BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Wrap Party and Chat Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALWrap Party and Chat Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Wrap Party and Chat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

Wrap Party and Chat Empty
PostSubject: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Superpass just confirmed that the wrap party coverage will be starting at 7pm pacific and RTV zone is starting at about the same time. Hope everyone can make it to the chat on the home page :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: Party over here...smoke em if u got em...lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Superpass just confirmed that the wrap party coverage will be starting at 7pm pacific and RTV zone is starting at about the same time. Hope everyone can make it to the chat on the home page Wrap Party and Chat 8829 Wrap Party and Chat 8829 Wrap Party and Chat 8829 Wrap Party and Chat 8829 Party over here...smoke em if u got em...lol

LOL! Too funny! I will do my best to be in chat tonight!!! 10pmEST for me!! Chatbox on the homepage of our forum!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:14 pm

i'll be there let's hope we hear some gossip and see some drama lol. Is rtv showing their party on the net?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:07 pm

sammyf wrote:
i'll be there let's hope we hear some gossip and see some drama lol. Is rtv showing their party on the net?

yes rtvzone.com or if u have the feeds you can watch on superpass
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:35 pm

so rtv zone is showing their party at the same time that superpass is showing their party
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:16 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Go to the home page and at the bottom of the page is the chatroom.. We're in there now!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrap Party and Chat   Wrap Party and Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrap Party and Chat
Page 1 of 1