BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALCOLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
CC123
SamChez
SMOOCHES
Nikolas
leahtahd
Lorraine
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:02 am

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! Colton-cumbie
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 9:20 pm

I would like to express my gratitude to you, Lorraine, for replacing Adam's photo with Colton. He's far less repulsing!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I would like to express my gratitude to you, Lorraine, for replacing Adam's photo with Colton. He's far less repulsing!

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! 143808 you mean you won't miss the bacon band-aids?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 6:54 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! 143808 you mean you won't miss the bacon band-aids?

Now I can finally catch up with the rest of the nation and forget his exsisitence. Regardless of how long he lasts, Colton will surely be more entertaining than fuckface...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 am

I can't believe one of your own is on Survivor. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Nikolas wrote:

omg Nik!! Where did you disappear to? So nice to see you!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:41 pm

I think we need to have a BBAD winter reunion in the forum chat the night of the survivor premiere! so excited
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:

Hi Lorraine! I'm so flattered you remembered me, and I missed you guys!

Sorry I disappeared for the rest of the BB season. I had a family emergency and had to go back to the UK for a while and I just dropped out of online correspondence and TV watching for a while. I only recently caught up with the past season on youtube. Things are better now so I'll definitely be watching Survivor and BB and chatting with you guys again. Say hello to Erika and Mark for me!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Nikolas wrote:

Hi Lorraine! I'm so flattered you remembered me, and I missed you guys!

Sorry I disappeared for the rest of the BB season. I had a family emergency and had to go back to the UK for a while and I just dropped out of online correspondence and TV watching for a while. I only recently caught up with the past season on youtube. Things are better now so I'll definitely be watching Survivor and BB and chatting with you guys again. Say hello to Erika and Mark for me!

We missed you too!! I hope everything worked out with your family emergency. Welcome back!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Jaw dropper devilish banana

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:00 pm

AHHHHHH TOMORROW!!! dancing banana

Btw, happy valentines day to all of you with lovers (I hate you all) kiss
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:48 pm

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!!!!!!!! pulling hair out so excited happydance boobie shake
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Alright Colton, looking forward to seeing you tonight! cool
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:44 pm

...crawls out of woodwork... OK, had some issues…still have them actually…but OMG! My Colton on Survivor! And in trouble already :(. I’m so excited – I hope he does well! Go Colton GO!!!!
Back to top Go down
SamChez
BB Fan
BB Fan
SamChez

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

Our hero got an idol! Whoop! Don't blow it dear.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 pm

SamChez wrote:
Our hero got an idol! Whoop! Don't blow it dear.

smiley_yikes: worship OMG

SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Where have you been? Welcome back old friend!!!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:42 am

I really enjoyed Colton in the first episode. I'm glad he got that Idol. Im Rooting for him.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

So happy Colton got the idol! Next week episode looks good.
How does everyone like the females vs males?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:16 pm

sammyf wrote:
So happy Colton got the idol! Next week episode looks good.
How does everyone like the females vs males?

I love that the women are fighting already....lol. Can you believe that OUR Colton is holding a hidden immunity idol???? :yes:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 12:07 am

How awesome was it to see Colton have the first comments of all the castaways in the show? I have not watched Survivor in what seems like forever. This cast seems so young. The guys vs. girls (hasn't this setup been done before?) is going to grow old fast, but I am happy they gave Colton LOTS of screen time. Congrats for getting the immunity idol! I worry though that he doesn't appear to be pulling his weight at the camp grounds with the guys....bad editing perhaps, which could lead to an early elimination. I really hope not. It is so crazy (in a good way) and exciting to see his dream come true. It is really fun to see all the attention he is getting. I am looking forward to some good one-liners from him! big smile
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm

You can always tell a lot from Survivor's editing. Colton's screen time (and good for him for stealing the show from the very first episode!) either suggests he's going to go far/potentially win the game so they're delineating his likability now OR he's going to be a popular/pivotal player and they're giving him lots of screentime now so the audience can properly feel the impact of his elimination. The next few episodes will be crucial in determining which of these edits is being presented to us.

Obviously because he's a staple around these parts and E&L's good friend, I'm hoping for the former! smile
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:46 pm

Nikolas wrote:
You can always tell a lot from Survivor's editing. Colton's screen time (and good for him for stealing the show from the very first episode!) either suggests he's going to go far/potentially win the game so they're delineating his likability now OR he's going to be a popular/pivotal player and they're giving him lots of screentime now so the audience can properly feel the impact of his elimination. The next few episodes will be crucial in determining which of these edits is being presented to us.

Obviously because he's a staple around these parts and E&L's good friend, I'm hoping for the former! smile

I don't know if you know this or not Nik, but Jeff Probst was quoted in an interview with EW, that Colton is this years villain. For him to be singled out that way leads me to believe that he will be memorable and make his mark on Survivor!! TEAM COLTON!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:48 pm

^^ I didn't know that. Thanks for the info Lorraine! And yes that IS a good sign!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 am

...Because this never gets old! LMAO COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! 301583
COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! 209jcsl
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!   COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

COLTON FTW!! Survivor starts February 15th!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next