to Colton's level -- not even in the face of such vitriol, ignorance and (yeah I'll say it) racism -- showed a great deal of class. Bill had the character to say he still loved Colton at TC, and tried to see it from the other person's perspective (correctly pinning the problem on Colton's lack of exposure to other people) when he could have just as easily spat out every retaliatory insult under the sun and no one would have blamed him (not to mention some homophobic slurs which a lot of people resort to when they've been even less attacked and humiliated than Colton did to Bill).

As for the race stuff, I understand that Colton is a friend to Erika and Lorraine (and others here) and thus you guys can't go there, and I totally get that. I really do. It puts you guys in an incredibly awkward and unfair position. No one should expect Erika or Lorraine to transcend the boundaries of friendship to unreasonable degrees and actually, I must say Erika and Lorraine, I think you ladies have shown a remarkable amount of objectivity and lack of bias to the degree that you guys have been willing to criticize Colton's gameplay and behavior in a public forum. Had one of my good friends said/did the things Colton has on national TV, I'm still not sure I could criticize him publicly, so kudos to you guys (talk about CLASSY, you ladies have it in spades).

However I'M unencumbered by the restraints of friendship, so I'll say it. Colton is racist. And no amount of "I have Beyonce on my wall" negates that (it actually just further proves it). It's astonishing to me because lots of times when people do/say racist things on TV, it's too subtle for most Americans to pick up on and so there's often a debate about whether it's racist or not. But in Colton's case, it was SO OBVIOUS, so over-the-top, so...the white characters in The Help that it couldn't be denied.

On every other site, and in every article about last night's episode, everyone is correctly calling it racism, and that level of unanimity (even Jeff Probst called him a bigot in TV Guide) is a reflection of how forthright and unambiguous it was. I'm less interested though in raking Colton over the coals and more interested in following the public reaction to his bigotry as a social experiment. It has confirmed something I've always suspected: that THIS is how obvious, how amped up, how cartoonishly out there a situation has to be for this many people to perceive its racism. And there's something profoundly sad about that. Because there are lots of examples of racism in this country -- in varying degrees -- but most of them aren't as un-naunced as this situation, and so they never get addressed. Most people who harbor some degree of racism, feel exactly the same way Tarzan does, "We have a Black President so what's the problem?"

I guess what I'm saying is, there are no winners in this situation...well, except Russell Hantz because he is no longer the most loathed contestant in Survivor history.


Last edited by Nikolas on Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:15 pm

I posted these comments on the BBAD FB Wall (forgive me, Lorraine, I didn't think to go here), but I want to repeat them here.

Colton is well aware of what it takes to stand out on reality television (he is a master of the genre) and it is clear that he wanted to paint himself a villain. I get it. He's done it. It's good television. I am not one who buys into the bringing morality into the game (good person vs. bad person); I have always thought that was ridiculous. It is a different animal when we're speaking of character vs. strategy. When you are not playing a character in a scripted drama, you are playing/representing part of yourself (unless you are exhibiting some kind of crazy strategy). I was very excited to see Colton on Survivor. His observations on BBAD are always humorous and appreciated. Now, I am simply disappointed. He is young, obviously naive (we have all been there in one way or the other) and is in for a rude awakening about the world. No one asks for or is responsible for being a representation of anything but themselves. He didn't ask to be a representation of Gay America (nor should he be expected to do so), but, in these times when gay marriage, rights, etc are a still a point of hot political discourse, it is damaging to have someone illustrate some of the worst qualities of human nature. Jeff offered him an opportunity to clarify his bias/disdain when asked about those who might not accept him for being gay. This is where he showed his character (or lack thereof). If he wishes to be the poster boy for radical Republicans, he has succeeded. Disdain for those who are economically disadvantaged, a refusal to even engage someone for whom you don't embrace, thinking you couldn't be racist because you have a "black friend"...perhaps he has a future with the log cabin Republicans. The irony is that so many put gay people in a box and refuse to engage given their assumptions. The irony is that Colton, like so many others, is demonstrating the same behavior that we of a defined minority would argue as an injustice. Colton is young, living in a bubble (it seems). I don't know the man, but I do think his Survivor stint and his comments on BBAD give us a sense (only a flavor) of who he might be. The day will come (most likely) when he is forced to engage those who have not had the same advantages and will hopefully awaken to the truth. There is only one race. It is the human race and we are all in it.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:33 pm

And, as for him being racist, YES, he is a racist. Anyone whose categorization for someone they dislike is quickly "ghetto trash" and laughs when they speak of the African American person in their life being their housekeeper has some racism bubbling below the surface. It is a reminder that most racists, homophobes, sexists do not think of themselves as being so; yet, it exists in the world. It is not only the card-carrying Klan folks, my friends. That is the minority. There are pieces of it in all of us and it comes out when were are triggered. What I find disturbing is that Colton would want people to watch him (I saw a FB reminder from him posted about the show). If it were me, I would be ashamed that I had exposed the darkest, unhealed, unloving, undeveloped part of myself. I hope that when he watched it, he felt some disdain for his behavior and (rather than simply defending it) decided to use it to examine himself and develop and grow as a more loving person.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
If he wishes to be the poster boy for radical Republicans, he has succeeded.

Yes. I posted this before but I'll say it again. It was a hilariously perfect example of Republican hypocrisy when Colton said, "I don't believe in handouts" after being LITERALLY HANDED AN IMMUNITY IDOL...


...by a Black woman.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:08 pm

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."


Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Lorraine wrote:
"until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

Let me guess. Silence of the Lambs?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
"until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

Let me guess. Silence of the Lambs?

LOL, not quite.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm

HI peeps !!!!

Although I am not a survivor watcher, I nearly fell out when i saw Coltons statement about his black housekeeper on The View this morning. In fairness I only saw the snipit they showed but from what I saw....not a good look. In my opinion what he said was dumb enough but the way he laughed while he said it was far worse.

Now maybe I might need to watch the whole episode, and i might have a different opinion but i highly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:37 pm

bostongirl wrote:
HI peeps !!!!

Although I am not a survivor watcher, I nearly fell out when i saw Coltons statement about his black housekeeper on The View this morning. In fairness I only saw the snipit they showed but from what I saw....not a good look. In my opinion what he said was dumb enough but the way he laughed while he said it was far worse.

Now maybe I might need to watch the whole episode, and i might have a different opinion but i highly doubt it.

BG!!! Good to see you! I think most of us are in a bit of shock today. I hope he is able to see things in a better light this morning and realize just how badly he looked during tribal. Colton, if you are reading this, please please please learn from this!!!>>>>> TOLERANCE:a fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.



_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Well said, Lorraine. Luckily, most of us do not have videos of the foolishness of our youth on display for the world to see. That said, it is a GREAT opportunity to be thoughtful and consider how you (Colton) and we (the viewers) can gain wisdom from this and expand our consciousness about the assumptions/bias/prejudice that we hold for one another and the judgment that results from it.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Well said, Lorraine. Luckily, most of us do not have videos of the foolishness of our youth on display for the world to see. That said, it is a GREAT opportunity to be thoughtful and consider how you (Colton) and we (the viewers) can gain wisdom from this and expand our consciousness about the assumptions/bias/prejudice that we hold for one another and the judgment that results from it.

I agree with your statement earlier regarding the fact that Colton KNOWS what makes good tv and is definitely playing that to the hilt. I do not, however, think that this was part of the plan. I still believe that something good can come from this and Colton will benefit from all of this. I am hoping so anyway.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:11 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
And, as for him being racist, YES, he is a racist. Anyone whose categorization for someone they dislike is quickly "ghetto trash" and laughs when they speak of the African American person in their life being their housekeeper has some racism bubbling below the surface. It is a reminder that most racists, homophobes, sexists do not think of themselves as being so; yet, it exists in the world. It is not only the card-carrying Klan folks, my friends. That is the minority. There are pieces of it in all of us and it comes out when were are triggered. What I find disturbing is that Colton would want people to watch him (I saw a FB reminder from him posted about the show). If it were me, I would be ashamed that I had exposed the darkest, unhealed, unloving, undeveloped part of myself. I hope that when he watched it, he felt some disdain for his behavior and (rather than simply defending it) decided to use it to examine himself and develop and grow as a more loving person.



Times like these I wish we had a show tonight! Mark what you said above I so agree with. It's the ugly truth and it exists to this day. I was sad with last night's show and I just really hope for Bill to make it as a comedienne!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:19 pm

In his interview with Zap2It, Bill explains why he agreed to give up Tribal Immunity:

"I went because I thought I had an alliance within that tribe that could've blindsided Colton. I thought I could've convinced them that these guys would see that he is not a person who should continue to play this game. Not because of his opinions but because he's too dangerous to remain in the game because of all the drama he causes. I thought I had a strong alliance with Jonas, Troyzan and Jay and Big Mike, so I go there going Colton thinks that Leif's going home or I'm going home, I can pull this move and blindside him and send him home with the Idol."

I knew there had to be more to it. I really wish the show had given us more into each person's reasoning for going to Tribal Council. I mean don't get me wrong, it was still an incredibly stupid move, because you should never ever give up immunity you've already won, but not giving us ANY insight into what Bill and Leif -- who were told they were on the chopping block -- were thinking, just made them seem BRAIN DEAD stupid.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/03/survivor-one-worlds-bill-posley-coltons-reality-is-so-warped.html
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Erika, you might enjoy this part of the interview which leaves us with a nice sense of closure for Bill:

"Had I not gone to this tribal council and gotten a chance to defend myself in this way, there are words and things that are being written to me on the internet that almost have me in tears. There are so many people who think the way I handled myself ... with no violence, no verbal abuse, but just standing up for myself, and had I not gone to that Tribal Council people would not have seen that side of me and I would not be getting these beautiful things that people are writing to me right now."

Classy guy. I wish him well.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:37 pm

Lorraine wrote:
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."


Atticus Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird.

clap2
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Erika, you might enjoy this part of the interview which leaves us with a nice sense of closure for Bill:

"Had I not gone to this tribal council and gotten a chance to defend myself in this way, there are words and things that are being written to me on the internet that almost have me in tears. There are so many people who think the way I handled myself ... with no violence, no verbal abuse, but just standing up for myself, and had I not gone to that Tribal Council people would not have seen that side of me and I would not be getting these beautiful things that people are writing to me right now."

Classy guy. I wish him well.



Yes!!!! That's awesome, I hope for good things for him and Colton too. But Bill really impressed me and he's deserving of a break... does anyone know if he's a good comic? Seen any of his stand up acts?
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Seriously though, that timeless Harper Lee quote Lorraine posted is the way to go. If everyone took it to heart, there'd be so many less atrocities in the world.

And it would prevent Colton's housekeeper from doing this:

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie? Because I was mentioning the same thing to her about the housekeeper doing something similiar to what was done in The Help lol...



Also I just listened to Rob Cesternino's interview with Bill....a good interview check it out.



http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-world-bill-posley-interview.html
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Yes, if I was Colton, I would not go out to dinner for a long, long time. You never know who is in that kitchen and who might be feeling "inspired."

Like you, Erika, I have such great admiration for the way Bill handled himself. I know that it will pay off for him. More good to come for him, I am certain.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:38 pm

I'm really happy that through this all Bill is taking the high road. It make me really wish Bill wasn't gone. I've heard Bill's reason for going to tribal but still I don't get why they had to go to Tribal. Why would anyone send yourself after you won. Its Crazy!!! I'm still speechless about Colton. The one thing I really don't get is him putting down Bill for following his passion and becoming a comedian. Isn't it the same that Colton really wanted to be on Survivor and he's pursuing his passion. As of Right now I'm rooting for one of these women to win.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:10 pm

I am not sure if this is real or not as I found it on twitter but I cannot find it on Coltons facebook page. Please let this be real. If so, Its the first step in a long trek for our friend but a good start.


_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 344
Join date : 2011-07-12
Location : Manhattan

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Also, at this point I'm rooting for Jay because he's super dumb-hot.





Hey, with this cast, that's all I've got.


Last edited by Nikolas on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)



as soon as I saw the picture of the woman you posted, I knew immediately what E was talking about today. Yeah, I did watch the Oscars so I recognized her immediately as one of the woman who were unfortunate enough to be nommed against Meryl Streep. Thats like playing the Yankees in the world series.... I just didnt put two and two together plus I was only half paying attention to E on the phone today as she tends to ramble.....LOLOLOLOLOL!! Jk E

Love you back!

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:
Erika wrote:
Nikolas.... lol can you believe I was talking to Lorraine about The Help today and she had not heard of the book or the movie?

OMG that's hilarious! And totally the kind of thing that would've come out awesomely on your radio show. I'm guessing Lorraine didn't watch the Oscars or Golden Globes this year, didn't read any entertainment magazines, and lived under a rock?

(i love you Lorraine!)



as soon as I saw the picture of the woman you posted, I knew immediately what E was talking about today. Yeah, I did watch the Oscars so I recognized her immediately as one of the woman who were unfortunate enough to be nommed against Meryl Streep. Thats like playing the Yankees in the world series.... I just didnt put two and two together plus I was only half paying attention to E on the phone today as she tends to ramble.....LOLOLOLOLOL!! Jk E

Love you back!



YOU ROTTEN BITCH! WHAT A COMPLETE RUNT YOU ARE!
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?    

Back to top Go down
 
What Are Your Thoughts on Colton's Gameplay thus far?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Thoughts on Tai Chi
» dizzy and blurred vision then BAD headache-Thoughts?
» Review: Need for Speed: Undercover (Wii Retail)
» Anyone tried Bowen Therapy?
» Preventing suicidal thoughts, any tips?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV :: Survivor-
Jump to: