Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTAL
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Share | 
 

 Vegas Bash Gossip

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:21 pm

Some of the viideos about the bus jacking are funny. I noticed that not one person has mentioned that technically its the dumb ass bus drivers fault or leaving his keys in the bus which im sure you are not suppoed to do. He might have been better of just to keep rolling to Vegas and not calling the cops once they figured out the bus was right there in the lot. Now he's prob in a mess at work for leaving the keys in the party bus with a bunch of drunk folks.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:01 pm

What Evel Dick has said about her is chasing her ass and It was Karma biting her in her ass.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Here is my bottom line on the whole "cutting the feeds" issue. Whether or not Justintv stole their feed or not is, or at least should be, irrelevant. There are lots and lots of people who paid the money to see the bash only to have them cut off. She was already paid a buttload of money from the FANS to see this shit. She could have dealt with Justintv at a later time and kept the show going. Someone tweeted her and made a great point..."The people watching at Justintv WEREN'T going to buy the feeds anyway". So basically she made all the fans suffer because of it. I am calling bullshit though. Erika and I have always believed EVERY single word Evel Dick said about Nikki for the simple fact that we heard the same thing from Brian Hart. Nikki screwed over Brian, Angie (who surprisingly is at the bash) Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Rachel and who knows who else. I know this wont be the popular opinion but some of these HGs should stop worrying about a free trip to Vegas and stop supporting this crazy bitch. I doubt it will happen though because a 3 day drunk is good times.

I have the utmost respect for those HGs and other reality "stars" who choose NOT to participate.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Here is my bottom line on the whole "cutting the feeds" issue. Whether or not Justintv stole their feed or not is, or at least should be, irrelevant. There are lots and lots of people who paid the money to see the bash only to have them cut off. She was already paid a buttload of money from the FANS to see this shit. She could have dealt with Justintv at a later time and kept the show going. Someone tweeted her and made a great point..."The people watching at Justintv WEREN'T going to buy the feeds anyway". So basically she made all the fans suffer because of it. I am calling bullshit though. Erika and I have always believed EVERY single word Evel Dick said about Nikki for the simple fact that we heard the same thing from Brian Hart. Nikki screwed over Brian, Angie (who surprisingly is at the bash) Jeff, Jordan, Brendon, Rachel and who knows who else. I know this wont be the popular opinion but some of these HGs should stop worrying about a free trip to Vegas and stop supporting this crazy bitch. I doubt it will happen though because a 3 day drunk is good times.

I have the utmost respect for those HGs and other reality "stars" who choose NOT to participate.


Oh and one other thing....she has YET to apologize and is calling the fans who are tweeting her about the feeds and a refund "rude". Many of them are pretty irate but there are those who are simply wanting to know if the feeds will be back on or if they will get a refund and she is not addressing anyone or any questions they have. Pretty professional I would say.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Seriously not to be mean or anything...I am really just curious. How exactly did this Vegas Bash thing start and who is this Niki person and what does she do. Seriously, the times that i checked out live at the studio, they were just sitting around smoking. How are these ppl even involved in the reality world. Is it through knowing someone, do they have a job in the reality world or are they just ransom ppl.

Anyone can organize a party and call a casino tell what you want to do and what and who you can bring to the table Casino's will comp rooms left and right if u are bringing in enough people to gamble and spend money. I cant even remember the last time i paid for a hotel or meal in Atlantic City (closer to me). In fact one time i called to my regular place and got my suite comped and rooms for family and friends all free. Even the last 2 times i went to vegas i was able to use my players cards from AC and stay in vegas for a week free both times through Harrah's rewards and there million locations....lol.

So, I'm just curious as to whether this person has some clout or just the gift of gab and soom good PR experience.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:55 pm

Nikki started this bash all in the name of "charity". Evel Dick called her out saying that in the beginning ED was involved but then found out she was giving nothing or next to nothing to the charities chosen. He campaigned hard to let everyone know of her scamming ways, yet most turned a deaf ear to it. Then she took the charity out of the bash and now its just a bash so she can freely pocket the money she makes. Anyone who thinks she is doing this out of the goodness of her heart because she loves the reality stars and their fans is not only delusional but quite stupid. She makes a bundle in this event.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 45
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:58 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Seriously not to be mean or anything...I am really just curious. How exactly did this Vegas Bash thing start and who is this Niki person and what does she do. Seriously, the times that i checked out live at the studio, they were just sitting around smoking. How are these ppl even involved in the reality world. Is it through knowing someone, do they have a job in the reality world or are they just ransom ppl.

Anyone can organize a party and call a casino tell what you want to do and what and who you can bring to the table Casino's will comp rooms left and right if u are bringing in enough people to gamble and spend money. I cant even remember the last time i paid for a hotel or meal in Atlantic City (closer to me). In fact one time i called to my regular place and got my suite comped and rooms for family and friends all free. Even the last 2 times i went to vegas i was able to use my players cards from AC and stay in vegas for a week free both times through Harrah's rewards and there million locations....lol.

So, I'm just curious as to whether this person has some clout or just the gift of gab and soom good PR experience.



From what I know she has no affiliations in the world of reality. She basically saw a way to profit from the BB fans and has exploited it for profit. She isn't doing this because of her love of the BB fans and the reality "stars" she is doing this for nothing more than profit. I question if she even has a real job.

Nothing about her sounds legit and she every year has the same exact shady controversy that follows her. C'mon it can't all be a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
http://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 210
Join date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:08 pm

I've tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but she is just clueless. Always in the handle it wrong line.

Nikki and her husband run a liveatthestudio.com site and does a weekly Big Brother hour show during the BB season.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:14 pm

lmao! I am just now finding out that Niki's husband Artie was talking to Missy on the stream last night and they were talking about how Smelsia is currently F**king some MARRIED bigwig at Superpass and they did not realize that the stream was live but everyone heard it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That Smelsia is one classy girl. Loving it!

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:15 pm

For Some reason the Justin stream seems fishy to me. Almost everything that is put online can be found somewhere and her blaming it on them (A) Cant you take down a Justin Tv stream easily. (B) It wouldnt shock me if she made this stream herself or someone affiliated with her made it so she could get pissed off about it. Its good to know that some of the cast of Big Brother Stay away from this and as they should. I'm very Happy Rachel and Brendon have nothing to do with this because if they are having a Bridal shower in Vegas this weekend this "Bitch" would do anything to get money from that and its just sick. I hope all the fans who paid can get the money back from it. It saddens me that she takes advantage of people and hope one day it will bite her in the ass so hard. (sorry for my vulgar lol )
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:27 pm

From my understanding she did not take down the justin stream..she shut her stream off so there was nothing to stream to justin.

Someone purchased her stream and decided to stream her stream to justin ( i would have no idea how to even begin doing something like that, i need some computer classes STAT). I would bet that the person who did it knows she's a scammer, and wannted to screw her over and give something nice to the fans. Kind of like a big brother Robinhood....lol. How funny would it be if it was ED or someone in his camp..bah ha ha ... Anyway, there were tons of ppl on the freebee and it was great for someone to so it for us. Kudos to them !!!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:44 pm

I read that the person started it for the people who paid in adavance for it and they never recieved an e-mail with a password like they were promised and so a bunch of the people in there were actually paid customers that got screwed over.
I agree with you Lorraine that the houseguests should stop going to these things but a basically free trip and all you can drink booze is enough for some of these houseguests. I would hope that atleast one of them would have said something to her about the feeds but I guess that didn't happen. The list of BB houseguest is getting smaller and the ones going arent the real "stars" of the show. I was shock to see Angie there too since what happened the last time.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:11 pm

They should have more events like the reality Rally which was something fun and strictly for charity. I would pay money for that because I would know where it was going. Wasnt that successful though? I think it has ALOT of reality stars who stepped up for a good cause and Idk what this "Bitch" who runs this vegas bash tells the stars besides Free booze and trip to Vegas. If I just left the Big brother house I would want to spend time with the people I havent seen for months not go out and get trashed in vegas IMO. How many acual houseguest from this season are at the bash: The Regulators, Dani and Adam ?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:19 pm

You should be reading some of Niki's tweets to the fans! UNREAL!! They have every right in the world to be mad and this is how she responds to them. She tells a few "Fuck you" calls them stupid and idiots. I just cant get over how she is treating everyone, like its THEIR fault SHE ripped them off!




liveatthestudio Niki Congero @



@CallingU0UT fuck you no gets ripped off everyone has great time.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply






liveatthestudio Niki Congero @



@palofpaws look you idiot I'm giving refunds.

2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply











liveatthestudio Niki Congero @



@xowackykaffyxo @palofpaws what do u expect you all start blasting with in one hour not even giving us a chance or time to offer refunds. Fu








liveatthestudio Niki Congero @



@ryan9979 that's our regular free stream.. stupid.

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply






liveatthestudio Niki Congero @



@palofpaws @robok19 yes there is something wrong all you haters

1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Shes the idiot. What if someone sues her or something for this.. If she were to say Im sorry the feeds went down and someone ask for a refund just says "We will be giving refunds out soon" Its that simple.

Well it looks like Jeff and Jordan had fun today they went fishing. See something relaxing and not crazy with drunk random Reality stars.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Kudos to Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Brendon and Evel Dick for recognizing what a crazy cheating bitch she is and not attending the bash!! I should mention though that Brian Hart brought this to our attention back in season 10.



Mark Long (road rules, challenges etc) is tweeting his followers to send him questions for tonights red carpet event and telling everyone to watch it live on the vegas bash feeds. Apparently he is clueless to the fact that Niki ripped everyone off. He is getting plenty of tweets though.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:56 pm

CC123 wrote:
They should have more events like the reality Rally which was something fun and strictly for charity. I would pay money for that because I would know where it was going. Wasnt that successful though? I think it has ALOT of reality stars who stepped up for a good cause and Idk what this "Bitch" who runs this vegas bash tells the stars besides Free booze and trip to Vegas. If I just left the Big brother house I would want to spend time with the people I havent seen for months not go out and get trashed in vegas IMO. How many acual houseguest from this season are at the bash: The Regulators, Dani and Adam ?

I think your right they love the free trip and Vegas is the party spot. Seeing how Dani is she prob just goes to spite her father
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Kudos to Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Brendon and Evel Dick for recognizing what a crazy cheating bitch she is and not attending the bash!! I should mention though that Brian Hart brought this to our attention back in season 10.



Mark Long (road rules, challenges etc) is tweeting his followers to send him questions for tonights red carpet event and telling everyone to watch it live on the vegas bash feeds. Apparently he is clueless to the fact that Niki ripped everyone off. He is getting plenty of tweets though.

I remember Brian talking about it he was pissed. What happened again with him he didn't have a room or did he and angie get stranded??
Howie mention in a youtube video that this was the worst showing for the last BB season and I think they said the mtv people were out numbering them this year.

Maybe Mark will upload them to his youtube chanel if he sees what people are tweeting.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Quote :
Kudos to Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Brendon and Evel Dick for recognizing what a crazy cheating bitch she is and not attending the bash!! I should mention though that Brian Hart brought this to our attention back in season 10.



Mark Long (road rules, challenges etc) is tweeting his followers to send him questions for tonights red carpet event and telling everyone to watch it live on the vegas bash feeds. Apparently he is clueless to the fact that Niki ripped everyone off. He is getting plenty of tweets though.

I remember Brian talking about it he was pissed. What happened again with him he didn't have a room or did he and angie get stranded??
Howie mention in a youtube video that this was the worst showing for the last BB season and I think they said the mtv people were out numbering them this year.






The event, according to Brian, was a complete unorganized disaster. Brian, whose mother is some kind of performer, managed to get a block of tickets to a show so he was able to supply tickets for this event. I might be getting this wrong but anyway, Niki didnt appreciate Brian doing this and refused to give he and Angie their return trip airline tickets. He talked about it on our show. Sept of 2010.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:36 pm

I think I remember them(Brian, Steven, Angie) coming on and talking about some event that they went to right after BB10 and the lady who ran was expecting them to stay at a meet&greet until like 2 am, and I think they said she made Angie cry. Is this the same lady/event?!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I think I remember them(Brian, Steven, Angie) coming on and talking about some event that they went to right after BB10 and the lady who ran was expecting them to stay at a meet&greet until like 2 am, and I think they said she made Angie cry. Is this the same lady/event?!



Yes it is Leah. Here is another absolutely true story about the lovely scamming Niki. After season 11, Jeff and Jordan attended her bash. So while they were still in vegas, Niki told them she would like to take them to dinner. They graciously accepted. When they showed up at the restaurant, instead of being taken to a table for 4 which is what they expected, there were taken to a table set up for at least a dozen people (I do not have the exact amount and it very well could have been more). Niki had CHARGED fans of Jeff and Jordan for a chance to have dinner with them without telling Jeff and Jordan she was doing this. Imagine their surprise showing up to have a quiet dinner only to find out that they were having dinner with a bunch of strangers who were charged to eat dinner with them!! Niki is just very very lucky that they didnt walk out. I am sure she lined her pockets with another buttload of money. Then to top it off, she left Jordan stranded at the airport with no ticket home. Jordan spoke of this on the feeds and Evel Dick told the dinner story.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I think I remember them(Brian, Steven, Angie) coming on and talking about some event that they went to right after BB10 and the lady who ran was expecting them to stay at a meet&greet until like 2 am, and I think they said she made Angie cry. Is this the same lady/event?!



Yes it is Leah. Here is another absolutely true story about the lovely scamming Niki. After season 11, Jeff and Jordan attended her bash. So while they were still in vegas, Niki told them she would like to take them to dinner. They graciously accepted. When they showed up at the restaurant, instead of being taken to a table for 4 which is what they expected, there were taken to a table set up for at least a dozen people (I do not have the exact amount and it very well could have been more). Niki had CHARGED fans of Jeff and Jordan for a chance to have dinner with them without telling Jeff and Jordan she was doing this. Imagine their surprise showing up to have a quiet dinner only to find out that they were having dinner with a bunch of strangers who were charged to eat dinner with them!! Niki is just very very lucky that they didnt walk out. I am sure she lined her pockets with another buttload of money. Then to top it off, she left Jordan stranded at the airport with no ticket home. Jordan spoke of this on the feeds and Evel Dick told the dinner story.

Wow this woman is a piece of work!!! If she had just told Jeff and Jordan what the deal was I'm sure they would've been fine with having dinner with fans, but probably would've been uncomfortable with he fans being charged! I just dismissed Krista with all her claims about Niki last year. I just assumed she was being her typical attention seeking, strung out on God knows what self herself, but I guess she was right!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Anyone know why Lydia was banned from Evel Dicks wrap party?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
avatar

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:13 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Anyone know why Lydia was banned from Evel Dicks wrap party?



because he hates her? He does you know....lol.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
avatar

Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:43 pm

He despises her!! funny enough wasnt Lydia also kicked out of CBS because they didnt want her at a taping lol
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:55 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Anyone know why Lydia was banned from Evel Dicks wrap party?



because he hates her? He does you know....lol.

How could anyone hate Lydia?! She handled herself so well in the BB and has only further proven what a sweetheart she is since leaving the show! Why America gave that bully Jeff the power over her is beyond me, but at least she isn't bitter at all! #teamLydia sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vegas Bash Gossip   

Back to top Go down
 
Vegas Bash Gossip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spring Airlines 6th Birthday Bash
» Vegas One Night GTL Package
» eShop: Vegas Prime Retrograde Is Hitting The Wii U eShop Soon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 13 :: Discussion-
Jump to: